"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Poisy писал(а):And of course now as Vladimir Korf is among the brightest personalities of the century :roll: The things are getting even hotter;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeap I see ya girl!!!! I had no idea that 19th century could be that sexy :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

Непрочитанное сообщение MARY-666- »

OH MY LORD HELP AM DYING HERE FROM MY LOVE
:?
HE LOOOK SEXY IN EVERTHING HE WEARS BUT THOSE SUTIS HE WEARS IN BN :puppy: :shock: :ah:
WHAT HE WANT TO DO WITH US .
HE WANT TO KILL US . :o
HE LOOK SOOOO SEXY AND HOT!!
:oops: :shock: :wacko:
I LOVE U DANYA U R MY ONLY LNLY LOVE

HEHEHHE HERE IN MY NIGHBERHOOD WE USE TO PUT AHUGE SCREEN AND WATCH BN JUST TO SEE OUR LOVE DANYA
ALL MY NAGHBORS LOVE HIM
EVEN AN OLD WOMEN SHE CALLED HIM (HOB HAYTY) IN ARABIC
MEANS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SHE DONT KNOW HIS NME
SHE SEE US WHEN WE WATCH IT AND SHE SAID IN HER LOUD VOICE HERE IS THA LOVE OF MY LIFE
HEHEHHEHEHHEHE
CAN U IMAGIN IT!!
DANAYA DRIVE HER NUTS!
OH I MIS BN :cry:

DANYA MAD AN EXCELENT AND AMZING HOBIN BN .
I WANT TO ASK U GUYS IF ANYBODY KNOW HIM BEFOR BN?
!!!
TAKE CARE MY KISSE AND HUGS TO ALL OF FROM JORDAN

Je suis malade c'est зa je suis malade
Tu m'as privй de tous mes chants
Tu m'as vidй de tous mes mots
Et j'ai le cњur complиtement malade
Cernй de barricades t'entends je suis malade

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

MARY-666- писал(а): HEHEHHE HERE IN MY NIGHBERHOOD WE USE TO PUT A HUGE SCREEN AND WATCH BN
:puppy: :puppy: :puppy: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wow. now I'm impressed!!!!!!!!!! You really did that ? Again WOW!!!!

MEANS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

Stimpy wrote:
"...like a king..." nooo,not like a king,like a good friend maybe?
Don'nt even mention it dear...We are all friends here... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But imagine a guy surrounded by girls...you are already the centre of attention since you are the one and only here...And it is great... :D
Honestly I could never imagine that a gyu would enter in this forum...And it's really wonderfull... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jelena wrote:
but don`t think too much I mean u may come across some telepathic thoughts spreading around here , and we wouldn’t want to scare u off!
Why scarring him of???Niet,niet,niet...Here we don't scare off people,we make them our friends...

And since I said friends...Welcome Tina my dear...I hope you enjoy your staying in here... :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoubou wrote:
Honey if it's any consolation for you the same thing happened here in Greece. Unfortunately the ratings weren't that high. Although at the beggining of the series the channel that showed BN really promoted it, suddenly the promotion stoped as if the series didn't exist in their program . I'm still wondering why on earth did that happen since BN is one of the best series I've ever seen and the dubing was quite good consedering the "trash dubing" they usually do at foreign series
Does the expressions "not prime time zone" and "subtitled" tell you anything???Because they say everything to me and the example is being transmitted every night at 23.00...with ratings getting over 45%... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: What else can be said my dear girlfriend???
Yeap I see ya girl!!!! I had no idea that 19th century could be that sexy
Me neither girls...really... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol:

Poisy wrote:
Okay, myself is Victoria Vladimirovna, that is - the daughter of Vladimir, which is my father's name, and which, in turn, is quite common here;)))
So...it is written to be surrounded in whatever we do by that name ha???Great... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

zoubou писал(а):
MARY-666- писал(а): HEHEHHE HERE IN MY NIGHBERHOOD WE USE TO PUT A HUGE SCREEN AND WATCH BN
:puppy: :puppy: :puppy: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wow. now I'm impressed!!!!!!!!!! You really did that ? Again WOW!!!!

MEANS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEHEHEEHE ALL OF MY NIGHBORHOOD KNOW EACH OTHER AND WE WERE ALL WATCH BN SO SOMEBODY SUGSTED TO AHUGE SCREEN AND WATCH IT TOGETHR. IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF AGROUP WATCH IT
TOGETHER :D WE USE TO HAVE FUN NOTHING HERE IN JORDAN IMPSIPLE
YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE ARE CRAZY OR SONTHING!!! :shock:

AND ABOUT THE OLD WOMEN HE IS 65 OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT SHE LOVE GUYS SHE MARRIED 3 TIMES BUT NOW SHE IS NOT MARRIED AFTER HER HUSBEND DIEAD
HEHEHEH SHE WANT TO MARRY DANYA :D :D :D :D :D :D
WELL WHAT CAN I SAY WE ARE CRAZY PEOPLE!!
AND ONE LAST THING EXUSE MY ENGLISH COZ IT SOUKS!
OK I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYN
TAKE CARE :)

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

MARY-666- wrote :
WE USE TO HAVE FUN NOTHING HERE IN JORDAN IMPSIPLE
YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE ARE CRAZY OR SONTHING!!!
Of course I don't think you're crazy dear ! I just found it cute and pretty original I might say :lol: I've heard setting up huge screens for watching football , for watcing "EUROVISION" and events like that...but using a huge screen to see a telenovela :shock: nope I've never heard that before. It's quite amazing honey......... Good idea :wink:
HEHEHEH SHE WANT TO MARRY DANYA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unfortunately for her and all other interested Danya is already married. You do know that right ?

Don't you worry. Nobody's english in here is perfect (well maybe exept I_Adore_U whose english is amazing I must admit :roll: )We understand everything you're writing :wink:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

zoubou писал(а):MARY-666- wrote :
WE USE TO HAVE FUN NOTHING HERE IN JORDAN IMPSIPLE
YOU MIGHT THINK THAT WE ARE CRAZY OR SONTHING!!!
Of course I don't think you're crazy dear ! I just found it cute and pretty original I might say :lol: I've heard setting up huge screens for watching football , for watcing "EUROVISION" and events like that...but using a huge screen to see a telenovela :shock: nope I've never heard that before. It's quite amazing honey......... Good idea :wink:
HEHEHEH SHE WANT TO MARRY DANYA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unfortunately for her and all other interested Danya is already married. You do know that right ?

Don't you worry. Nobody's english in here is perfect (well maybe exept I_Adore_U whose english is amazing I must admit :roll: )We understand everything you're writing :wink:

WELL YA WE USE THE HUGE SCREEN TO WATH FOOTBALL AND STUFF LIKE THAT.
THERE IS CAFE .BAR.RESTURANT.IN OUR NIGHBORHOOD HAVE THIS HUGE SCREEN IN HIS PLACE TO WATCH FOOTBAL AND STUFF LIKE THAT
THE OWNER IS OUR FRIEND AND HE SUGESTED TO COME TO HIS PLACE AND WATCH (BN) {THE TIME WASBN SHOWING WAS IN 3:0 PM THERE WAS NO GAMES IN THAT TIME} SOO HE ALLOW US TO USE HIS SCREEN.

YA UNFORTANITLY DANYA MARRIED OFCOURS I KNOW THAT BUT SHE DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT.
HE MARRIED THAT ACTREES MARIA !!! OH I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUTHER COZ IF I DID ILL START TO TALK BADLY ABOUT HER SOO BETTER TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE AND KISSESS HUGS FROM ME TO ALL DANYA (BN)AOUND THE WORLD

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO TO ALL OF YOU DARLINGS !!!!

O.K. HERE'S SOMETHING WHICH MAY NOT QUITE FIT INTO THIS POST BUT I HAD NO CLUE WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT AND PERHAPS IT'S NOT THAT OUT OF PLACE AFTER ALL....

YOU SEE, THE 19TH CENTURY IS NOT ONLY SEXIER THAN WE THOUGHT IT COULD BE BUT IN FACT IT WAS A RATHER POETIC AND ROMANTIC TIME WHERE SEXUALITY WAS A RATHER SUBTLE ISSUE. SHORTLY, I STARTED READING A NOVEL BY THOMAS HARDY WHICH IS CALLED " A PAIR OF BLUE EYES" (FIRSTLY PUBLISHED IN 1873)

WHILE I WAS READING THE FIRST CHAPTER MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED BEATING ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THE NOVEL. THERE IS A PARAGRAPH WHERE THE BLUE EYES OF THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST "ELFRIDE" ARE DESCRIBED BUT TO ME IT WAS LIKE A DESCRIPTION OF DANYA'S AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES:IN YOUR IMAGINATION JUST REPLACE "she" WITH "he" AND "her" WITH "his" / "him" :wink: :oops: :roll: :)

"One point in her, however, you did notice: that was her eyes. In them was seen a sublimation of all of her; it was not necessary to look further: there she lived.
These eyes were blue; blue as autumn distance - blue as the blue we see between the retreating mouldings of hills and woody slopes on a sunny September morning. A misty and shady blue, that had no beginning or surface, and was looked into rather than at."

OOOOOH, ISN'T THIS PERFECT HONEYS? :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

oreok писал(а):
O.K. HERE'S SOMETHING WHICH MAY NOT QUITE FIT INTO THIS POST BUT I HAD NO CLUE WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT AND PERHAPS IT'S NOT THAT OUT OF PLACE AFTER ALL....
what about new topic!!! BLUE EYES :ah: :wink:
Ahhhh :rolleyes: those eyes certainly deserve special topic :wink:
oreok писал(а): OOOOOH, ISN'T THIS PERFECT HONEYS? :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
better than perfect :rolleyes: :wub:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

oh god oreok you've got that! You're absolutely right - that's how HIS blue eyes look like! Holy GOD!!!!!!

And you know what :wink: His eyes ARE REALLY THAT TERRIFICLY BLUE;) it's not the trick of tv cameras or lenses. THEY ARE THAT PERFECT!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

DARLING, it was beautiful, I have to read it :!: :!: :!: :!:

Well, I love everything from 19th century....whole literature
you know, sisters Bronte, Charles Dickens, but especially russian writers,Tolstoj and now I'm reading Dostojevskij....I love it, I love it I love ti, absolutely.
And I recommend it to everyone of you guys.....you'll find there yourselfs...

In that time there was so much of passion and pain and I'm sure that if I had a past life, I was born in 19th century, definetly.

And that's the reason why I love BN, it reminds me the time when everything wasn't like today.....(I'm talking like I lived it, but in some point of view I did....)
You must think I'm bit crazy.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

Poisy wrote:
And you know what His eyes ARE REALLY THAT TERRIFICLY BLUE;) it's not the trick of tv cameras or lenses. THEY ARE THAT PERFECT!!!
I had no doubt about that dear...It is absolutely obvious...That blues seas of him...You look into them and sink in Heaven...Oh Jesus...I want to see these eyes face to face...I will...really...It is decided and absolutely sure... :wink: :wink: :wink:

oreok wrote:
"One point in her, however, you did notice: that was her eyes. In them was seen a sublimation of all of her; it was not necessary to look further: there she lived.
These eyes were blue; blue as autumn distance - blue as the blue we see between the retreating mouldings of hills and woody slopes on a sunny September morning. A misty and shady blue, that had no beginning or surface, and was looked into rather than at."
Captain...you made me chill...And I liked it... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: The description is more than perfect...It's...a masterpiece...only by placing Danya in her position is... :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

I've got a question.....
On our site about Daniil, there was someone who told us, that Daniil and Elena Korikova had a little romance or something like that and so on, but this person found it on internet and is not sure about that, and as I'm really curious, I'd like to know if it's true, cuz I think you could know it....please help us, thanx....
you know, it's difficult to find out some informations of this kind, especially about person living miles, miles away from Slovakia....BIG THANX.
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

YA I HEARD ABOUT THAT (DANAY&ELENA)
BUT I KNOW ITS JUST A RUMORS AND THEY DONT LIKE EACHOTHER THTS ALL I KNOW :?

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

@ danya & elena
I do not think that those rumours are true cozz elena is not logical choise for the man of
his inteligence,she looks like a doll but underneath it she does not look like a chalenge of
any kind..I guess...anyway he said that he adores his wife..why would he need elena? :)
@ tina
bronte sisters..so you probably liked Wuthering heights? :)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить