Happy Birthday, Danya!

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

sweet_tina
Контактная информация:

Happy Birthday, Danya!

Непрочитанное сообщение sweet_tina »

As we all now, tomorrow ( the second of march), is Danya' s birthday... :D Happy birthday, Danya..we all love you!

Every morning, the sun arises from the east...Every night, the silver moon descends from the sky's canopy, blessing the Earth... Every day, a love story is born and it grows up in the deep mantheles of our souls.. Every minute, an angel is guarding your feelings, batheling them in the bright light of your heart... Every second without you seems endless and I close my eyes to picture your face...

Many kisses from Romania! :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Happy birthday to our sweetie 8)
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
katarina

Непрочитанное сообщение katarina »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR AND BELOVED DANYA!!!!
YOU ARE THE GREAT AND THE BEST ACTOR IN THE WHOLE EUROPE!
I wish for you to have a good and beautiful life with all your friends, family and fans.
WE WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

A sweet kiss for a verry sweet man! :oops:
Katia

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

NA TA XILIASEIS DANYA :P

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

May you have the sweetest, craziest, happiest birthday ever!!!!
May you always have close to you the people you love and care about
May all your dreams come true and.....
May you keep on sharing this "drop dead"gorgeous smile of yours!!!
!

NA TA XILIASEIS KOY-LOU-SO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many many kisses and wishes from all of us in Greece :P
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zephyr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DANYA!!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение zephyr »

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day and Hope u have a ROCKING 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :headbang: :D

From Dubai, with love,
Zephyr

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
july

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DANYA!!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение july »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!

KISSES AND BE HAPPY!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anya
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение anya »

С днем рождения Danya! Мы любим вас и мы думаем полностью время к вам в всех мы делаем!
Много поцелуев от Румынии!
С влюбленностью Anya.
:P

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось anya Чт 02 мар 2006, 13:47, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение roxana »

I wish you a lot of happyness and all the best. May you be another hundred years as talented and gorgeous, as you are now! :D

A lot of kisses for you!!!
You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dawnlily

happy birthday

Непрочитанное сообщение dawnlily »

Wishing you have a beautiful life

many kisses from china

a gift

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=86394816

it's by chinese fans TUTULONG

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dianaelena

Непрочитанное сообщение dianaelena »

today is a very special day for all of us who love Daniil and apreciate his work.today is when, most of all, we think of him and wish him all the best in the world and send him our love!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
darina76

Непрочитанное сообщение darina76 »

I just have to wish HAPPY BIRHTDAY to the sweetest and most talented person in Russia!!! :lol: :wub: May all your wishes come true! God bless you!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I pray and ask our God for you!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

A VERY HAPPY :kiss: AND A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY DANYA !!! :wub:

WELCOME LOVE IN THE 30IES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink: :D :P 8)

WISH YOU WITH ALL MY HEART A BEAUTIFUL LIFE, GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE ONES WHO ARE DEAR TO YOU AND I ALSO WISH YOU TO BE ALWAYS PROUD OF YOUR WORK AND ACHIEVEMENTS !!! YOU'RE THE BEST AND THE GREATEST !!! :wink:

COME TO GREECE AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL HAVE A MAGNIFICENT TIME HERE !!! YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

How we greeted Danya with his 30th Birthday

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Now girls, this is my story of greeting Danya with his 30th Anniversary:)
There were six of us who gathered in Moscow on March 3, 2006. We were going to give him a present in three parts. First, it was a special gift from the KPDS (I’m not sure if I can disclose the details), second, our Greek girls sent Danya a special greeting postcard, and third, we were going to give him a DVD with our videos, nicely and brightly decorated:)
Now, the Play part. The Play was completely sold out, that’s why we couldn’t get the tickets close to each other, so we split. But all the seats were good and pretty close to the stage, the 6th row was the farthest. Mysty ad I, however, were lucky to get hold of the best seats, first row, the very center, 4 meters from the stage at most. I was sure somehow that Danya would’ve noticed us anyway;) And I was right! He saw us, of course, then came that “winking’” part when he chooses the girls from the first rows (as part of the performance), looks at them and then winks;) Heh heh guess whom he chose this time. Again;) Mysty and I were really pleased with his attention.
I did like the performance this time, even though it was the third time that I watched this play. It’s a comedy (which is always a good idea), and besides what I like about PZ play the most is the possibility of a feedback. I mean, the actors are supposed to communicate with the audience and let them answer back. Among the funniest moments were the cellular phones ringing. Even though the audience was urgently asked to switch off the phones during the play, a few actually did, unfortunately, so the phones were ringing occasionally. Every time a phone was ringing, you could be sure the actors were paying attention to this, making fun of the intruder;)
Danya performance was just great. I mean, it seems now he feels absolutely fine about looking funny and awkward on the stage in this play. He was smiling, grinning, making faces all the time, doing these stupid dances and singing these funny songs;) Needless to say, he was so close that we could observe his every move or his every funny face.
As the play finished and the actors came out for accepting greeting, Mysty and I gave Danya a bouquet (9 roses), he smiled at us and said SPASIBO BOLSHOYE! (Thank you very much!)

Then we harried up to the back entrance to meet Danya in person. He came out with lots of flowers (I guess many knew of his recent birthday). He was polite and nice as always. It seems we were talking like people who knew each other for quite a long time (and it’s true actually). It’s like, you know, he felt no worries about us, he knew what we were supposed to do or say (I mean, he never expected anything rude or awkward from us). It felt really good, guys;) He was very pleased with the Greek postcard.
I said: As you may know, there are many foreign fans chatting on dstrahov.com site…
He was like: Oh yeah yeah I know, I’ve been looking through the site occasionally (nice huh?)
I continued: … so the Greek girls who wrote you a letter once (he smiled and nodded as he remembered it) gave you another postcard, a greeting for your birthday.
He was smiling happily.
Then we gave him a DVD, saying: We gave you the videos once (he was: right right, nice!), and now we made a dvd… He was like: Wow! So now it’s gonna be of the DVD quality!
After that we asked for autographs for Russian girls and Greek fans (all the Greek girls who cared to sign the card will get his pictures signed by Danya), and then we made a couple of pictures.
This is basically it, we were absolutely excited. I hope he was pleased with the greetings too:)

It's us giving Danya a bouquet
Изображение
and some other pics
Изображение
Изображение

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anya
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение anya »

Did you give him a big kiss from me??? :lol:
Thanks for your story! :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Although I'm sure all the Greek girls would like to thank you personally, I just had to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! on behalf of all of us Greek fans for helping us communicating with Danya and showing him how much we love him.

WE OWE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And be sure that Greeks never forget those who help them so we'll find a way to repay you all these favours...I know we will :wink: :wink:

Eternally gratefull
"The Greek team"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить