What song do you listen to right now?

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

iris

Непрочитанное сообщение iris »

WOW ! I love Evansesnce Iam going to buy their album right now and this the lyrics for one of their songs for the album FALLEN

IMAGINARY

I linger in the doorway
Of alarm clock screaming monsters calling my name
Let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me

Don't say I'm out of touch
With this rampant chaos, your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The Goddess of imaginary light

Paper flowers
Paper flowers

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HI IRIS !!!!!

YEEEAAAHHH !!!! A sister in spirit... ha ha ha ha :D :P 8) Yes, they're really brilliant aren't they? The new album is extraordinary!! In fact, there's another girl from Jordan who loves them as much as I / we do:

SALAM love, if you have time to read this I hope you're fine and very happy with your studies... wish you lots of success and joy whatever you're doing at the moment!!! It would be great to hear from you again.

So, here are another two great songs from the new album... ROCK YOUR SOULS OUT DARLINGS !!! :wink: :D 8) :lol: :P

WEIGHT OF THE WORLD

Feels like the weight of the world
like God in heaven gave me a turn
don't cling to me, I swear I can't fix you
still in the dark, can you fix me?

freefall, freefall, all through life

If you love me, then let go of me
I wont be held down by who I used to be
she's nothing to me

Feels like the weight of the world
like all my screaming has gone unheard
and ohm I know you don't believe in me
safe in the dark, how can you see?

freefall, freefall, all through life

If you love me, then let go of me
I wont be held down by who I used to be

THE ONLY ONE

When they all come crashing down- midflight
you know you're not the only one
when they're so alone they find a back door out of life

We're all grieving
lost and bleeding

All our lives
we've been waiting
for someone to call our leader
all your lies
I'm not believing
heaven shine a light down on me

So afraid to open your eyes- hypnotized
never understood this life
and you're right I don't deserve but you know I'm not the only one

We're all grieving
lost and bleeding

All our lives
we've been waiting
all your lies
I'm not believing

Don't look down
don't look into the eyes of the world beneath you
don't look down, you'll fall down,
you'll become their sacrifice
right or wrong
can't hold onto the fear that I'm lost without you
if I can't feel, I'm not mine,
I'm not real

All our lives
we've been waiting
all your lies
I'm not believing
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

Fofoooooooo My Dear Friend :D
how are you..been long time since my last visite to the fourm :(
I Realy missed you girl :sad:
well am celebrateing now adays with evanescence new album :oops:
i love it especially " call me when your sober"
and the video great :oops: especially the guy in it :wink: :oops:
well i just wanted to stop by here in my break time ,,,but now i gtg to my class :(
seeya girls
love ya :wink:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Hello girls its really very nice to find another people who are so in love with evanesence exept me ! because everytime I talk about evanesence my friends think I'm crazy , :roll: Wow I do love their music and the videos they are so great ! You are sweetelena and oreok really my sisters in spirit .

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

SALAM AND IRIS SWEETHEARTS,

SALAM, I missed you very much, too love!!!!! Welcome back girlie!!!

IRIS, ha ha ha… yes, I know so well how it feels when you find sisters (and brothers) in spirit. It’s such a great pleasure and fun to share thoughts, information and opinions with other people on bands and artists you love. I was thrilled when Salam told me that she’s fond of Evanescence and now there’s another one: you. I think that’s great!!!!!

So, no love you’re not crazy or strange or whatever. I guess it’s just a bit too tough for the people around you when in general they don’t like this kind of music, sound and rock-gothic atmosphere. Ha ha ha ha… You know I don’t blame them… If you try to see it from their point of view, the band, the music style and the fans must seem a bit odd and kind of morbid and I can imagine that sometimes people get a creepy feeling…

I know what I’m talking about ‘cause most of the people around me prefer other music styles and they wonder what on earth I like about Evanescence. Though, Thessaloniki, the town I live in, is a very rocky town because of the open-minded young generation (we have two universities here!) who is really fond of rock, gothic, metal but also pop, rap etc.

Oh by the way GIRLS… I’m just wondering… you don’t know what I look like and I don’t know what you look like… What I’m trying to ask is if there’s anything gothic about your looks? Ha ha ha ha… You know my clothing style is so terribly normal -classic to a certain degree – and I don’t use any make-up either, my hair is neither long nor black which means that I don’t look at all like someone who likes the kind of music Evanescence makes. I try to imagine myself at an Evanescence concert… ha ha ha… all the others would be wondering if maybe I lost my way and ended up at the wrong event… ha ha ha…

So my lovely Jordan fans this one is for you:

this song from the new album is unusual in some way… It’s called LACRYMOSA and to be honest when I bought the CD and read the list of songs I stopped at this title ‘cause I had no idea what the word actually means. If any of you here speaks Latin or studies music surely is familiar with the expression. I found some very interesting info on the meaning and context of the word and I’m sure, like me, probably you’ll be surprised about the fact that Amy Lee and her band were inspired by it. BUT first, here are the lyrics to this beautiful song:

LACRYMOSA

Out on your own
cold and alone again
can this be what you really wanted, baby?

Blame it on me
set your guilt free
nothing can hold you back now

Now that you're gone
I feel like myself again
grieving the things I can't repair
I'm willing ...

to let you blame it on me
and set your guilt free
I don't want to hold you back now love

I can't change who I am
not this time, I won’t lie to keep you near me
and in this short life, there's no time to waste on giving up
my love was enough

and you can blame it on me
just set your guilt free, honey
I don't want to hold you back now love

INFO “LACRYMOSA”

LACRIMOSA (REQUIEM)

The Lacrimosa is a section of the REQUIEM MASS. While the Lacrimosa is traditionally considered to be part of the DIES IRAE HYMN, the Requiem composers often create a separate movement in the mass for it.

It is largely believed that the music of the Lacrimosa were the last notes MOZART ever set to paper when working on his final composition, Requiem in D minor. The Lacrimosa is arguably the most popular musical movement of the Mozart's Requiem.

Among other famous versions of the Requiem mass, the Lacrimosa is known to be the central dramatic part of the Requiem by Hector Berlioz.

The text:

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus.
Huic ergo parce, Deus:
Pie Jesu Domine,
Dona eis requiem. Amen.

In literal translation (see also Dies Irae for references to other versions):

Tearful that day,
on which will rise from ashes
guilty man for judgement.
So have mercy, O God, on this person.
Compassionate Lord Jesus,
grant them rest. Amen.
A rhythmic translation:

Mournful that day
When from the dust shall rise
Guilty man to be judged.
Therefore spare him, O God.
Merciful Jesus Lord
Grant them rest. Amen.

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacrimosa_(Requiem)

FOR FURTHER INFO ON MOZART:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart

INFO ON MOZART'S REQUIEM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Requiem_%28Mozart%29

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Hey OREOK yes like you know whats its like to be the only one who listens to this kind of music in a group , all my friends prefer another type of music mostly local music and its sound so much like the greek music and also in the town where I'm living there are two universities too ! and alot of people who are trying to be COOL listen to hard rock or metal music but not to Evanescence , and I dont look like a rock gothic music fan my hair is chestnut blonde and I have this normal classy style , I look alot like the girl in the picture in my avatar , so oreok you are not the only one who they will think that she lost her way in the concert . and thank you very much for the information about Lacrymosa because when I first bought the album I didnt know what the word means , but I'm still confused why did they choose this title is she dead thats why she says blame it on me . nothing can hold you now , and I really liked the music in this song its like a symphony , and theres something else about the song Lithium , I didnt get it . Although I like all the songs in the album but I like the song Like you alot it touched me .I dont know if you wrote its lyrics here but I'd like to write them again

Evanescence Like You Lyrics
Stay low
soft, dark, and dreamless
far beneath my nightmares and loneliness
I hate me
for breathing without you
I don't want to feel anymore for you

grieving for you
I'm not grieving for you
nothing real love can't undo
and though I may have lost my way
all paths lead straight to you

I long to be like you
lie cold in the ground like you

Halo
blinding wall between us
melt away and leave us alone again
humming, haunted somewhere out there
I believe our love can see us through in death

I long to be like you
there's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for you
I'm coming for you

You're not alone
no matter what they told you you're not alone
I'll be right beside you forevermore

I long to be like you, sis
lie cold in the ground like you did
and as we lay in silent bliss
I know you remember me
I long to be like you
I'm coming for you

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

HI IRIS SWEETHEART !!!

Just read your mail here and because it's late (past 2 o'clock in the morning) I decided to say quickly something on two or three things and to return later again.

So, you look terribly normal, too. Ha ha ha... yup that really makes two girls at the wrong event :wink: :shock: :headbang: :mrgreen: My hair is short, wavy / curly chest nut (brunette) with golden-caramel highlights and I think I don't want to change it :wink: . Iris, if you really look like this girl in your avatar then I must say that you must be a gorgeous, oriental young lady :D

Oh yes!!! "LIKE YOU" is a beautiful song and I agree with you!!

Now, concerning the song "LITHIUM", look what I found:

LITHIUM

(from Greek: lithos : stone, because it was discovered in petalite) is a chemical element with the symbol Li and atomic number 3. Lithium is one of only four elements theorized to have been created in the first three minutes of the universe through a process called Big Bang nucleosynthesis. It is in group 1 of the periodic table, among the alkali metals and is the lightest solid element.

Lithium in its pure form does not occur naturally on Earth. It is a soft, silver white metal that tarnishes and oxidizes very rapidly in air and water. Lithium metal is used primarily in heat-transfer applications, batteries (mainly cell phone and camera batteries), household appliances such as toasters and microwaves, and in high performance alloys such as those used for aircraft construction. Lithium compounds are used pharmacologically as a class of mood stabilizing drugs, a neurological effect of the lithium ion Li+.

BASIC FEATURES

Though in group 1, lithium also exhibits properties of the alkaline-Earth metals in group 2. Like all alkali metals, it has a single valence electron, and will readily lose this electron to become a positive ion. Because of this, lithium reacts easily with water and does not occur as the free element on Earth. Nevertheless, it is less reactive than the chemically similar sodium.

Lithium is soft enough to be cut with a knife, though this is significantly more difficult to do than cutting sodium. The fresh metal is silver in color, rapidly tarnishing black in air. Lithium has only about half the specific gravity of water, giving solid metal lithium sticks the odd heft of a very light wood, such as balsa. The metal floats highly in hydrocarbons due to its low density, and jars of lithium in the laboratory are typically composed of black-coated sticks held down in hydrocarbon mechanically by the lid of the jar and other sticks.

When placed over a flame, lithium gives off a striking crimson color, but when it burns strongly, the flame becomes a brilliant white. Lithium will ignite and burn when exposed to water and water vapors in oxygen. It is the only metal that reacts with nitrogen at room temperature. Lithium has a high specific heat capacity, 3582 J/(kg·K), and a great temperature range in its liquid form, which makes it a useful chemical.

Lithium metal is flammable and potentially explosive when exposed to air and especially water, though it is far less dangerous than other alkali metals in this regard. The lithium-water reaction at normal temperatures is brisk but not violent. Lithium fires are difficult to extinguish, requiring special chemicals designed to smother them.

Lithium metal is a corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. The metal itself is usually less a handling hazard than the caustic hydroxide produced when it is in contact with moisture. Lithium should be stored in a non-reactive compound such as naphtha or a hydrocarbon.

In humans lithium compounds apparently play no natural biological role, and are considered to be slightly toxic. Humans aside, lithium appears to be an essential trace element for goats, and possibly rats. When used as a drug, blood concentrations of Li+ must be carefully monitored.

OCCURRENCE

Lithium pellets (covered in white lithium hydroxide)On Earth, lithium is widely distributed, but because of its reactivity does not occur in its free form. In keeping with the origin of its name, lithium forms a minor part of almost all igneous rocks and is also found in many natural brines. Lithium is the thirty-first most abundant element, contained particularly in the minerals spodumene, lepidolite, petalite, and amblygonite. On average, Earth's crust contains 65 parts per million (ppm) lithium.

Since the end of World War II, lithium metal production has greatly increased. The metal is separated from other elements in igneous mineral such as those above, and is also extracted from the water of mineral springs.

The metal is produced electrolytically from a mixture of fused lithium and potassium chloride. In 1998 it was about US$ 43 per pound ($95 per kg).[1] Chile is currently the leading lithium metal producer in the world, with Argentina next. Both countries recover the lithium from brine pools. In the United States lithium is similarly recovered from brine pools in Nevada.[2]

HISTORY

Petalite, which contains lithium, was first discovered by the Brazilian scientist José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva toward the end of the 1700s on a trip to Sweden. Lithium was discovered by Johann Arfvedson in 1817. Arfvedson found the new element within the minerals spodumene and lepidolite in a petalite ore, LiAl(Si2O5)2, he was analyzing during a routine investigation of some minerals from a mine on the island Utö in Sweden. In 1818 Christian Gmelin was the first to observe that lithium salts give a bright red color in flame. Both men tried and failed to isolate the element from its salts.

The element was not isolated until William Thomas Brande and Sir Humphrey Davy later used electrolysis on lithium oxide in 1818. Bunsen and Matiessen isolated larger quantities of the metal by electrolysis of lithium chloride in 1855. Commercial production of lithium metal was achieved in 1923 by the German company Metallgesellschaft through using electrolysis of molten lithium chloride and potassium chloride. It was apparently given the name "lithium" (Greek λιθoς (lithos), meaning "stone") because it was discovered from a mineral while other common alkali metals were first discovered from plant tissue.

MEDICAL USE

Lithium salts such as lithium carbonate (Li2CO3), lithium citrate, and lithium orotate are mood stabilizers. They are used in the treatment of bipolar disorder, since unlike most other mood altering drugs, they counteract both mania and depression. Lithium can also be used to augment other antidepressant drugs. It is also sometimes prescribed as a preventive treatment for migraine disease and cluster headaches.

The active principle in these salts is the lithium ion Li+, which interacts with the normal function of sodium ion to produce numerous changes in the neurotransmitter activity of the brain. Therapeutically useful amounts of lithium are only slightly lower than toxic amounts, so the blood levels of lithium must be carefully monitored during such treatment.

This is not the complete article. I chose the paragraphs which I found interesting in this context. The whole article can be found at this address:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Hey my dear friend OREOK :hugs: , thank you very much for these information about lithium and I think I studied about it in the chemistry class in school , but who remembers ? :lol: and by the way I think that you are very beautiful too :P , and I think you have a beautiful hair I like curly hair , my hair is long now but not very long and its straight most of the times sometimes I try to make it curly but I cant make it very curly , and how old are you ? I'm 20 years old and are you tall or short ? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions ! :sad: and here's the lyrics of Lithium and I think that they mean the lithium in the drugs . :ah:

Evanescence Lithium Lyrics
Lithium, Don't wanna lock me up inside
Lithium, Don't wanna forget how it feels without
Lithium, I wanna stay in love with my sorrow
Oh but God I want to let it go

Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone
Couldn't hide the emptiness you let it show
Never wanted it to be so cold
Just didn't drink enough to say you love me

I can't hold on to me
Wonder what's wrong with me

Oh don't want to let it lay me down this time
Drown my will to fly
Here in the darkness I know myself
Can't break free until I let it go
Let me go

Darling, I forgive you after all
Anything is better than to be alone
And in the end I guess I had to fall
Always find my place among the ashes

I can't hold on to me
Wonder what's wrong with me

Oh I'm gonna let it go

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

HI IRIS DEAR !!

So, here I am again.

First of all: please, don’t apologize dear and don’t feel bad or something. You’re not asking too many questions!! Just like all the others here you can ask me anything you like and I really have no problem with it. In fact, I remembered that some of your questions concerning myself can easily be answered. If you like, there’s a post where some of the forum users introduced themselves and wrote some things about their biography, their hobbies etc. and so you’ll find (almost) everything about me there. Go to "Small Talks" and then click on the post "HI. COME IN". My self intro is on the first page of the post and today I editted it a little (just the paragraph 'My Greatest Wish") because I wrote everything in July last year.

Oh dear… ha ha ha ha… beauty… it’s very sweet of you to say this :? :wink: :oops: !!! Thank you :hugs: !! Uhm… well, I’m perfectly happy with my hair and actually I like my hair colour and I love the waves and curls ‘cause they’re natural (inherited them from my dad!). The gold – caramel highlights are not natural but the result of my hairdresser’s talent :wink: . Concerning all the rest… hmmm… I don’t know… I’m in control of my weight (56 / 55 kg and 1.60 m tall), I guess I can live with what I see in the mirror :roll: :? :dry: but I definitely cannot compete with any actress or famous model or this gorgeous girl in your avatar :unsure: :sleep: … On the other hand nothing about me / my looks is misleading: what you see is what you get :wink: :) and I think that’s a clear, straightforward approach.

“LITHIUM”: sweetie, don’t worry about your knowledge on chemistry… ha ha ha ha… I don’t remember anything from the things taught in chemistry at school. The truth is I was hopeless in maths, chemistry and physics and the only natural science I was able to cope relatively well with was biology. Biology seemed to make sense in my eyes whereas the other natural sciences remained a total mystery to me. I liked chemistry though and I still find it interesting but I cannot quite figure out its secrets and principles…

Yes, I agree with you. I believe that the “LITHIUM” lyrics refer to the drug and that’s why I put the paragraph about the medical use here. Personally, after I had read the info the lyrics made sense to me and I think I understood what Amy Lee and her band wanted to express with the song…

“LACRYMOSA”: well, it’s not an easy song and you’re absolutely right about the comparison with a symphony!! The title and the lyrics make you think and I believe that you can interpret the song in different ways… So my personal suggestion is: I think the word “lacrymosa” means weeping and considering that in music “lacrymosa” is part of a requiem mass in the western Christian tradition, the title indicates that the song is about weeping over and mourning something that was lost or died.

So, when you read the lyrics you get the impression that this is about a lost love, the breaking up of two people. There’s pain and regret about the end but in some way she also feels free again. So, she decided to let go of this love and of him, to move on and she also realizes, looking back, that this love maybe wasn’t meant to be and that she didn’t do enough to keep this love alive: “Now that you’re gone / I feel like myself again / grieving the things I can’t repair and willing… / to let you blame it on me […] / I can’t change who I am / not this time, I won’t lie to keep you near me / […] / my love wasn’t enough”. She cannot change the past and as she’s moving on in mourning, she also wants to carry the complete responsibility and blame for the brake up so that the person she loved can move on, too but with a lighter heart than hers. Maybe that’s the point where the religious aspect comes in: the fact that in some way, metaphorically, she’s willing to bear his cross together with hers in order to relief his suffering and to show him that he’s free to go. Perhaps that’s why she says: “Blame it on me / set your guilt free / nothing can hold you back now”.

I’m not saying that my way of seeing this song is correct. It’s just my way of trying to put two and two together and I might be wrong with my interpretation but as I said in the beginning, there are always many ways to make sense of a song or a piece of art in general.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

DEPECHE MODE “HAPPIEST GIRL”

Happiest girl I ever knew

Wanted to feel the joy
Flow between our lips
Wanted to feel the joy
Flow between our hips

Why do you smile the smile you do

Wanted to feel the joy
Pass between our eyes
Wanted to feel the joy
Pass between our thighs

And I would have to pinch her
Just to see that she was real
Just to watch the smile fade away
See the pain she'd feel

Wanted to feel her joy
Feel it deep within
Wanted to feel her joy
Penetrate my skin

Why do you smile the smile you do

SIMPLE MINDS "DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME"

Won't you come see about me
I'll be alone, dancing --- you know it Baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out
Love's strange --- so real in the dark
Think of the tender things
That we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, Baby

Don't you forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Will you stand above me
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling
Rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling
Rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

Don't you try and pretend
It's my beginning
We'll win in the end
I won't harm you
Or touch your defenses
Vanity, insecurity

I'll be alone, dancing --- you know it, Baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, Baby
Don't, don't, don't, don't

As you walk on by
Will you call my name
As you walk on by
Will you call my name
When you walk away

Oh, will you walk away
Will walk away
Oh, call my name
Will you call my name

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Hey Lovely OREOK!

First of all I just want to say that you seem a very nice girl and thats sweet ! Because its really hard to find nice people these days especially on the net , I also think that its a very good thing to be happy with yourself because believe me I know alot of girls who are not including me I was like that but I started to feel ok about myself lately maybe because I grew up , I'm not a crazy teenager anymore and thats a good thing , I'm 1.74 m tall and my wieght its between 60 -65 kg I gain some kilos then I lose them all the time , I cant help it but it seems that I'm addicted to choclate ! I put makeup but not too much , by the way the girl in my avatar is petra nemcova shes a super model from the czeck republic .

About school well , I've always been good in literature I love reading , I read alot of novels especially the russian literature , but in general you can say that I was very good in school and in science I liked biology the most too .

I liked your analysis about Lacrymosa it makes sence that shes crying for the lost (dead) love , but when I listened to the song after you put the information about the song I jumped to think that maybe Amy Lee killed herself and now shes dead thats why shes free and herself again and thats more drama hahaha !

Whitney Housten -Try It On My Own

I'm wiser now
I'm not the foolish girl you used to know
So long ago
I'm stronger now
I've learned from my mistakes which way to go
And I should know
I put myself aside to do it your way
But now I need to do it all alone

And I am not afraid to try it on my own
I don't care if I'm right or wrong
I'll live my life the way I feel
No matter what I'll keep it real you know
Time for me to do it on my own
Yeah yeah, mmm, yeah yeah

It's over now
I can't go back to living through your eyes
Too many lines
And if you don't know by now
I can't go back to being someone else
Not anymore
I never had a chance to do things my way
So now it's time for me to take control
And I am not afraid to try it on my own
I don't care if I'm right or wrong
No matter what I'm gonna keep it real you know
Time for me to do it

Oh I start again go back to one
I'm running things my way
Can't stop me now, I've just begun
Don't even think about it
There ain't no way about it
I'm taking names, the ones of mine
Yes I'm gonna take my turn
It's time for me to finally stand alone, stand alone

I am not afraid to try it on my own
And I don't care if I'm right or wrong
No matter what I'm gonna keep it real you know
It's time for me to do it
See I'm not afraid

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

TONIGHT

She never took the train alone
she hated being on her own
She always took me by the hands
and say she needs me
She never wanted love to fail
she always hoped that it was real
She'd look me in the eyes and say believe me
But then night becomes the day
and there's nothing left to say
If there's nothing left to say
then something's wrong

Oh tonight you killed me with your smile
so beautiful and wild so beautiful
so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild

And as the hands would turn with time
she'd always say that she was my mine
She'd turn and lend a smile
to say that she's gone
But in a whisper she'd arrive
and dance into my life
Like a music melody
like a lovers song

Through the darkest night
comes the brightest light
And the light that shines
is deep inside
It's who you are

so beautiful and wild so beautiful ?beautiful
So beautiful and wild
So beautiful and wild
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

hey Girls,
how you doing? well am listening to my second fav band after our evanescence :wink: and they are " THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS" i just love their song " Beep , Sway .. And My Fav BUTTONs 8) " these songs realy great
So i wanna share BUTTOns :wink:

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I'm liking the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (Mama)
Who knows just how to get what I want and (Want and)
What I want to do is spring this on you (On you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (Told you)

You been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see?
How these clothes are fitting on me
And the heat coming from this beat
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder
If I'm just too much for you
Wonder
If my kiss don't make you just
Wonder
What I got next for you
What you want to do? (Do)

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours
I can see, just like most guys that your game don't please
Baby, can't you see?
How these clothes are fitting on me
And the heat coming from this beat
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

Come on baby, loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
Baby, won't you loosen up my buttons babe?
Loosen up my buttons babe

------------------------------------------

And About Oreak Q if we look normal or not
i think am normal .. there is nothing dark about my look ..
curly medium black hair 51/52 kg 163 cm :? not that tall ..
green/hazel Eyes, White skin ( not snow white )... what else you wanna know!! :roll:
Fofo Dear this is the first time You Tell Me About Ur look ..but i alwayz thought you look like this ... 8) i thought you brown hair with platine or carmel high light :D

sooo Guys catch up with you so0ooon :D
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

HI SALAM AND IRIS SWEETHEARTS !!!

I'LL BE BACK SOON TO REPLY...

BY THE WAY, SALAM DEAR, YES IT'S CORRECT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I TOLD YOU SOMETHING ABOUT MY LOOKS. WELL, I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE NOW I KNOW YOU A BIT BETTER AND I REALLY LIKE YOU, IRIS AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE. IN FACT, ZOUBOU KNOWS ME PERSONALLY AND OUR
SWEETEST STIMPY CAT (MIIIIIIIIIIIS YOU !!!!!!.... :oops: :oops: :blush: :sad: :sleep: HA HA HA HA!!!) HAS A VISUAL IMPRESSION OF ME, TOO.

SALAM MY EYE COLOUR IS HAZEL THOUGH HERE IN GREECE PEOPLE SAY THEY'RE CHESTNUT... MY SKIN IS WHITE AND A BIT SENSITIVE, SO USUALLY WHEN I SIT IN THE SUN I DO IT ONLY IN THE LATE AFTERNOONS :D :wink: .

DEPECHE MODE “I AM YOU”

You have bound my heart with subtle chains
So much pleasure that it feels like pain
So entwined now that we can't shake free
I am you and you are me

No escaping from the mess we're in
So much pleasure that it must be sin
I must live with this reality
I am yours eternally

There's no turning back
We're in this trap
No denying the facts
No, no, no
No excuses to give
I'm the one you're with
We've no alternative
No, no, no

Dark obsession in the name of love
This addiction that we're both part of
Leads us deeper into mystery
Keeps us craving endlessly

Strange compulsions that I can't control
Pure possession of my heart and soul
I must live with this reality

I am you and you are me
I am you and you are me
I am you and you are me
I am you and you are me

There's no turning back
We're in this trap
No denying the facts
No, no, no
No excuses to give
I'm the one you're with
We've no alternative
No, no, no

TINA TURNER "GOLDEN EYE"

See reflections on the water
More than darkness in the depths
See him surface in every shadow
On the wind I feel his breath

Goldeneye I found his weakness
Goldeneye he'll do what I please
Goldeneye no time for sweetness
But a bitter kiss will bring him to his knees

You'll never know how I watched you
From the shadows as a child
You'll never know how it feels to be the one
Who's left behind
You'll never know the days, the nights,
the tears, the tears I've cried
But now my time has come
And time, time is not on your side

See him move through smoke and mirrors
Feel his presence in the crowd
Other girls they gather around him
If I had him I wouldn't let him out

Goldeneye not lace or leather
Golden chains take him to the spot
Goldeneye I'll show him forever
It'll take forever to see
What I've got

You'll never know how I watched you
From the shadows as a child
You'll never know how it feels to be so close
And be denied
It's a gold and honey trap
I've got for you tonight
Revenge it's a kiss, this time I won't miss
Now I've got you in my sight
With a Goldeneye, golden, goldeneye
With a goldeneye, goldeneye

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

IRIS AND SALAM darlings,

SALAM ha ha ha :D 8) girlie, yup "Buttons" is great and the Pussy Cat Dolls are wonderfully naughty and spicy!! We seem to like the same music, huh? :P :wink:

IRIS,

“First of all I just want to say that you seem a very nice girl and thats sweet ! Because its really hard to find nice people these days especially on the net”
Thank you dear!! I think you’re a very nice person, too and I’m also pleased by the fact that you’re a compatriot of Salam. Yes, you’re right! It’s hard to find decent people these days and the web isn’t necessarily the best or safest place to meet people but this forum here sticks strictly to some important rules of mutual respect and kindness, politeness, open-mindedness and so personally I feel very happy and relaxed here.

Chocolate? Really? I mean really really? Ha ha ha ha… YEAH !!!! Sweetheart, you’re in very good company ‘cause I cannot live without chocolate!!! Any (good!) chocolate and any form of chocolate. STIMPY, if you’re reading this, I’m sure you’re smiling and chuckling now… :laugh: ha ha ha… I’ve been fond of chocolate since early childhood and especially in the autumn and winter season the craving for chocolate is terrible… but thank God in general I can control my choc addiction.

Literature: Yes!! Literature, foreign languages, social sciences history and politics (to a certain extent) always were my world and so I was good at them at school and university. I like English novels very much especially the 19th century. Russian literature is something I would like to spend much more time on as I’m not too familiar with it though of course I know some of the great Russian authors. So, I would say it’s a future project of mine.

Lacrymosa: Ha ha ha ha ha… Lord… ha ha ha… I must say your way of interpreting the song is… well… girlie, your imagination is impressive… that’s definitely more drama and it’s funnier, too!!

I also think that its a very good thing to be happy with yourself because believe me I know alot of girls who are not including me I was like that but I started to feel ok about myself lately maybe because I grew up , I'm not a crazy teenager anymore and thats a good thing

Yes, it’s true. It’s important to be happy and satisfied with the way you are and the way you look but for us girls / women this issue is much more pressing than for men. It never stops bothering us :HxH: because (western) society, mass media and a huge multi billion cosmetics- / fashion- and model- / diet- / plastic surgery industry :susel: literally floods our minds on a daily basis with the ideal concept of female beauty and perfection :sm948: and so it’s almost impossible to escape that crap :wacko: . I mean how many women (I’m not including teen age girls here) are there in the world who are really unconditionally happy with their looks and their bodies? :unsure: My personal guess is that there are hardly any and I’m including myself :sad: :sad: … So, I guess I just learned to live with my (physical) flaws and imperfections and I’m just glad that Mother Nature didn’t give me too many of them… :blush: :sad: :puppy:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить