"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE JUST RETURNED AFTER TWO DAYS OF ONLINE ABSENCE AND I NEARLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR WHEN I READ YOUR MAIL STIMPY :ah: :shock: :puppy:

ACTUALLY, I HAD TO READ IT 3 TIMES (!!!!!!!!!!) TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I HAD UNDERSTOOD IT CORRECTLY AND THEN I WAS STILL AMAZED..... :shock:

GIRLS, IS IT REALLY TRUE? AT LAST WE'VE GOT A MALE FAN? A REAL GUY AMONG THIS NUTTY BUNCH OF CHICKS? BRIIIIILIANT !!!! STIMPY HONEY, ALLOW ME TO WELCOME YOU HERE WARMLY AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT PERSONALLY I'M DELIGHTED THAT YOU'RE HERE !!!!

I MEAN, IT'S GREAT TO TALK ABOUT A MAN WITH OTHER GIRLS BUT AT LAST WE WILL ALSO HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT OPINION AND PERSPECTIVE OF ANOTHER GUY AND SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME TELLS ME THAT WE'RE JUST GOING TO LOVE IT !!!! SO, HONEY STAY WITH US AND BE OUR "MALE EYE" !!! :wink: :P :roll:

SWEETHEART, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ASKING ME YOU: WHERE DO YOU LIVE? ARE YOU A BALKAN BOY OR ARE YOU PERHAPS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST? OR MAYBE A COMPATRIOT OF POISY OR DANYA?
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOOOOPS !!!!!!

I HAD ANOTHER LOOK AT YOUR MESSAGES AND JUST SAW THAT YOUR LOCATED IN SERBIA. IN THIS CASE, FORGET MY QUESTION :wink: :roll: :oops: HONEY. SO YOU'RE A BALKAN BOY.... I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU AND US (THE GREEK GIRLS) SOMETHING LIKE NEIGHBOURS :wink: :D :P 8) . I'M PLEASED :rolleyes:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

oreok писал(а):
STIMPY HONEY, ALLOW ME TO WELCOME YOU HERE WARMLY AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT PERSONALLY I'M DELIGHTED THAT YOU'RE HERE !!!!
:) well,as first I want to say thanx..and then there something very sweet in the way you greek girls welcomed me...and ofcourse I will be here as long as you ladies want me to be :)
well,yes,I am from serbia,I have some romanian,montenegrian,maybe even greek blood, :) but the only russian thing that I have is my name,
Vladimir..so..I am a neighbour ;)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

hahahha
stimpy писал(а):my name,
Vladimir..
:ah: :ah: :rolleyes:
oh my, oh my!!!
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

STIMPY HONEY,

I'M GLAD YOU SEEM TO FEEL COMFORTABLE HERE WITH US AND CONCERNING THE GREEK GIRLS.... I GUESS IT'S MEDITERRANEAN "BLOOD" AND WARTMH :wink: :D

only russian thing that I have is my name,
Vladimir..
YOU'RE KIDDING !!!! OH GOD, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :shock: :D

EEEHM... DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT DO YOU LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE HIM? JESUS.... I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M ASKING THIS SILLY QUESTION... MUST BE THE EFFECT OF THE HOT SUMMER TEMPERATURES HERE IN GREECE... :blush: :sad: :wacko:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

only russian thing that I have is my name,
Vladimir...
Really is that your name???Oh Good Lord...You are a box full of surprises,you know that???

So we are neighbours hah???Great... :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for our greek way in here...what can I say...the meditteranian blood...as oreok,one of my sisters-in-crime,said...I only hope you find it a bit enjoyable as the other girls in here...

And as I said in my welcoming post...think about how will you be in here surrounded by all of us strahovitses...like a king...trust me... :wink: :!:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

Well, there' s BN on TV monday to friday but at 8 AM, it' s so baaaaaaaaaaaaad..... :!: :!:

Everyone I know loves it, but even though our TV changed the time from 5 PM to 8AM...hate them.

Daniil' s there so cute, lovely and just wow.....love vova's character , it's too close to mine and 19th century's my favourite...

What can I ask for more? :D

Btw, I'm from Slovakia :)
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

oh stimpy :wink: nice name :wink: Okay, myself is Victoria Vladimirovna, that is - the daughter of Vladimir, which is my father's name, and which, in turn, is quite common here;)))

tina - too bad they've switced the schedule...
We've got the opposite trend here, in Ukraine, when BN was broadcasting the first time - they changed the time from 6 pm to 8-15 pm, the very prime time...
ooohh.. too bad for you, I hope BN would eventually be rated higher, that would call for changes in schedule again...

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Poisy писал(а): Okay, myself is Victoria Vladimirovna, that is - the daughter of Vladimir
So it was fate ha ? :lol:

Welcome on board Tina dear.I hope you'll have a nice time, hmmm better yet a great time here with us :wink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Tina nice to have u here!!!!
I always think- the more the merrier!!!!
but equally important for the “inner balance” :lol:
you know we have here great deal of “east”,….lot of “south”
and at the moment there’s a shortage of north & west :wink:

….and I think we all want our sweetie to be loved in all sides of the world!!! :blush: :wub:

and I agree nineteenth century is rather inspiring and exciting, but when u add Vladimir Korf to the picture….it becomes a dream :wub:
and like u said u can’t ask anything more :lol: :lol: :wink:
anavlad писал(а):...think about how will you be in here surrounded by all of us strahovitses...like a king...trust me... :wink: :!:
Hehehehhe yes do think about it, ….:rolleyes:
but don`t think too much I mean u may come across some telepathic thoughts spreading around here :ah: , and we wouldn’t want to scare u off! :wink: :blush: :tongue:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

@ oreok
hahahahahaha..lol.. :) ...no I do not look like Strahov :)
"MUST BE THE EFFECT OF THE HOT SUMMER TEMPERATURES HERE IN GREECE...".. or the perfect air that sea brings.. :)
@ anavlad
yes,I am box with a picture of stimpy on it :) "...like a king..." nooo,not like a king,like a good friend maybe? :)
@ Poisy
well my dear,you have 2 great names...Victoria is epic one..those days I got my name by Lenin,but I
guess that if I was born in these days I wold get my name by Danya's character.. ;) even my mother
likes him..lol..oh yes,you are from Kiev..I saw some great pics of it..
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

thanx, you're soooooo nice, I'm also glad to be here....cause , you know, there's web like this in Slovakia, but I think it's interesting to be registred also in another sites....like this :D

You're right, it's terrible to know that in other countries BN was so succesful and here it' s not. I don' t believe it, but what can we do? Just write mails to TV, but it doesn' t help at all :!: :!:

There are so many bad telenovelas from Latino america and if there's occasion to watch something else instead of it, they won't accept it.I'm dissapointed but now I can watch it, it's holiday, what will I do then, I don't know....but I'm sure I'll do anything to can watch BN, it's soooooooo well done, especially, well, you know... :D :D :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

sorry guys, it was me / TINA :D :D
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

19th century is among my favourite eras also... I love Tolstoy's novels, they are just... real... And of course now as Vladimir Korf is among the brightest personalities of the century :roll: The things are getting even hotter;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

it's terrible to know that in other countries BN was so succesful and here it' s not.
Honey if it's any consolation for you the same thing happened here in Greece. Unfortunately the ratings weren't that high. Although at the beggining of the series the channel that showed BN really promoted it, suddenly the promotion stoped as if the series didn't exist in their program :evil: . I'm still wondering why on earth did that happen since BN is one of the best series I've ever seen and the dubing was quite good consedering the "trash dubing" they usually do at foreign series :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BUT though the number of BN fans and Danya's fans isn't that big as it is up "North" we're all pretty addicted to him. So though the quantity of fans isn't that big, the quality and the enthusiasm is :wink:

even my mother
likes him..
Heh heh heh when it comes to Danya women have no age cos we all adore him.......
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить