"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

i know about that
but the most nerves thing that they didnt cut any kisses scence between andry nad his lovers :evil:
i dont know why there wasnt alot of kisses and love scenes between vova and anna even they are the leading couple?!!!
but there is between misha and lisan and the stupied scence between andry and(taty nad natalii)!!!!! :x :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :x :evil:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

I think dear that the lack in love scenes between Vova and Anna was because of the director of the series...Danya and Lena were practically begging them for more love scenes(as Poisy has alredy said) but the directors refused todo it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I hope though you have seen the one and only real kiss Vova gave to Anna...It was....excellent... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

YA U MEAN WHEN THEY WERE PLANING TO ESCAPE. RIGHT?!
IF U MEAN THAT ITS WAS GOOD :oops: :)
ALL THE OTHER KISSES WERE STUPED :x NOT REAL

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

yeah :D :D i just watched that ep today :D :D just beautiful :D
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

really good job!!!anyway the 19th century clothes suits him,I could actually say that he was born for that role...his personality gives a special
touch to the character of Vladimir...and trust me when one man says that about another it must be cozz he is damn good!!!
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

stimpy писал(а):...and trust me when one man says that about another it must be cozz he is damn good!!!
:ah: :ah: :ah:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

stimpy писал(а): touch to the character of Vladimir...and trust me when one man says that about another it must be cozz he is damn good!!!
and you're damned RIGHT!!! :headbang:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

ofcourse I am damn right...I must admire the fact that he is wanted by so many women!! :) so...Danya..RESPECT MAN :)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

:wink:
Последний раз редактировалось sweetelena2005 Пн 18 июл 2005, 16:55, всего редактировалось 2 раза.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

stimpy писал(а):really good job!!!anyway the 19th century clothes suits him,I could actually say that he was born for that role...his personality gives a special
touch to the character of Vladimir...and trust me when one man says that about another it must be cozz he is damn good!!!
YA i agree with you
wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww he look completly perfect in that suit :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub:
danya i love u soooooooooooooooooooo much

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

ofcourse I am damn right...I must admire the fact that he is wanted by so many women!! so...Danya..RESPECT MAN
Bravo stimpy dear! It's the first time I hear something like that from a man.....I don't know why but when men see a really attracrive man their reaction is "Pffff he is probably gay you know or stupid!" ........... :shock: :roll: Typical male reaction :dry:
And of course that was their reaction when they saw Danya's picture as my computer's wallpaper. I got furious and start yelling at them "Well you're wrong cos Danya is neither.At the contrary he is extremely smart, and gentle and polite and extremely talented"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DANYA GO!!! :wink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а):
ofcourse I am damn right...I must admire the fact that he is wanted by so many women!! so...Danya..RESPECT MAN
Bravo stimpy dear! It's the first time I hear something like that from a man.....I don't know why but when men see a really attracrive man their reaction is "Pffff he is probably gay you know or stupid!" ........... :shock: :roll: Typical male reaction :dry:
And of course that was their reaction when they saw Danya's picture as my computer's wallpaper. I got furious and start yelling at them "Well you're wrong cos Danya is neither.At the contrary he is extremely smart, and gentle and polite and extremely talented"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DANYA GO!!! :wink:
@ zoubou

thanx my dear :) ...and do not be troubled by those reactions,it is 100% pure vanity...weakness of the slow people.. lol...my sister adores him and she placed him as wallpaper too.. :) (until i come and make Mary a wallpaper ;) )...she spent
about 20 hours gathering informations and downloading pictures of Danya..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

when men see a really attracrive man their reaction is "Pffff he is probably gay you know or stupid!"
your right :roll:

but i know a boy that really likes him :D ....he always goes like
"oh,he's the dude...the greatest" about Daniil
and he actually is one of the biggest BN fans in here
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

So...what do I see???Are there male fans of Danya too???It's terrific...

Stimpy...congratulations...by saying these words dear,you 've earned our respect in here...And imagine...you are a boy surrounded by crazy,nuts strahov-girls("strahovitses" in greek-a word ispired by oreok girls for all of us in the greek forum that adore kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki)...Well done boy... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

anavlad писал(а):So...what do I see???Are there male fans of Danya too???It's terrific...

Stimpy...congratulations...by saying these words dear,you 've earned our respect in here...And imagine...you are a boy surrounded by crazy,nuts strahov-girls("strahovitses" in greek-a word ispired by oreok girls for all of us in the greek forum that adore kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki)...Well done boy... :wink: :wink: :wink:
@ anavlad

1001 thanx and kisses for you my dear :) and for all the greek forum girls..lol..
"kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki" ..nice word!! ;)
no,I think that you are rather simatique..this forum is nice idea..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить