The houses in bednaya nastya

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

iris

Непрочитанное сообщение iris »

Actually I faced the same problem when I wanted to attend the university I didnt know what I wanted to study and everybody kept telling me to study something , then finally I made up my mind to study banking -and that was a shock to alot of people I know because my grades were high and I could study engineering or medicine in another country - but economics was the only thing that I know nothing about ! I just wanted to learn more about economics , stocks , bonds and all these things and I also have a job opportunity in a bank , and I study in university in jordan actually its in my home town I didnt want to be far from my parents because I'm the only girl in my family so I'm so close to my mother and i was so young I couldnt leave her , and about you just think twice about anything you want to study and law is a very good choice , and I dont know if after graduation you want to return back to your country if so , you have to know about the job opportunities available to lawyers or anything else you want to study and I heard about sophia university I guess its in russia but I'm not sure where it is , and about painting you can put one hour everyday just for painting and you'll get back your talent soon , I hope so . :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

Непрочитанное сообщение Lina »

My decision was shock for the people I know too :) When I was little I dreamed \or everyoby repeated it to me so oft, hat I thought it's my own dream :( | to become a designer :) I thought a lot in hese years but I spoke to noone so when I made up my mind and said law they were very surprised :) I understand you- the university of sofia is in the capital of Bulgaria- Sofia and it's not far away from home- I'm little afraid to leave my familly and to go to a foreign country alone and with noone with me there :( I still consider myself for too little- I don't know why people think that when you became 18 you can look after yourself and to take your decisions alone- I'm just not ready yet :( I think law is a good hoise for now...and if I understand hat it's not for me I could quite :? and with painting- it's not very easy- I try sometimes, but it's very difficult :( well, I don't think to leave it- I still have hope :) And if I go to another country I won't be come back :cry: the problem here is also with the lack of work :( and it's a small country- I can't feel myself absolutely free to develop my qualities (or I just want soething different thatn that what is here :( )

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

I completely understand you and yes when I was a little girl everyone wanted me to be a doctor especially my family so I thought that it was my dream but it wasnt ! 8) and jordan is also is a very small country with very little job opportunities and you cant perfectly express yourself in your job and I know people here so talented but nobody treat them that way and i think thats killing their talents , :roll: and yes when i was 18 I couldnt take care of myself and now I'm 20 and I still cant take care of myself completely to travel and start a new life in a forign country where I dont know anyone there its hard ! :? and i know its difficult to draw again after a break but I cant draw so I do encourage you to restore your talent because its really wonderful to have such a talent , and I want something different too but at first I'll try my luck here :lol: , but my parents really want me to continoue my studying to get the phd degree and If I got the master degree in my university , then the university will send me to the U.S for a scholarship to get the phd but i dont know I thought maybe after my graduation i will work for a while but I dont know I'm still confused :? what about you, do you consider to get the phd after the bachelor degree ?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

I think to try with the law too :D I think it's not what I really want, but I can quit if I don't like it :? I want to take master degree, but actually I don't know where I'm going to study for the master degree :( No university in Bulgaria offers a scholarship in the USA- only in little and also poor countries- like for example Romania :( and China- I still can't say if living in China would be a good choise... :roll: but if I go to a foreign country after the first year in the bulgarian university I will have to work and study at the same time- because there's not scholarships for my country and to live in these countries will be too expensive, so my parents won't be able to pay my stay there while I'm studying :( and that's why I'm not very sure about going abroad too- it would be very difficult to work and study :x but I will take a master degree after the phd- and maybe not in Bulgaria :) and I think about a second phd in other sphere :lol: well, it's still too early, so I have time to reconsider :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

WOW! You have alot of plans and thats good , :D and I think that living in china is not a good idea too :? , I'd love to go to china just for a visit its a beautiful country but just that , and i dont know whats the difference between Romania and Bulgaria? Actually my university send some students to the U.S because it only accepts the U.S graduates to work in it and I think thats silly because there are another countries with a very good education just like France and germany , and the funny thing in jordan that I can get the phd from here but noone will accept to employ me even the univesity that I can get the phd from ! :evil: so I have to get it from the U.S.A or any other country that speaks english and the scholarship is the only choice because my parents also cant pay the expenses or I have to study and work at the same time and thats also hard , and I know thats off topic but I was just wondering do like music? and what do you listen at?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

the difference between Bulgaria and Romania is absolutely nothing :) that's why there's no sence to go there to study :? and Chia must be very beatiful and I very much want to visit the countries in south Asia, but not to live there.And the plans I have mean absolutely nothing- because I made so much plans, that I just can't think only on something concrete- and it's bad- when you have one goal and chase it it's a lot easier :) I envy such people- they know what they want and what their purpose in life will be :) unfortunately that's not my case :lol: This with the phd degree is very strange :x it makes no sence at all :( about the music :) I listen different things- most of all RandB and pop- well, if I like one song there's no matter the singer or the style :) and as a whole I like ballads- I suppose that my character is such- melancholic :) and now for example I'm listening "Chasing cars" of Snow patrol :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

I want to visit the countries in south east asia too but now theres the fear of the tsunami! :( and I also envy the people with one goal in their lives like the people who want to be singers or dancers or whatever they only focus on that , and i dont have this thing I'm just like you too many plans and so far I've done nothing :x ! and about music I listen to everything according to my mood and you have a good taste but I also listen to evanesence they are good . :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

I love Evanescence too :D my favorite is "Bring me to live" :) about the plans- I've done nothing so far too :lol: the plans are just so many, that I spend all my time thinking which one of them should I do :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Lina писал(а):I love Evanescence too :D my favorite is "Bring me to live" :) about the plans- I've done nothing so far too :lol: the plans are just so many, that I spend all my time thinking which one of them should I do :lol:
Oh yes actually when I was little I thought that by the time when I'm 20 years old I would have written my first novel , learned french language and learned how to play piano ! I've done nothing of that so far :D , but its ok I still have time to do these things :lol: , and about Evanesence everybody fooled is favourite song for them .

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

when I was little I very much wanted to study french too :D to play the piano is wonderful, but I'm not very good with the music :roll: I miss every kind of sence about rythmus :lol: I haven't heard this song of Evanescence, but I'll definitely hear it now :wink: and you have right- there still is a lot of time for everything :wink: :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

oh finally :D i founed onther jordanian/arabian girl like me :D since i become the onlye fan after mary got married :(
glad to see you here dear iris

:mrgreen:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Hey sweetelena :D yes its really nice to find someone here from jordan :lol: I read your post in the multimedia language forum but I thought that you dont post here anymore :cry: and who;s mary ? Is she the lebanease girl ? and I'd love to talk to you any time . :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Lina писал(а):when I was little I very much wanted to study french too :D to play the piano is wonderful, but I'm not very good with the music :roll: I miss every kind of sence about rythmus :lol: I haven't heard this song of Evanescence, but I'll definitely hear it now :wink: and you have right- there still is a lot of time for everything :wink: :)
well I'm good in music but so bad in drawing ! and I just want to ask you do you know id Daniil has children? I dont think so but I read somewhere that he does .

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

iris писал(а):Hey sweetelena :D yes its really nice to find someone here from jordan :lol: I read your post in the multimedia language forum but I thought that you dont post here anymore :cry: and who;s mary ? Is she the lebanease girl ? and I'd love to talk to you any time . :)
well i was lil busy lately so i couldnt come here ...
mary -666- that her username here me an her we almost were the only arabian fans over here :( she is form jordan too she got busy with her marrige thing so i been left alone :cry:
soo how old are u?? ur real name :roll:
mine ins " salam" :)
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

iris писал(а):
Lina писал(а):when I was little I very much wanted to study french too :D to play the piano is wonderful, but I'm not very good with the music :roll: I miss every kind of sence about rythmus :lol: I haven't heard this song of Evanescence, but I'll definitely hear it now :wink: and you have right- there still is a lot of time for everything :wink: :)
well I'm good in music but so bad in drawing ! and I just want to ask you do you know id Daniil has children? I dont think so but I read somewhere that he does .
no, he hasn't :( it's a pity :cry: but we all hope that very soon he will have one :D such a hadsome man and without a child- it's a crime :lol: (I, personally, hope that he has a boy :D and to look like him :P )

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить