"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

stimpy писал(а):@zoubou
:) oh that would be marvellous darling!! I can't thank you enough (my sister too)!!I'll send you my address right away!!!
PS: please tell me do you need some cartoon or movie,maybe I have it/them and I would be glad to send it/them to you..just say!!
you can download all the music themes from
http://serialnastya.com/
go to Музыка and there you go....stilll the problem with the traffic :roll:
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

Непрочитанное сообщение MARY-666- »

any 1 help me here
when the trficc will end?!!!!!!!!!!????
:( :? :?
i want to download somthn i need it now
aoo anybody no plZzz
Je suis malade c'est зa je suis malade
Tu m'as privй de tous mes chants
Tu m'as vidй de tous mes mots
Et j'ai le cњur complиtement malade
Cernй de barricades t'entends je suis malade

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

NEW DANILL AND ELENA GROUP

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

new daniil and elena lorikova group at yahoo
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/daniil_elena_group/
have fun!!! :D
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

megis писал(а):
stimpy писал(а):@zoubou
:) oh that would be marvellous darling!! I can't thank you enough (my sister too)!!I'll send you my address right away!!!
PS: please tell me do you need some cartoon or movie,maybe I have it/them and I would be glad to send it/them to you..just say!!
you can download all the music themes from
http://serialnastya.com/
go to Музыка and there you go....stilll the problem with the traffic :roll:
megis dear..I have already tried to download music from that address but
it is slower than a snail on the marathon field(it would take me about a day and a half..)..thanx anyway darling
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

hey darling from where u know my mail and the group still doesn't working:(

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

wow it's not fear i log in:( but nothing...i am MyPrivate
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

wow it's not fear i log in:( but nothing...i am MyPrivate

hi my privet i dont know whats the problem u have!?
the group is working

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

ok maybe only i can't open the pics and other stuffs
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

ya i got ur point u have to join the group its free
mkes u open all the folders! :)
enjoy

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HI VALODJA LOVE !!!
OK I'll call you FOFO
hhhmmmm….yup good choice. Of all the tender forms of my name I like this one best and you went for that, too. That’s nice :D !!
whereas I need half a page to make my point clear
ha ha ha..no no, I call it patience and that is something that is very rare..and you have it..some great men said that it is the shortest way to wisdom..
Actually, you make me blush :oops: :blush: and laugh :laugh: at the same time. Blush, because it is a very sweet and kind thing to say and I’m not really used to it :blush: :sleep: but I must admit that I rather like it :rolleyes: and so I will accept it as a friend’s honest compliment :hugs: . Laugh, because I think that this habit of mine is a little weakness and you interpreted it cleverly as a strength (oooooh I love it!!! :laugh: :wink: ). Honey, have you ever thought about becoming a lawyer? You would be brilliant!! :mrgreen:

Wisdom… yes, I believe it is a very valuable thing and for me the wisest person I know is the Dalai Lama but I rather doubt I will ever get to a point in my life deserving to be called wisdom… I would be already happy if I managed to do and say things that don’t harm and hurt others especially those I love… :sleep:

I think that the fact that you were politically interested in your 15 is facsinating,I mean it is much easier for someone who lives in unnormal system to recognize right idea to follow than someone who grew up in normal because normal system offers that idea in its basics..so I ADMIRE YOU
THANK YOU MY DEAR VALODJA :hugs: !!! It wasn’t easy to be politically interested at that age because it made you rather unpopular among the majority of your class mates, especially among the boys who probably felt kind of threatened or even disturbed in their not fully grown male ego by a girl who did not quite fit into the role model of a typical teen age girl. It was very hard at the age of sensitive 15 to endure their hostility and their occasionally abusive language. On the other hand, you Enjoyed the respect, appreciation, support and acknowledgement of your teachers with whom in fact I’m still in contact. I owe it to the affection and belief in me as a person of two of these former teachers that I continued school and studied at university…

I do remember clearly that at that age I wasn’t interested in any particular political party, ideology or scientific social theories. What made me speak up were rather practical issues like everyday racism in society, the problems and injustice that often girls from migrant families experienced, poverty, pollution and the danger of nuclear energy etc. These were things that really worried me and I was trying to understand the world.

You know I grew up in West Germany where people 40 – 50 years after the end of World War II were still having serious, emotional, highly heated public discussions on the responsibility for this war, the Holocaust and the consequences of this responsibility on present, modern, democratic Germany. When the Berlin Wall came down I was just 16 and I was the only child and daughter of foreigners. I guess that’s why I always felt a deep strong need to express my opinion freely, openly and frankly. As long as I can remember I was never able to censor myself or simply to keep my mouth shut and though the insults, contempt and aggression of some of my school / class mates were extremely hurtful for a girl just 15 / 16 years old I continued expressing my opinion and saying what I considered wrong or unjust. I think I did so because I felt the support of my teachers which was like a rock and in my heart I knew that I didn’t give a damn about those stupid, dumb persons trying to make me feel bad about myself.
I am studing at maths faculty but department of computer science (we also have to attend maths courses)..so I will probably work on some computer network..
Oh I envy all people who have this ability to understand in detail this magnificent technology. I’m quite happy that I’m able to do all the little basic things… maths requires analytical, logical, very systematic way of thinking and I wish I had a bit of this. On the other hand I’m grateful that nature endowed me with the ability to communicate and to express myself relatively well. The world of words and language is definitely my home and the world of numbers seems to me like a big mystery and secret I cannot access… like a writing system of a lost, forgotten civilisation…
ha ha ha..I am very fond of acting too but before I entered this faculty I was thinking of the faculty of philologhy...my sister's path..
What makes a person with the love for literature and acting :rolleyes: decide to study computer sciences :puppy: which has nothing to do with art at all? :ninja:
well I hope that your dream will come true,I wish you luck FOFO!!!what is the most important is to love your work,to enjoy doing it!!
THAAAAAANKS :hugs: !!! God knows I desperately need that luck :shock: !!! I asked the Goethe – Institute here in Thessaloniki for information on and addresses of institutions in Germany offering special training courses for translators / interpreters and I very much hope that I will get a positive, useful reply (after the August holiday period in Greece). Yes, it’s important to love your work which is why I never ever want to teach :sad: again :sad: …[/b]

Sweetie, in one of your previous mails at this post you said

I am from serbia,I have some romanian, montenegrian, maybe even greek blood

Wow !!! What an interesting, exciting background :ah: . Would you mind telling me / us more about this? Did you inherit these roots from your parents / grandparents etc.? What’s the story behind this? :wink:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@ FOFO
"Laugh, because I think that this habit of mine is a little weakness and you interpreted
it cleverly as a strength (oooooh I love it!!! ). Honey, have you ever thought about
becoming a lawyer? You would be brilliant!!"
there is a thin line between weakness and strength..sometimes our weakness is a great
advantage..ha ha ha..lawyer? :) no no my dear FOFO...I don't suck blood like most lawyers do...just joking ;)

"I would be already happy if I managed to do and say things that don’t harm and hurt
others especially those I love…" well..if we are patient we will learn from our mistakes..
and we learn as long as we live...especially how to love people that we are fond of...
the only thing that is against us is time.. :)

" It wasn’t easy to be politically interested at that age because it made you rather
unpopular among the majority of your class mates, especially among the boys who probably
felt kind of threatened or even disturbed in their not fully grown male ego by a girl who
did not quite fit into the role model of a typical teen age girl."
ofcourse..it is never easy..especially for a woman..this world is still held by those old
ideas that mostly came from church..I mean in history there were probably millions of women
who were better choise for important positions in societies but NNOoo...anyway it is a
common thing to be unpopular because ordinary people do not understand any different
pattern from the one that they were given..

" On the other hand, you Enjoyed the respect, appreciation, support and acknowledgement
of your teachers with whom in fact I’m still in contact."
well..that is wonderful :) I am sure that they are proud of you today :)

" You know I grew up in West Germany where people 40 – 50 years after the end of World
War II were still having serious, emotional, highly heated public discussions on the
responsibility for this war, the Holocaust and the consequences of this responsibility
on present, modern, democratic Germany. When the Berlin Wall came down I was just 16
and I was the only child and daughter of foreigners."
I guess that it was very bad time to be foreigner in such transition of the society...
the most important thing is that you refused to change yourself because of the others
an that made you a person,
personally I am happy because of it because today I have someone more than interesting
to talk with :)

" The world of words and language is definitely my home and the world of numbers seems
to me like a big mystery and secret I cannot access… like a writing system of a lost,
forgotten civilisation…"
yes..you are right again FOFO!! numbers are writing system..so in some twisted way I am
studing language... :)

" What makes a person with the love for literature and acting decide to study computer
sciences which has nothing to do with art at all?"
it has nothing to do with art...the reason is very stupid..it doesn't bring much money
these days..and I wish to travel so much..to see all of the ancient monuments..I only saw
ephesus..computer science brings much more of that idiotic paper..

" I asked the Goethe – Institute here in Thessaloniki for information on and addresses of
institutions in Germany offering special training courses for translators / interpreters
and I very much hope that I will get a positive, useful reply "
well..once again I wish you luck FOFO !! :) :)

" Wow !!! What an interesting, exciting background . Would you mind telling me / us more
about this? Did you inherit these roots from your parents / grandparents etc.? What’s the
story behind this? "
:) my grandparents and their parents are interesting for this story...you must understand
that Serbia is a market of genes,lot of cultures mixed..my grandfather's mother was romanian..
my grandmother's mother was montenegrian..her brother was one the greatest serbian composers..
these were my roots from my mother's side..
my father was born in a very small mountain village (beautiful nature,houses of mud,cows,
sheeps etc..)..and those people there are not 100% sure who their ancestors are,they don't
care much..so there is great mistery about that..but there are strong indications that some
greeks settled there and I am trying to find out are they my ancestors..old people say they
are but their word is not enough for me..
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Valodja honey,

I decided to open a new post because our conversation is kind of moving more and more away from the topic of this post.

Please go to “SMALL TALKS” and then click on “’PRIVATE’ CONVERSATIONS IN PUBLIC”. There you’ll find my reply to your last mail.

See you soon there love !!!

OF COURSE EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM IS MORE THAN WELCOME AT THE NEW POST TO TALK ABOUT ANY INTERESTING ISSUES YOU LIKE !!!!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

:) YES..I AGREE WITH YOU FOFO DEAR...WE MOVED A LOT FROM THE TOPIC..I APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS IF WE BORED YOU UP.. :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nastasi1212

question!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение nastasi1212 »

Hello to all russian friends!! I read your posts every day and I am a fanatic of Daniil !!!!!! Love to you all!!!!

One question please!!! Are there any news on the bednaya nastya 2 project???

Haw Daniil expressed any interest to be a part of it??

Because in the site bednayanastya.ru was announced that a-media programmes the serial bednaya nastya 2 for the year 2006!!

Do you know anything on that???

Thanks and lots of kisses!!!
Nastasi1212

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

I don't know, I can't comment on this, because A-media was constantly refusing any plans on BN-2. We also quit asking Danya on this, because his responses were negative for the most part.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить