VIDEO made by Chinese fans

Ваше творчество

Модератор: Модераторы

diana

Непрочитанное сообщение diana »

hello again!!!!

my dear friends this is the second night that i stay up almous until down tring to download the videos that dreamedj was so kind to re-post here and gues what?!?!i can't :cry: :cry: :cry: not all of them but some just do not work.i can't understand why :( i start downloading them and after a while they won't download anymore and eventualy close:(. so all i have is just some small parts of them:( this is the case of the next videos:the one called daniil strahov,the 2 videos special for BN and the new video without you:(.i was wandering if it will be posible for you dreamerdj to put them again on another adress so that maybe this time i could manage to see them.

thanks a lot and hope that i will be able to admire the work of you girls by finaly seeing the videos:).kisses for u all !

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

it's me again :)

i guess that tonight it is just not my lucky night :? of course there is another video not working besides the one i have told u about before.is the one about misha ans anna.i'm thinking that maybe my internet connection is not realy good tonight but i've talked to roxana yesterday and she told me si has the same problem....anyway maybe tomorow things will get better....a pleasant night to you all!!!

p.s. i have just checked out the video sading salomeea to see how it is working and what do you think?it is closed at 24% :cry: :cry: :cry: this is not fair!!!!right now i am downloading another 2 videos:anna's songs and VAhistory but i sincerely doubt they'll reach the end :( so i guess that i'm gonna quit for now cause it is 4 in the morningand i'm kind of sleepy!!!!
kisses for u all and sleep tight!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

Непрочитанное сообщение dreamerdj »

hi, Diana,
it's so pity to hear about that. you know, I'm always worry about this kind of thing happened. if you have any emailbox can accept attachment 30M big, maybe I can send some videoclips directly to you.
as for other bigger than 30M like "misha & anna" , I'm afraid you still have to try to download them from mofile. what I can do is to give you more pickup code, and hope it will be luck this time.

without you.rmvb 21.7M
http://pickup.mofile.com/en/pickupok.do ... 2228535249 2005-11-12 17:14

Sading Salomea1.rmvb 12.6M
http://pickup.mofile.com/en/pickupok.do ... 2440135373 2005-11-12 17:21

BNseries-misha-anna-applel2002.rmvb 77.9M

http://pickup.mofile.com/en/pickupok.do ... 5334735163 2005-11-12 17:42

Guest:
I got the video "VALONGING", it's wonderful as ineta's all other videos, also the one of my favorite.
Последний раз редактировалось dreamerdj Ср 09 ноя 2005, 12:43, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

forget to say, if you are free account for mofile, generally it is allowed just one file downloading at one time. pls use Flashget to download, it can help to continue from where stop.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

unfortunately i couldn't manage to get the videos :( i'll try though later. maybe i'll be luckyer tonight:) anyway thank you very very much for trying to help me with them.i also got a lot of help from roxana who send me by messenger anna's songs and the one with salomeea:). so now the ones i couldn't see are just 4: the 2 ones special for anastasia the one with misha and anna and your new video without you.but maybe one day i'll see them too.
dear dreamerdj you've asked for my email adress well here it is: diana_14_83@yahoo.com . maybe you can send me the new video if it is not too large because i guess that the other 3 are just too big to be sent by email.
thank you a lot for being so close to us all who love so much BN and for listenig and trying to help us!you are a great friend! thanks!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

do you know how large attchment file the yahoo mailbox can accept? it seems it's 10M, isn't it?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

yes i think this is the limit of a mail.preaty small for the videos right? :( i think that now with the new mess they have encreased the limit there until 1G. i'm not shure about that.i've heard it from one of my friends but i don't know if it is true or not.anyway if you want to contact me on messenger this is my id: diana_14_83.
have a pleasant night!(or day i'm not shure what's the time right now in your country :) )

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

I find a way to let you get the videoclips which small than 30M, my mailbox can accept attchment 30M big. I email the passwoard to you,you can visit my mailbox to get them by following below picutre.
if it's not shown chinese correctly in the opend page on your computer,pls click "View" option in the IE toolbar, and switch "Code" to Chinese simplified(GB2321).

http://mail.tom.com

step 1:
Изображение

step 2:
Изображение

step 3:
Изображение

step 4:
Изображение

step 5:
Изображение

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
marchshine

Непрочитанное сообщение marchshine »

dear dreamerdj, I can't see what you said on the last three pictures.So I don't think our foreign friends can see it.Would you mind paste bigger one or write your note down the pictures again.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

dear dreamerdj you are such a sweet person to go through so much trouble for me :) thank you very much!!! i'll wait for your mail and then i'll try to folow the steps and to download the videos.i also wanted to tell you that last night i've entered on the spanish forum of anastasia and the girls there were having the same problem with the new video.they can't see it either.
k so i'll wait for your mail and once again thanks!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

diana, I email you, pls check your mailbox.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

dreamerdj i've just checked my email and unfortunately i haven't got anything yet :( are u shure you have emailed me on this adress diana_14_83@yahoo.com? thanks anyway and i'll wait for your mail :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

I sent again, pls check your mailbox

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

dear dreamerdj
how can i find the right words to tell you how onored i am because of what you've donne? i don't think i can find them so all i can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! not even someone i know well would give me full access to something so private as his/her mailbox so you are such a sweetheart for doing it.you do not have to worry about your password because my lips are and will be forever sealed concerning it.
unfortunately i have to say that everything you've donne was in vain because(i realy don't know why)i still could't get the video.i've followed your steps and i've start downloading the file but after a while it closed :(
i've donne the whole process again and still no good results :( i don't know why this happens.
anyway i have another ideea.i was thinking if it were posible for u to upload the vido on another program?i am thinking of the program used by the greek girls-rapidshare.this program works realy fast so maybe this way we could manage to download the videos.well i'll let you think about it and who knows maybe this is the solution.if not then i'm out of ideas :(
thank you again for your kindness and we'll keep in touch!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

in fact, I ever tried to upload file to rapidshare, but it is very very very unacceptable slow, uploading speed is just 0.8k/s. so the time for uploading a file 30M big means waiting forever.
I'm sorry I can't find another better way to give you this videos. that's so pity.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить