"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Elena Korikova is a very intelligent and sophisticated actress. She mastered many complicated parts, including that of Chekhov's plays...

Speaking of rumors of their love affair. Ther WERE rumors. I used to chat with the girl engaged in BN production process, she was supplying me with exclusive pics and information about Danya. She never made it straight, but made us feel like there WAS something between them.

So I dunno for sure.

On the other hand, I do not think it was possible because Danya was EXTREMELY busy those days, playing in three movies 20 hours per day. He was basically living on pills and vitamins, that's the known and indisputable fact. Do you really thing he was able to have this lil love affair?

From many girls who was lucky enough to witness the footage process, actors ARE REALLY busy, the shooting takes all their time, leaving little for any other 'side projects'.

My personal opinion is that nothing happened.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

I just wanted to know it...it doesn't matter if it happened or not { I would say it didn't but you know}, I wanted to know the truu, that's it, and I thank you for its.

Actually Elena and Daniil could made cute couple, but Danya looks really happy and contented with his wife....so that's the way it is....
Anyway, thank you.

2stimpy.....yeah I do, have you read it?
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
stimpy

Unread post by stimpy »

@ poisy
"Elena Korikova is a very intelligent and sophisticated actress. She mastered many complicated parts, including that of Chekhov's plays..."
ofcourse I could be badly informed...in that case I take it back :)
@ tina
have I? I adore it!! I red it 3 times :) ..... so you are reading Dostoevsky at the moment..have you red The Brothers of Karamazov ?
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

stimpy, not yet, there's so many books I'd like to read but there' s no time....
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

tina wrote:stimpy, not yet, there's so many books I'd like to read but there' s no time....
Yeah, but they sure are worth the trouble :wink:

Btw. although personally I don’t believe in that alleged affair either, poisy dear this sentence intrigue me, :rolleyes:
poisy wrote:She never made it straight, but made us feel like there WAS something between them.
…that would mean … :rolleyes: what exactly…
… I mean she noticed something and implied …how?
Something like- two of them had some tension going on, between them , or some forbidden looks at each other or what….other people noticed something? :rolleyes:
that kind of allusions …maybe? Yes? no? hm :rolleyes:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

Hello Ladies and Gentleman !!!!!!! :D

Gentleman of course refers to the one and only guy at this terrific forum and STIMPY my dear you really are one (if you allow me to say this :oops: ). At least that's the conclusion I draw from reading your messages... :wink: :roll:

My sweeties, I hope I will not get on your nerves, but I just cannot help it.... I must refer to HIS EYES again :wub: :blush:! You know, I have a passion for (semi-) precious stones. I only wear very little jewellery and only sometimes but I really love and always feel enchanted by looking at all sorts of (semi-) precious stones. Whenever I go for a walk in the city I spend a lot of time at the windows of the local jeweller's shops. The magic and magnificance of gems are simply fascinating....... :rolleyes:

YOU KNOW WHAT DANYA'S EYES REMIND ME OF? :wub: :blush: :rolleyes: SOMETIMES HIS EYES ARE AS BRIGHT, CLEAR, BRILLIANT, SPARKLING AND SHINING AS MOUNTAIN CRYSTALS AND THEY MAKE ME THINK OF DARK BLUE SAPPHIRES. WHEN HIS EYES ARE DARK AND DEEP WITH ANGER OR THOUGHT THEN I AM REMINDED OF THE COSMIC, DEEP, INTENSE, HYPNOTISING DARK BLUE OF LAPISLAZULI. AND THEN THERE ARE MOMENTS WHEN HIS BLUE EYES SEEM TO IMITATE THE COLOUR OF ARCTIC ICE AND IT FEELS LIKE LOOKING INTO SPARKLING, SILVERY, LIGHT BLUE OPALS. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have a look at these gems next time you pass by a jeweller's shop and I'm absolutely sure that you'll stick with your nose on the shop window !!!! Tell me if I'm right :wink: :roll:

Btw. although personally I don’t believe in that alleged affair either, poisy dear this sentence intrigue me,

poisy wrote:
She never made it straight, but made us feel like there WAS something between them.

…that would mean … what exactly…
… I mean she noticed something and implied …how?
Something like- two of them had some tension going on, between them , or some forbidden looks at each other or what….other people noticed something?
that kind of allusions …maybe? Yes? no? hm
HHHHHMMM, JELENA THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS, TOO.... BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT WE WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW BECAUSE IF THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON :sad: NEITHER OF THEM WILL EVER ADMIT IT PUBLICLY.... :sleep:

STIMPY

"WUTHERING HEIGHTS"..... OH DEAR THAT'S MARVELOUS BUT FOR A DIFFERENT REASON. IN OUR LETTER TO DANYA WE ACTUALLY SUGGESTED TO HIM WHAT WE DISCUSSED AT OUR OWN FORUM: DANYA PLAYING HEATHCLIFF. HE WOULD BE PERFECT, WOULDN'T HE?

I'D LIKE TO READ IT VERY MUCH... BY THE WAY, DID YOU SEE PERHAPS THE FILM ADAPTATION OF THE NOVEL WITH A YOUNG TIMOTHY DALTON AS HEATHCLIFF? IT'S REALLY LOVELY !!! THERE IS ALSO A NEWER FILM VERSION WITH RALPH FIENNES (CORRECT SPELLING?...) AND THE STUNNING JULIETTE BINOCHE (SAW ONLY A LITTLE OF THIS FILM)

DID YOU READ "JANE EYRE" (BY CHARLOTTE BRONTE)? SUCH AN INTELLIGENT, EMOTIONAL AND MOVING BOOK... AND DANYA WOULD MAKE JUST AN ADORABLE MR ROCHESTER !!!!!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

Daniil as Heathcliff, girl, I never think about it but it would be just perfect.HE would be gorgeus, that's the character wrote down exactly for him, absolutely....wow, great idea :!: :!:
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
selena

Unread post by selena »

IN MY OPNIN I THINK ELENA AND DANYA MAKE ABETTER COUPLE THATN DANYA AND HIS WIFE!
ELENA IS AGOOD ACTRESSE AND BEIUTIFULL TOO I LIKE HER
:)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Well, my dear, it seems botht the actors (I mean Danya and Elena) are quite happy with their spouses;))) There's nothing we can do;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
selena

Unread post by selena »

ELENA NOW DIVORCED FROM HER HUSBEND
AND I READ IN SITE THAT SHE HAS ANEW BOYFRIEND

BUT DANYLLO IS VERRY HAPPY WITH HIS WIFE HE ADORE HER
AND YA WE CANT DO ANY THING ABOUT IT!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

but there's one word which is very important....hapiness, DANIIL IS, so that's the best thing we can wish him and if there's happiness also with love, he's lucky man.... :D
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

selena wrote:ELENA NOW DIVORCED FROM HER HUSBEND
AND I READ IN SITE THAT SHE HAS ANEW BOYFRIEND
As for the divorced woman, she was too happy to spend the holidays in the USA with her husband three weeks ago :roll:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

selena wrote:IN MY OPNIN I THINK ELENA AND DANYA MAKE ABETTER COUPLE THATN DANYA AND HIS WIFE!
ELENA IS AGOOD ACTRESSE AND BEIUTIFULL TOO I LIKE HER
:)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

DANYA’S EYES (3rd and (perhaps) last part)

Jelena love,

ha ha ha :mrgreen: I think your suggestion of opening a new topic “HIS EYES” should be considered seriously :wink: .

Sweeties,

I am sure you must have noticed that in some instances Danya’s eyes, depending on the light conditions, adopt a deep, dark anthracite colour and they reflect a milky matt shade of grey. And all the while I was trying to remember where I saw this before and now at last I know.

Some years ago, I was on holiday with my best friend. We spent ten days on the German island Usedom in the Baltic Sea. In general we had lovely, pleasant, sunny weather but there were also days which were wonderfully cool, fresh, invigorating and the atmosphere was misty, hazy and the sky was overcast. A cool breeze was blowing then and the sea was rough. On those days the colour of the sea water :wub: reflected precisely the same anthracite and milky matt grey :wub: that occasionally can be seen in Danya’s eyes !!!!! :roll: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh my God, I think I would love to go to the Baltic Sea again… :rolleyes: .

STYMPY / VLADIMIR :D ,

if it’s o.k. with you I would like to ask you a question which you and the girls here might find silly :oops: and I guess you might be right (please honey don’t laugh about me :oops: )… but I really, desperately need the honest opinion of a guy on this issue. After months of wondering I need some sort of answer cause’ a woman simply cannot see things from a male perspective.

If you were in Danya’s situation, knowing that half the globe is absolutely mad about you, experiencing admiration and adoration on a daily basis, quite likely accessing online forums devoted to you at which people (predominantly girls and women of almost all ages) you never met and probably will never get to know personally exchange and discuss in a fairly open way anything related with you - your looks, your work, your previous and current projects, your interviews etc. – how would you feel and think about it?

Sweetheart, before you throw up your hands in desperation :oops: :sleep: :unsure: , I know that every person, whether woman or man, is a unique individual and that every person due to his or her character, personality and upbringing feels and thinks differently about all the vital questions of life and about all things in general. I’m absolutely aware of the fact of course that you cannot read his thoughts and you simply cannot imagine what it’s like to be him because you are you and no one else but I’m just trying to find out how you as a man feel and think about all the things we express here, the sweet, spicy, “hot”, very personal and tender comments and statements included…. How would you feel if all this stuff was said about you?.......

I would be hugely grateful dear :blush: if you took the trouble to answer my questions and please don’t be mad at me :sad: for asking you questions like these…. I must appear like an immature teenager :oops: and I do apologize but I just cannot help it… :oops: :oops:

I might be pushing my luck and testing your patience :? but as a man and emotionally more or less neutral in this, what is your point of view on the letter the Greek girls (see post “Letter from Greece….”) sent to him (translated and given to him by Poisy and Mysty) a short while ago? The girls like it a lot but I have no clue how a man would feel about it… :blush: :|
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

oreok wrote:DANYA’S EYES (3rd and (perhaps) last part)

Jelena love,

ha ha ha :mrgreen: I think your suggestion of opening a new topic “HIS EYES” should be considered seriously :wink: .

Hehehe :rolleyes: :ah:
I knew u won’t be able to stop :lol:
…once u mention danya`s eyes :wub: …..it becomes never-ending story :lol: :lol: :lol:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links