"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Manasa

Re: bn

Непрочитанное сообщение Manasa »

vanjini писал(а):
vanjini писал(а):All I can say is-HE"S A GOD, BUT JUST A MAN!!!!!!
He is too perfect for us- and btw.MARRIED!!!!!
Destiny is so HARD!!!!!!
It is sooooo unfair... :( :( :(
BTW. Does someb. know in whic episode will Anna dance the belly dance ONLY for Vladimir?????
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
...in 32 episode.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
vanjini

Непрочитанное сообщение vanjini »

Please does someb. owns BN on DVD or VHS???????
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
VLADIMIR+ANA=VOVANA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
vanjini

I think that the BN2 must have happy-ending, because the love between Vladimir and Anna was too big in BN1, so it would be wery stupid if they made something else.
But, in other hand, I just wanna to watch gorgeus Vladimir Korf, itm doesn"t matter where and how!!!!!! :oops:
VLADIMIR+ANA=VOVANA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
vanjini

Well I heard that BN2 started to shoot in December, but I think it"s a rumor...
VLADIMIR+ANA=VOVANA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
vanjini

Well, now when you are talking about Vovana, look at my signature...
VLADIMIR+ANA=VOVANA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Laura

Непрочитанное сообщение Laura »

Hello,

How are you ? I have a question , what`s happened with the rumors about his private life, it was some rumors about his wife pregnancy ? Thank you.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Jasna

Непрочитанное сообщение Jasna »

We all wait to see BN2. Ofcourse... I hope to see Daniil, Elena.. Peter, Dima.. and all those lovely characters taht we all loved... Best wishes for all of you from Serbia..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

:D Hello

Mega Channel, the channel that broadcasted Bednaya Nastia in Greece starts the reruns of the program from January 3rd and since in the last episode it said "end of season 1" we were wondering whether BN 2 is already being shooted and they started the reruns just to remind the viewers the story so they can follow up in BN2 . (ooops!!! big sentence hahaha).

Is there any chance that there will be a sequel ?

btw Have a merry little christmas everyone :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Jasna

BN2

I haven`t been here for a long time, so I would realy like to know if there going to be Bednaya Nastya2 or not? And of course, will Daniil play in it? Kiss for you all from Serbia...BN2

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Непрочитанное сообщение Елена »

Dear Jasna! Most likely, BN2 is really going to be, I'm sorry to say (because many of us here don't want it). All our popular papers say about it these days. And they say the work begins very soon and in autumn we may already see it. But we are still not sure if we may beleive it. Such information has many times appeared and never was true. They also say that Daniil and other actors (even Makarsky - Andrey Dolgoruky) from BN1 will take part in BN2. But we must still wait a bit to know for certain if all this is true or not. Let's wait. :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Jasna

Thank you, Elena. I`m sorry to hear that you don`t want to see BN2. I`m to afraid that second part wouldn`t be as good as first, but I loved that seria so much that I want to see them all again. I`m sorry for writteing in English, but I`m haveing lessons of Russian and I hope to learn it so I can visit your beautiful country! :D
ps. Wasn`t Andrey dead?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Jasna, a lot of thanks for your reply and very kind words. Yes, I awfully like BN too, just crazy about it, and am also eager to see them all again! But we are also much afraid that the second part won't be so nice as the first one. That's the thing! Many versions of the new plot are rumoured now, some are not good for VA, but nobody knows for certain. My only wish - Anna and Vladimir must be happy together, not separated by anybody, their love must be undoubted! If I were sure it will be so, I'd be glad to see BN2. And, of course, the actors must be the same, otherwise it won't be our adorable BN any longer. As for Andrey - yes, he is dead. And we can only guess: either he will come to smb.'s reminiscences (most likely) or somehow else as a new character. Stay with us here and you'll know everything :) . I wish you success in learning Russian!
Последний раз редактировалось Елена Пн 18 июн 2007, 12:12, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Jasna

I hope Anna and Vladimir will be happy too. I can˙t imagine it anyway else. I hope to hear from you when you find out some details about seria. Thank you for everything, especialy for your suport for my learning Russian lenguage. You know, I`m 36 and have 3 children. One of them is a baby of six mounths, so I do not have a lot of time for my self.. but I have decided to learn it and I will!!! Bye now... Kisses from a very hot Serbia... Send my love to Russia....

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Oh, Jasna, I am deeply impressed with your heroism!!! Of course, I'll tell you every new detail here as soon as it appears. Good luck to you and your 3 little angels and peace to Serbia! Bye so far.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Jasna and everybody interested, are you here? Do you know the latest news? Now it is reported that BN2 is hardly possible as Strakhov, Krasilov and Isayev have refused to take part in it. AMEDIA people understand that BN2 with new actors instead of them will not be the same film and so the question (to be or not to be?) stays open so far.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить