"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

thanks for you ,I have download for appreciate it!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

hello everyone!!!!

i was so thrilled to find out that BN2 will be finaly made!!!!! i've seen the promo and i was so happy that i've started to dance all around my room :D . there is only one dark cloud in this blue sky. is it posible for danya not to play in this second part of the serial? i realy don't want to think about this. if you know something sure about this please tell me and all of us.
danya has to know that he is the soul of this movie and i can not imagine the serial without him. i don't think that any of us can imagine such a thing!
kisses to u all.hope to hear soon that our dear danya decided to joyn the crue of BN2!
Diana Romania

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweet_tina
Контактная информация:

Re: *SURPRISE:)) ...KISSES FOR DANYA:))*

Непрочитанное сообщение sweet_tina »

Hi! My name is Tina and I am writing to you from Romania. I am a huge fan of Danya and of the TV series Bednaya Nastya. One of my biggest regrets is that the TV post which is broadcasting it has moved its resumption at a different hour and now I can't watch my favourite serial anymore because I am at school when it is broadcasted. Anyway, ever since I saw the first episode, I fell in love with the main character, Vladimir Korf and I looked up for as many informationats as possible about him on the Internet. That's how I found this site. All I can say is that I think daniil Strahov is the best actor I have ever seen and far the most good-loocking man as well. Love you, Danya and I send you my best wishes from Romania!
I also have just one last question: How can I buy a DVD with one of Danya's movies? Please, answer my question as soon as possible.

A huge kiss for Danya!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение roxana »

Hi Tina!!! :)

What a nice surprise to find out that you are from Romania too!!! :wink:
First of all I want to tell you I feel very sorry that you can't see anymore ''Bednaya Nastya'' and admire Danya :wink: ...he's just wonderful :!: :!: :!: ...a great actor and a beautiful man :wink: ...the role of ''Vladimir'' seems to be made specially for him!!!

I know some time ago the tv channel that offers us ''Bednaya Nastya'' changed the hour when the film is starting...it's uncomfortable for many of us...I study at the University so I don't have a very strict program and I can watch it,but it seems you don't have the same chance.

I'm in touch with many romanian fans of the film and of Daniil of course and we are trying now to get the dvd of ''Bednaya Nastya'',it will be great if we'll can enjoy others beautiful films of Danya :) ...this is all I can tell you about the dvd so far.

Tina,I saw you are from Constanta,I'm from Iasi,but we can talk on Yahoo Messenger: my ID is rosanna_red_rose,please get an Yahoo Id(if you don't have already),add me to your friends'list and enter when I'm online so we can talk :wink: ...this time in romanian language :D .Kiss u,bye :) .
You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
claude

Непрочитанное сообщение claude »

well.... just look how many fans this site gathered, from all over the world!!! i'm from Romania too, and i'm so exited to see more and more fans from my country here...
i don't always have time to write , but i read everything that's posted here... well done, roxana, you've done a really great thing , with all the clips and posts, and everything, i really enjoyed it ! :D

i don't know if it's possible to get the dvd of bednaya nastya, but if it is, it would be a dream come true for many of us !!!

see ya!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Claude wrote
well done, roxana, you've done a really great thing , with all the clips and posts, and everything, i really enjoyed it ! :D

Hi Claude! :)

Thanks :D ,but please don't make me blush :oops: :D ...I've really done nothing :wink: ...is Danya's ''fault''for all these :wink: and because of him we meet here this way; concerning the videoclips his charme and talent inspired us ,but especially July to make these videos :) ...and when she'll have enough time I'm sure she'll make others in the same style :wink: .

Keep in touch!!! :) Bye.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Wow, welcome to our forum, all girls of Romania!!
And welcome to out obsessed-mad-about-crazy-over-Danya Club! :D :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
roxana
Контактная информация:

Thanks a lot Poisy!!! :D
You make a great job with Danya's site :!: :wink: .Kiss u :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

On Saturday a friend of mine has interviewd Dima Isayev (our dearest Prince:)), and he still denies the BN-2 will be shot whatsoever, but our guess is that all the actors are banned from speculating on the matter untill the footage starts.

Offtop - in case someone is also interested in Dima, I spotted him in the restaurant that very Saturday. Accidentally, never expecting to see him. Oh he was also VERRRRY good-looking, girls :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

Непрочитанное сообщение diana »

well, well,well it seems that the romanian girls have discovered not only the romanaian forum but those beautiful pages too! welcome everyone and enjoy everithing that you'll find here! i'm shure you'll have a pleasant time!
a lot of kisses to you all and poisy thank you for your warm welcoming!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
diana

Непрочитанное сообщение diana »

hello everyone!

i have just one little tiny question. are there any kind of news about BN2? i've waited and waited and nothig new appeared so i've decided to ask :) if there are news do share them with us!!! thank you very much!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить