Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

Poisy wrote:
some of us simply didnt want to spread out rumors and were repeating what they (some of us) heard from A-media who claimed there'd be no sequel
Sorry my dear...I didn't mean to offend you...Actually, I was refering to a specific person... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

zoubou wrote:
You're reffering to me I suppose dear Anavlad ??????
Exactly honey...no offence ah???How many times have we discussed this???Why are you still doubting???Be more optimistic girlie...Think positive...

We all must have faith girlies...It is the last thing on earth that fails... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:I, personally believe that our koulouso will be part of BN2...You will see...You...will see!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Now ladies breathe deeply - I've just got a confirmation from the CTC channel guys (thanks to our dear Suliko :D ) that Amedia is starting on BN-2 in winter 2006. ALL THE LEADING CHARACTERS WILL BE IN PLACE!
Especially including Danya :D CTC is starting preparing promo trailers:))))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nastasi1212

Непрочитанное сообщение nastasi1212 »

Dear Poisy!!! What happy news!! Is this information certain?? I mean they wouldnt go public woth that if it wasnt but is it verified??

My hopes are so up!!! I pray to see danya on TV once more!!!
Nastasi1212

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Especially including Danya
THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in my life I'm glad I was wrong and I love it!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see Korf in action again hi hi hi hi!!!!!
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

The CTC guys promised Suliko to show promo trailers on Wednesday. If they do - I believe we can say: Viva BN-2! for certain;))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Hello!

Непрочитанное сообщение roxana »

I'm new here and I want to say hello to everibody :) .
Poisy, you made us a great surprise with your latest news :D :D .We are watching now ''Bednaya Nastya'' in Romania and it's a wonderful film.
I'm so happy that AMEDIA finnaly decided to offer us BN2...
And it's great that Daniil wants to be again Vladimir Korf,because without him the film wouldn't be the same.
Do you know what made him change his decision about not playing in BN2?
And please tell us more detailes about BN2...
Many kisses from Romania :wink: .
You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Hi Roxana and welcome aboard;)

I don't have much details regarding BN-2, cos I only got 2 text messages from Suliko with this news today;)) I hope I'll ctach her in msn tonight to get more details;) But don't expect much - if there was anything else important, she would've told me immediately.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение roxana »

Thanks for your answer,Poisy:).
You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
darina76

Непрочитанное сообщение darina76 »

You can't possibly imagine what is happening in Greece in our bn forum!!! We've all gone crazy with the wonderful news you told us!!!We're counting the days till the blessed time when we 'll be able to see this divine creature playing Vladimir Korf again. Moreover many of us think very seriously of learning Russian so as to watch the series straight away before it comes translated! :mrgreen: As for myself i have already bought atwo dictionaries Greek-Russian and Russian-Greek and a self-teaching method and i 'm reading by myself!!! :D :D :D I told you we've all gone crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I pray and ask our God for you!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

I KNEW IT...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Lord could not fail us...I think that I was the only one hoping that when you mentioned the meeting with him our beloved, sweety Vicky...Try to remember girlies...He didn't answer when Vicky asked him of his future tv plans and looked somewhere else...Haven't you then dear mentioned that the same thing happened with Talisman Liubvi???Since that blessed day of your news I was praying to God and hopping for this MIRACLE!!!!

But girlies...let me tell you something...Since Sony Pictures anounced that will be one of the producers,knowing the company and the way they work with things likes these,I was certain that they would persuade him to do it in every way possible,because...surely they knew from the start that the main reason of the BN1's success was Danya...They couldn't risk their money for a possible failure of the series without him...SO THE DREAM OF US ALL COMES TRUE IN THE MOST MAGNIFICENT WAY... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I' m thrilled really...I can't wait to see the first promo!!!Jesus...!I 'm only thinking it and I 'm ready to faint from emotion!!!Not to mention the chaos there is in our greek forum...We're all walking into the clouds since yesterday... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jesus...After a year(or even more)we'll see Vladimir Korf again...
Now...I'm...really fainting...zdoup...zdoup...zdoup...(Anavlad's on the flour...run zoubaki...run...she needs air...)) :lol: :o :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

anavlad писал(а):I KNEW IT...!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Lord could not fail us...I think that I was the only one hoping that when you mentioned the meeting with him our beloved, sweety Vicky...Try to remember girlies...He didn't answer when Vicky asked him of his future tv plans and looked somewhere else...Haven't you then dear mentioned that the same thing happened with Talisman Liubvi???Since that blessed day of your news I was praying to God and hopping for this MIRACLE!!!!

But girlies...let me tell you something...Since Sony Pictures anounced that will be one of the producers,knowing the company and the way they work with things likes these,I was certain that they would persuade him to do it in every way possible,because...surely they knew from the start that the main reason of the BN1's success was Danya...They couldn't risk their money for a possible failure of the series without him...SO THE DREAM OF US ALL COMES TRUE IN THE MOST MAGNIFICENT WAY... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I' m thrilled really...I can't wait to see the first promo!!!Jesus...!I 'm only thinking it and I 'm ready to faint from emotion!!!Not to mention the chaos there is in our greek forum...We're all walking into the clouds since yesterday... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jesus...After a year(or even more)we'll see Vladimir Korf again...
Now...I'm...really fainting...zdoup...zdoup...zdoup...(Anavlad's on the flour...run zoubaki...run...she needs air...)) :lol: :o :lol: :lol:

hello, i'm july from romania and i'm glad am not the only one crazy about vladi
thank you god for sending us vladi, the most beautiful man on the planet
and MAMAMIA we will see him again in BN2
OHHHHHHHHHH JESUS.... I'M TREMBLING..........
GIRLS HE IS SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

anavlad писал(а):...SO THE DREAM OF US ALL COMES TRUE IN THE MOST MAGNIFICENT WAY... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we'll see Vladimir Korf again...
Oh my good!!!!! :ah: :ah: :ah:
Is it true, but really really true :ah: … I can’t believe it :roll: , oh my oh my :ah: , Vladimir Korf :blush: :wub: , no it can’t be :sleep: , or.. can , again :ah: ooooh , what a sweat dream … don’t wake me up please
:wub:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dawnlily

Непрочитанное сообщение dawnlily »

It's really a big good suprise and wonderful news for me!

I wait for KOLF every time!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
july

Непрочитанное сообщение july »

dawnlily писал(а):It's really a big good suprise and wonderful news for me!

I wait for KOLF every time!!!!

we will wait for him for ever :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить