"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

tabasco

??

Unread post by tabasco »

you know poisy,our foreign fans all want to see the BNII as quickliy as possible,and wish to see danille's wonderful KOLF,if he can't take part in BNII,we will feel very disappointed.

thanks for sharing with the newest things!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Okay, today another Russian newspaper stated that BN-2 will be eventually shot, because of the massive success it gained abroad. Prior to this, Russian partners claimed they were not going to start on BN-2 whatsoever because of funds deficit blah blah. But now as Nastya is so popular among foreign audience Americans might finance the project. However, no sooner as the new series (that were launched this Monday) finish. It means, in 2006 at best cos neither plot nor cast are not ready yet.
The newspaper claims all the leading actors will participate in the project.

That's it from me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

BN-2: news, rumors, chances, etc.

Unread post by Poisy »

Now okay, since there've been numerous rumors regarding the sequel, I decided to put all the information in order and came up with the following:

1) My friend who is a journalist and has some personal relations with the A-Media PR management has just called to the A-Media office and now this:
A-Media IS PLANNING to shoot BN-2!! Cos of the tremendous success the first part gained worldwide. Americans are going to finance the project.

2) If so, the project is unlikely to begin in the nearest month or two cos currently A-Media is running at least 5 projects and simply lacks time for anything else. So, if true, the work will start in November-December at best.

3) Therefore, no script has been written so far regardless of what newspapers claim.

4) The original cast of actors does not express much enthusiasm about the sequel, so... No contracts with the leading parts so far.

That's all from my part so far :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
nastasi1212

Unread post by nastasi1212 »

LETTER TO AMEDIA

PLEASE I BEG YOU, I PLEAD YOU [b]don't[/b] I MEAN DON'T[b]

SHOOT BN WITHOUT DANIIL STRAHOV!! AS A BUSINESS CONSULTANT I ADVISE YOU GIVE HIM AS MUCH MONEY AS HE WANTS BUT BEDNAYA NASTYA 2 WITHOUT HIM WILL BE THE CATASTROPHE OF THE CENTURY, A TOTAL FAILURE.

BARON KORF WAS THE SOUL OF BEDNAYA NASTYA!! IF DANIIL DOESNOT PLAY AND YOU INSIST ON SHOOTING BN 2 ELIMINATE THE PART COMPLETELY.

because HE ONLY HE IS VLADIMIR KORF AN NOONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

[/b]
Nastasi1212

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
alimci

Unread post by alimci »

I think Danille if take part in the play is not concerned about money,he has a lot of other factors about the drama more important to think over,I believe he can do the right choice by his own that benfits the development of his career,he know how to programm it!
If he give up the BN2,I will also support his decision by his own reason and respect it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
anavlad

Unread post by anavlad »

Hello girlies and boy!I'm back after a long period of work and frustration...As I can see the news are far too many and tremendous...I read about BN2(some us-we don't mention names-used to say that there is no way part 2 to be shooted...And they insisted...).

Anyway...as an optimistic person I am,I believe that part2 of BN will be parted by the main cast...That's the reason,I believe, that A-MEDIA is talking about planning on doing it yet...

Let's be optimistic girlies and boy...!!!

Only tha fact that A-Media admitted that it is planning the sequel while the previous June had announced that ther was not such a possibility proves me right...So with a little bit of luck more...next January or February we will be informed that the main cast will be part of the project...Let's have faith a little to the producers and the people of the company girlies and boy...and we will definitely be rewarded... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

anavlad wrote:some us-we don't mention names-used to say that there is no way part 2 to be shooted...And they insisted...).
some of us simply didnt want to spread out rumors and were repeating what they (some of us) heard from A-media who claimed there'd be no sequel :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

[quote="anavlad(some us-we don't mention names-used to say that there is no way part 2 to be shooted...And they insisted...).[/quote]

You're reffering to me I suppose dear Anavlad ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: .
To be honest I still don't believe that it will be a BN 2 (don't shoot me girls :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) but even if it finally happens I don't think that Danya will participate. Personally (srictly my personal opinion I insist) I believe (as I explained to you on Sunday) that Danya is trying to.......hmmmm how can I say this ?......... he's trying to keep some distance from the "Korf" character cos he doesn't want to be identified to it. He wants to try new and different things. I don't think he likes to carry the "Korf label" for the rest of his career.

Don't get me wrong ,I LOVED VLADIMIR KORF :wub: :wub: and BN in general but somehow I believe that Danya (or any actor for that matters) wouldn't like to be stereotyped
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

zoubou wrote: Don't get me wrong ,I LOVED VLADIMIR KORF :wub: :wub: and BN in general but somehow I believe that Danya (or any actor for that matters) wouldn't like to be stereotyped
My thought exactly!

Okay, another news:
The girl in KPDS asked a man who works with A-media about the BN-2 project's perspectives. They stil DONT KNOW ANYTHING and they're still NOT SURE OF ANYTHING!
Right, there're these plans, but these plans should be developed into the series somehow, and A-media has no idea when, where, how, and with whome.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
marchshine

Sulikoo,come in please.

Unread post by marchshine »

Sulikoo,thanks for upload our clips to hosting.but i found you have upload "Only_love_applel2002.rmvb " twice.
"Скачать клип "Only love", (15,4 мб), файл.rmvb - made by Applel2002" and "Скачать клип "Love", (15,4 мб), файл.rmvb - made by Ann" are same clips.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sulikoo

Unread post by Sulikoo »

Oh right. Sorry for the mess - I've got way too many videos to update. I'll fix it in a minute.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tatiana

Unread post by Tatiana »

People say that Danya couldn't record BN2 because his wife is not agree with the Danya's kisses with elena korikova.
www.bednayanastya.ya.st
The Nastya web page, multilingual.
www.saharaforumroman.ya.st
Sahara Forum Roman

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
marchshine

Unread post by marchshine »

Oh,you have too high efficiency. just now I visited the website,and found that you've fix it. thanks a lot! :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Yes, that what one of the rumors was about. But admit it - this reason is as good as any other like he's got enough of Korf's identity blah blah.

And as I saw this 'Oh-c'mon-let-this-Korf-talks-go-for-crissake' exprassion on his face too many times, I really doubt he will be engaged in BN-2 ever..
But that's my personal opinion.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links