Are we be able to see this video too? :twisted:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

OREOK писал(а): it likely that the small parcel was opened by somebody? The guys at the Greek post office said that sometimes letters / parcels are opened during their transport in East Europe by the employees there (something which was common in the times of the Cold War). Is this true or is it just a silly prejudice?

Sorry for interrupting (in a way)
Oh my God don’t let those prejudges mislead you, please! I`m so sick of East Europe`s wrong perception!!!! :( :( :(
It is likely to happen, as it is for you in Greece, or anywhere else! Come on! tons of all sorts of correspondence go both ways, nowadays,…Yes I bet there are other kinds of problems, but cold war time, well … :roll:
Последний раз редактировалось jelena Пт 27 май 2005, 16:42, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

hi!
god, I've been deadly busy today, ooooouuuch...
Sorry, but I'll make it short tonight.
Okay, postal service here is okay, I used to have tons of parcels going back and forth without any problem...
well, when it comes to Moscow.... honestly, the city is SO HUGE (you cant even imagin HOW, I mean can you believe there are specific weather forecasts for South of Moscow, North-West, etc..). so my point is the city is that big that letters or parcels are just f** late...
But dont blame the cold war... just please, this is a history, I'm assuring you..

Zoubou :wub: me just cant wait to get that surprise of yours :wub:

me is jumping for impatience!!!
and mind it - i should be sitting quitely and studying for my Big Ugly Exam instead of guessing what it's gonna be :roll:

okay girls, i should be going...
my exam is nearing and I just cant sit here..
Oh btw, I will translate that Detali show (the Details;), but a bit later, i have no time for it right now, okay?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

I am absolutelly sure the exam is at Statistics:)
What foreign language Dani have been studied at school?I suppose all students study foreign language

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hiiiiii !!! :D

Jelena and Poisy,

wow, thanks so much for answering really quickly. I posted my message some time between 5 and 5.30 this afternoon and just a couple of hours later there is already a reply :P .

Concerning East Europe: yes, I know very well how misconceptions and prejudices can annoy or insult people. Believe me, I'm often p----d off by stupid stereotypes some people have when they talk to you about Greece and Greeks. grrrrrrrr :evil: So, thanks for putting things right and for explaining things. I appreciate it ! :)

Poisy, I'm so pleased, well in fact I'm thrilled, that a translation of "Detali" will be provided some time later. Excellent !! Don't worry about answering my other questions some other time. Your exams and the preparation for them are definitely the most important things at the moment and I promise to keep my fingers crossed for you !!!! :D :) :P Lot's of luck and success love !! :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

thanks;))))

heh heh nope, my exam is not Statistics (although f**** Hypothesis Testing captures a good deal of the material arrrhhhggggg). My concern is CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program, I'm challenging Level II, oh dont even get me started on this one...
okay gotta run again;)

kisses

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

BUE - I HATE THEM!

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Poisy писал(а):Zoubou :wub: me just cant wait to get that surprise of yours :wub:

me is jumping for impatience!!!
and mind it - i should be sitting quitely and studying for my Big Ugly Exam instead of guessing what it's gonna be :roll:
Dear just focus on your exams ! At least that's what I'm trying to do with my BUE (Big Ugly Exams) that are on June 15!
Don't get too excited about the package.It'a not such a big deal :) It's a little something for your "Danya collection" as a thank you for everyhting you've done for us until now :wink:

So good luck with your exams and be back SOON!!! 8)
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Yes, Oreok can you send us this video by mail?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nicspyros1

Answer to Zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение nicspyros1 »

Dear Zoubou in order not to be confused,Nic and Spyros are the names of my two-twins lovely boys.
Yes,yes i am married (very) and I am also crazy about Danya.Well actually Danya is the first man i like ever since i met my sweet John.He in fact knows everything about my madness-almost everything...-but since Russia is so far far -unfortunately-away from us he considers himself to be in no danger at all.He is just lauhing with me and he even recorded for me many episodes of he serial during winter just to please me.
See you soon at the forums-Iwill make another effort today to register in the greek forum and if i have problems again i comminicate with you from here and i'll tell you exactly where the problem lays

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Oh, my god! What a husband! :rolleyes:
Does he have any brother or cousin …available …, with the same attitude…? :wink:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

See girls what kind of men we have here in Greece ? :lol:
Lucky us! Although we'd love to have Danya here as well ! :D

Dear nicspiros we'll be very happy to welcome you in our greek forum but let me inform you that I've also opened a greek post here in dstrahov.com in the "Multiple language forum".Stop by when ever you feel like it :D
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Nicspiros`s story inspired me to ask all of you the following question:

What is your experience? What do men around you think of Daniil?
of course if they are fair enough to admit certain facts…. :rolleyes:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nicspyros1

Anwer to Jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение nicspyros1 »

Dear Jelena,all my students -girls and boys also aged 16-18 who wathed the serial admitted that Danya is very handsome and attractive young man and a very good actor indeed. Well the truth is that the girls got crazy with him.My husband for the first time in our common life he got along with it.Whenever in the past i pointed out a good looking person he made no commons at all.
And yes he has a brother-FREE- very handsome,very good character and open minded.
Well what do you think,shall i make a match ?
Or else you have to wait till my boys -which are gorcious-grow up.
I am joking ofcourse but still waiting for your answer.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

So girls from Bulgaria......if I'm correct you'll have the chance to watch on Monday episode 75 of BN and on Tuesday the magnificent episode 76!!!!!! Ouuuuu it's one of my absolute favorites :P :P DON'T MISS IT!!!!

Danya is wonderful on this episode (actually he is wonderful in all the episodes ) and so sweet, oh I could just bite him
I love it when Vladimir kicks some ass and he's defending and protecting the girl he loves.
I'll say it once more: HE IS THE PERFECT MAN !!!!!!!!!!!! When you see him all you want to do is love him and kiss him and hug him :wub: :wub: :laugh:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Yes zoubul you re absolutelly correct,but from where you have such information?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить