What song do you listen to right now?

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

oh dammit...
our MTV was supposed to broadcast the event all night long and definitely i WAS SUPPOSED to tape or something for the sake of Bon Jovi, but I didnt feel well dammit, totally forgot dammit been watchiing the Russian part in the evening and thats all and dammit Bon Jovi were playing... oh....

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Oh girls…I just came back from this huuuuge music festival we have here every summer called EXIT (created 5 years ago as an attempt of young people to find the way out of the situation that was unbearable here-you know war, politics, …..and today actually one of the top three summer music festivals in Europe)

It was massive…lasted 4 days and nights , I managed two…:lol: :lol: total madness, 21 stages inside ancient fortress but under the starry sky :wub: (ok there was a little rain too :?) :mrgreen:
All sorts of music, bands and djs from all over the world, …sponsored by BBC1 and MTV,….
this year’s most wanted fat boy slim , underworld, garbage, white stripes, ian brown (ex stone roses), apocalyptica…. DJs you name it!!!!!
so many bands I even never heard of :?
hot cubans teaching salsa at latin stage :oops::ah:…
morning chill out on the sand at river danube terrace :cool:…brazilian beats , afro-cuban, funky….mmmmmmmmmmm….:rolleyes: :cool:

I barley hear anything, and I definitely cannot feel my legs :lol: :lol: …I can move my fingers at least… and I say
the really good music is live music :ah: :ah:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Gosh girl!!!! It's awesome!!!
gosh.. I'd die to see Garbage and Apocalyptica oh my god!!!

*sighs*
as for myself... I'll miss Mumiy Troll's gig this Friday, because... stupid me broke my leg and guess what... sitting here motionessly.. dammit...
3 weeks of home prison and I'll go nuts.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

ohhh shit! ,,,sorry.
you broke your leg????? I hope it’s some minor damage not the thigh bone or something !!!!
well what can you do :? stay put and find something to cheer you up and to occupy your minds,….it is really not easy to remain still for 3 whole weeks

garbage-what can I say they were fantastic!!!! :ah: they were 2 hours behind schedule, due to heavy rain, but they insisted to perform , so when the rain stopped they lifted us,already soaking wet, to our feet….that Shirley is such a rock babe, so full of energy ,and the atmosphere they created was .....wow!!!!
dammit!! I should have invited you to come here , yeah I know belgrade is not around the corner but still.. :?
not only for garbage, but EXIT is such extraordinary event, …this year it was full of foreign guests ..,I mean serbian was the last language u could hear inside the fortress …
Ok next year I am sending you all list of performers and inviting you to be my guests and to go crazy together , no doubt some interesting performers will come again…next year ...every year it gets better :lol: :lol:
Girls I mean it!!!
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

sweeettttt

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

hi there peep..first time here so I'll just give you these lines :))

Goo Goo Dolls-Iris

And I’d give up forever to touch you
’cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that i’ll
Ever be
And I don’t want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
’cause sooner or later it’s over
I just don’t want to miss you tonight

And I don’t want the world to see me
’cause I don’t think that they’d
Understand
When everything’s made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t
Coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you’re alive

Understand

Understand

Understand

"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

PS: oh yes..apocalyptica smashed the place!!!!!!!!!!!! followed by laibach and rambo amadeus ofcourse!!!!!!!!!! ;)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Hehehe welcome! :wink:
I wouldn`t know 4 apocalyptica :rolleyes:
but r the rumors true?
they wanted to make love with local Miss!!!?? on the stage :ah:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

ofcourse not...the just enjoyed the sight...they are nice people..I guess..anyway there were rumours that guys from slayer wanted real blood on the voda voda stage but you know...rumours...puc puc i nista!! :))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

what what what rumors guys??? involving apocalyptica??? me missed everything!! what rumors????

(oh myself is listening to Bon Jovi right now;)))) Wanted Dead or Alive, nice;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Poisy писал(а):what what what rumors guys??? involving apocalyptica??? me missed everything!! what rumors????

(oh myself is listening to Bon Jovi right now;)))) Wanted Dead or Alive, nice;))
rumours about exit festival participants...guys from apocalyptica desired company of a local miss...what can I say...men of wealth and taste..but anyway some enemies of the festival (1)
made up the story in which these guys wanted sex with that miss...
(1) enemies - people who wanted festival dead..they even threatened to throw bombs if organizers played "I saved the world",a message of peace...
:) so poisy...lol..rumours... :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Here in this [ost I'd like to address Jade's questions about the Finnish rock band HIM, whose music gave such a good coverage for my latest The Cruel Game video.

HIM is among my most favourite band, their song Poison Girl inspired me to choose the nick (Poison Girl => Poisy). The music they play might be called the gothic rock, alternative, whatever, but they've powerful and known enough to use their own expression LOVE METAL. They are the founders of the style, they all the world's most known love metal band;))

HIM's leading singer, inspirer, founder, music and song writer Ville Valo.
Изображение

They've got this world known trade mark, the symbol, the Heartagram, that you may see in the end of The Cruel Games video (the last scene was taken from the original The Funeral of Hearts video).

I'd highly recommend to get two of their albums first to get to know them.
The first album is called Razorblade Romance (1999) and it is my favourite one, it's also considered the most wanted by all the HIM's fans.

There you may found HIM's most smashing hit Join Me (in Death). Then goes many hit songles, including Poison Girl, Gone with the Sin, Resurrection (MY MOST FAVOURITE HIM's SONG EVER!!), Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart.

Then I'd recommend their 4th album Love Metal (2003) (sounds familiar?). The Funeral of Hearts is exactly from this album. Others songs REALLY worth lestening to are: Buried Alive by Love (the video was shot in LA feat. Juliet Lewis, The Sacrament, Sweet Pandaemonium, The Path.

HIM's other albums are:
Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
Deep Shadows Brilliant Highlights (2001)
And Love Said No, HIM's Greatest Hits 1997-2004 (2004)

Their new album has already been recorded in LA and I'm dying to get their new album which is hopefully due this fall.

Here you may find my pictures from a REALLY nice New Year trip to Finland to see HIM live in New Year's Eve;)) In fact, they were the first to greet us with the New Year, as they got on the stage exactly as the midnight stroke;))))

My Helsinki trip
HIM's gig in Tavastia Klubi, Helsinki

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

right now, I'm listening to A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD by COLPLAY...and I think it's the best album I have at home...really... so melancholic but not too depressive and voice of Chris Martin is just good. I think that this is their best album.. :)
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

my song song of the day >> PEARL JAM-I am mine :) :) :)

@ tina
"right now, I'm listening to A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD by COLPLAY...and I think it's the best album I have at home...really...
so melancholic but not too depressive and voice of Chris Martin is just good. I think that this is their best album.."
tina dear..it is the best album(kula shaker-K also..) and cold play is wicked!!!!!! daylight and clocks are the best songs
on that album..but have you heard COLDPLAY-BEAUTIFUL WORLD?

@ everyone
I would recomend you A PERFECT CIRCLE and TOOL also..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

I was wrong, I don't know where was my mind...sorry....Rush of blood to the head is greaaaaaat album, but there's one better. PARACHUTES, the first one by coldplay....every song is just perfect, amazing.

and right now......great job did JAMES BLUNT with YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

adn look at this page...have you seen closer? one of my favorite films, this is the title song.

http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/damienrice/
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

video is also very good, I'd never think that I will love song where someone says same words about 30 times...but I can't help myself, it's so good
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить