Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Oh jelena sweetie,
Hehehe
I knew u won’t be able to stop
…once u mention danya`s eyes …..it becomes never-ending story
I know :oops: :blush: I'm a hopeless case :ah: :shock: :sad: :tongue:

I blame it on my mediterranean heritage:

1) the belief that eyes are the door to one's soul

2) since Classical Antiquity, the Greeks have been obsessed with perfect, divine beauty and with matters of aesthetics in general

therefore Your Honour I'm innocent :tongue: :laugh: :blush:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

Oreok wrote:
[/quote]I know I'm a hopeless case [quote]

Don't you worry honey...We all in here are...The only one you can blame is our koulouso... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hello once again my sweeties...I came to say Goodbye for a few days...I'll be on vacations for a while...I 'll miss you...But I 'll try to find a net-cafe in order to get in here sometimes kai see your jucy comments...You have become an addiction to me as much as the greek forum now...So,hardly you will be able to get rid of me...See you soon girlies and boys... :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

@ oreok
HEATHCLIFF.. :) no..DANYA has pure slavenic face,his eyes..he do not fit by the looks
but I am sure that he would act it perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!
ofcourse I had to have the movie too..I have 2 versions of it..one with TIMOTHY DALTON and the other with RALPH FIENNES and I
must say that good old Ralphy made it look easy.. :) if you want the movie just say and I'll send it to you somehow..
"JANE EYRE" ..hhmmm..I liked it very much..lol..I think that DANYA would be perfect in the role of Dorian Gray!!!!!!

"If you were in Danya’s situation, knowing that half the globe is absolutely mad about you, experiencing admiration and
adoration on a daily basis, quite likely accessing online forums devoted to you at which people (predominantly girls and
women of almost all ages) you never met and probably will never get to know personally exchange and discuss in a fairly open
way anything related with you - your looks, your work, your previous and current projects, your interviews etc.
– how would you feel and think about it?"

well..it was probably great at the begining,I simply think that in this or the other way everyone of us likes to be wanted,loved
or in his case adored...it is a nice feeling isn't it? :) ...so I would find
it interesting but for sure not fascinating....if I remember well he said that he would not like to be loved too much by his fans..

"The girls like it a lot but I have no clue how a man would feel about it…"
:) I have just red letter and I can only say and I can
only say that it is a great one ,well done girls!!!!! it surely don't look like work of "immature teenager" :) ,it is very well
written and I think that he liked it for sure..anyone would!! ;)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

stimpy писал(а):I think that DANYA would be perfect in the role of Dorian Gray!!!!!!
Like this? :wink:
Изображение

Изображение

HE IS THE PERFECT DORIAN GREY!!!!!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

stimpy, it would be very nice if you could send it to me somehow...cuz I wanted to see it, but then I forgot about that and I chose to read it before watching but unfortunetly I missed it....could you send it to me??? please....if it's posssible of course.

and I don't know, Jane Eyr was good book, but my favorite part is from school, how was it called? Actually I can't remember now....
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

TINA SWEETIE !!!

I ALWAYS FORGET TO ASK AND AT LAST I REMEMBERED IT JUST IN TIME.

YOU'RE QUOTING J. W. VON GOETHE IN YOUR SIGNATURE. HAVING GROWN UP IN GERMANY OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE QUOTATION IS ABOUT. COULD YOU GIVE ME PERHAPS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OR TELL ME FROM WHICH OF HIS WORKS IT IS TAKEN? I WOULD BE GRATEFUL LOVE :wink: :D

STIMPY / VLADIMIR (WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IF I / WE CALLED YOU VALODJA?... :oops: :roll: :wink: :) )

Ooooooohhh thank you so much dear :hugs: for answering my questions. To be honest I had doubts if you would do so because to be completely honest with you, a bit later I read my message again and I thought that I sounded terribly childish and silly :oops: :oops: :oops: :sad: . But nevertheless this was awfully important for me and I'm sure for some of the others, too. So a million thanks for your understanding !!!!! :D :blush:

HEATHCLIFF.. no..DANYA has pure slavenic face,his eyes..

Yeeeeeeeees, I knoooooooow and the slavic features are the very essence of his beauty and appealing, attractive appearance :wink: :blush: :wub:

I am sure that he would act it perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!

And again yeeeees, I agree and it's exactly what I had in mind :wink: :D

I had to have the movie too..I have 2 versions of it..one with TIMOTHY DALTON and the other with RALPH FIENNES and
if you want the movie just say and I'll send it to you somehow..

Oooh I don't know what to say... I didn't expect something like this... What a kind and friendly offer of you :blush: :oops: :roll: I appreciate it a lot dear !!! If it's o.k. with you, I would like to leave it for the moment and maybe come back to your offer later because I'm thinking about reading the book after finishing the one I'm reading at the moment.

well..it was probably great at the begining,I simply think that in this or the other way everyone of us likes to be wanted,loved
or in his case adored...it is a nice feeling isn't it? ...so I would find
it interesting but for sure not fascinating....if I remember well he said that he would not like to be loved too much by his fans..

Yes, this is definitely a good explanation of how you feel about something like this and I agree with you on the point that all of us want to liked, wanted, loved. It's a natural drive or instinct I guess deep inside our souls and brains and we all feel happy, flattered and in balance when we are loved.

That Danya would prefer his fans / admirers not to love him too much... I do remember that in one of his interviews he refused to be called a star and I think his insistence was rather determined but polite and kind. I'm sure he has very good, substantial reasons for this attitude and I do respect it completely (how could I possibly not? :wub: ). I suppose that though he sees himself as an artist responsible towards art and his audience he also needs to feel as a normal, ordinary human being standing on the ground of reality. I could imagine that this is important for him as a way to keep an emotional balance and sanity. If he separated himself from real life he would hardly be able and willing to approach those who admire and love him for everything he gives them on stage and in front of the film camera. I mean, consider his behaviour when he meets poisy and the other girls. He is perfectly normal, gentle and noble with them and treats them with absolute kindness and he wouldn't be like that if he put himself on a god's or king's thrown... I know I'm just speculating but maybe I'm not wrong at all.... :sleep: :sleep: :blush:

I have just red letter and I can only say and I can
only say that it is a great one ,well done girls!!!!! it surely don't look like work of "immature teenager" ,it is very well
written and I think that he liked it for sure..anyone would!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :oops: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :oops: :rolleyes: :blush:

ooooohhh... :ah: I (who wrote the letter) and all the Greek girls will love you eternally for saying this !!!!!! You have no idea how important this is for me and my Greek sisters in crime !!!! So you really liked it and think it will make an according impression on our beloved Danya..... well, let's drink to that !!! (I've got a glass of red wine on my PC desk :wink: :D )

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@ poisy
lol.. :) YES LIKE THAT!!! REAL DORIAN GRAY... :)

@ tina
OK..here is the deal..I will burn it and send it to you by mail and in few days you will hear a ring at your doors
and good old postman will give you the CD ..and I can burn CLOSER too if you want,or some other movies that you need..
just say...no problem ;)

@ oreok
"STIMPY / VLADIMIR (WOULD YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IF I / WE CALLED YOU VALODJA?" well..most of the people here in serbia
call me VANJA..but if you want you can call me VALODJA..perfectly fine with me..

" Ooooooohhh thank you so much dear for answering my questions. To be honest I had doubts if you would do so because to
be completely honest with you, a bit later I read my message again and I thought that I sounded terribly childish and
silly . But nevertheless this was awfully important for me and I'm sure for some of the others, too. So a million
thanks for your understanding !!!!! "

no need to thank me and in the future fell free to ask anything you want.."childish" ,well you know what they say "man
gets old when he loses that childish thing in his heart" so be childish forever ;)

" If he separated himself from real life he would hardly be able and willing to approach those who admire and love him
for everything he gives them on stage and in front of the film camera. I mean, consider his behaviour when he meets
poisy and the other girls. He is perfectly normal, gentle and noble with them and treats them with absolute kindness
and he wouldn't be like that if he put himself on a god's or king's thrown... "

YES AND THAT IS WHY HE IS SO SPECIAL..HE IS VERY POPULAR ACTOR IN SO MANY COUNTRIES,MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ADORE HIM AND
HIS APROACH TO PEOPLE GIVES PERFECT PICTURE OF HIS PERSONALITY.. :) SO..ALL THAT MAKES HIM MORE INTERESTING DOESN'T IT? ;)

" So you really liked it and think it will make an according impression on our beloved Danya.....
well, let's drink to that !!! (I've got a glass of red wine on my PC desk) "

yes I did..it was written with a lot of taste and I am sure that it made good impression..so am drinking to it!!
(I've got a glass of red wine on my PC desk)
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

HELLO SCORPIO !!!

(in case some are wondering: girlfriends, it’s his date of birth making our Valodja a scorpio)
if you want you can call me VALODJA..perfectly fine with me..
I will… I cannot resist… :wink: .
in the future fell free to ask anything you want

Thaaaaanks !!!! I appreciate it and I promise not to take advantage of that :) !!! I don’t intend to literally shoot questions at you 8) : I don’t want to be responsible for turning you away from this forum (the other girls would probably kill me :wacko: ).
well you know what they say "man
gets old when he loses that childish thing in his heart" so be childish forever
Aaaaaah !!! Oooooooh !!! :oops: :oops: :blush: That’s the cutest and sweetest thing somebody ever said to me :hugs: :kiss: …. Thanks a lot honey :roll: :oops: !!!

HIS APROACH TO PEOPLE GIVES PERFECT PICTURE OF HIS PERSONALITY.. SO..ALL THAT MAKES HIM MORE INTERESTING DOESN'T IT?
OH YES :wub: !!!!! IT DEFINITELY DOES AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ADORE HIM FOR PRECISELY THIS GENEROUS, WARMHEARTED, GENTLE APPROACH BASED ON RESPECT AND CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE :rolleyes: :blush: :wub: . I THINK IT’S THE MOST STRIKING AND MOST VALUABLE ASPECT IN HIS CHARACTER :wub: AND UNFORTUNATELY (WELL AT LEAST IN MY EXPERIENCE) IT’S SO SADLY RARE IN OTHER MEN :cry: :( :unsure: …….
" So you really liked it and think it will make an according impression on our beloved Danya.....
well, let's drink to that !!! (I've got a glass of red wine on my PC desk) "

yes I did..it was written with a lot of taste and I am sure that it made good impression..so am drinking to it!!
(I've got a glass of red wine on my PC desk)
With great pleasure :P !!! So, “CHEERS !!!” or as we say in Greek “STIN IJIA !!!” :rolleyes: :wink: (TO HEALTH).

Valodja, may I ask you how old you are? You sound rather mature and sensible in your mails and I also noticed that you’re an educated, intelligent person who tries to judge things objectively. I would be surprised if you were just in your teens but I would definitely be impressed. :wink:

TO ALL OF YOU SWEETIES !!!

Have you ever seen this masterpiece film adaptation of “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” by Tennessee Williams? You know the film which was done (I think in the 50ies) with Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman in the leading roles. I loooove this drama and I was thinking the last couple of days that the male protagonist called “Brick” would be THE PERFECT character for Danya to embody !!!! Every time I try to imagine him in this role I lose my breath :oops: :shock: :ah: :puppy: :blush: !!! “Brick” is such a strong and simultaneously such a weak person (the alcohol problem) with psychological traumas and this long, exhausting, painful fight with his dominant father is so extremely moving that I believe it’s just the right character :wub: for Danya… don’t you agree?

What do you think about Danya as “Maxim de Winter” (the male protagonist of “Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier. Maxim is one of my favourite characters in literature !!!) ? All this pain, all this silent and secret suffering, all this tragedy and bitterness in his soul and then this deep, glowing love for his second wife which he does not show openly but instead carries it in his heart like a teasure.... oh God... Danya would give breath and life to this broken man... :wub: :blush:

The film version with Joan Fontaine and Laurence Olivier was so beautiful but there is also a newer two or three part TV film with Charles Dance and Emilia Fox which I liked a lot !!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

“Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” NOT BAD..DANYA WOULD BE PERFECT AS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN "BREAKFAST AT TIFANY'S" TOO.. :) HIS ACTING
ABILITY IS VERY LARGE...

@ oreok
"UNFORTUNATELY (WELL AT LEAST IN MY EXPERIENCE) IT’S SO SADLY RARE IN OTHER MEN"

do not feel sad about it..one day someone will show up and make you smile like you never did..it is just a question of
time..nothing else.. :)

"Valodja, may I ask you how old you are? You sound rather mature and sensible in your mails and I also noticed that
you’re an educated, intelligent person who tries to judge things objectively. I would be surprised if you were just
in your teens but I would definitely be impressed."

:) well..am 21 in november..but not mature for sure :) anyway I must judge things objectively cozz in otherway I would
be feeding myself with vanity and that would erase me as a person..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Hi Valodja sweetie,

“Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” NOT BAD
Yup !!! I knew it was a good idea !!!
..DANYA WOULD BE PERFECT AS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN "BREAKFAST AT TIFANY'S" TOO.
Oooooooo, what a beautiful, timeless classic !!! For somebody who is so young, you have an extremely good taste and judgement…. Yes, I think if anybody decided to do a remake of that lovely film, Danya would make it very special and give it a sweet charm.
HIS ACTING
ABILITY IS VERY LARGE...
It absolutely is !!! You know very often I really marvel at his ability to change and adapt his personality and behaviour to the character he is interpreting. Oooooh, our sweet :wub: , gifted :wub: and bright :wub: chameleon :wub: :wub: !!! I appreciate the variety in his choice of characters: Platonov, Chicatilo, Dorian Grey, Vladimir Korf, Yuri Sharok (“Children Of Arbat”) etc. Amazing isn’t it? Every single character is so strikingly different in respect of his motives of action, his behaviour and way of thinking, his emotions and the influences of the past on them etc. and Danya always gives each character a very personal, unique individuality. You never have the impression that he is repeating himself, have you? His characters, whether good or bad, always have a realistic human face and charm.

If I remember correctly, I think in one of the interviews he said about “Sharok” that he is not bad / evil but just weak. I like this approach. It would be very easy to simply look at the surface of a character and to stigmatise the “bad guy” as bad by nature by just presenting him as a stereotype image of evil. But in his interpretations Danya doesn’t care about the surface. He literally dives into the soul of a character and focuses on his weakness as a human being. He tries to find out and work out the reasons of this weakness and consequently that makes it necessary to have a very close look at the social environment this character grew up and lives and of course also at the psychological structure of his personality. To my opinion that’s exactly why “Korf” became such a charismatic character full of life, adrenalin and bursting and overflowing with emotions. Danya really made you forget that “Korf” was a fictional character… You realize that somebody who is defensive, aggressive, a coward etc. is as complex and vulnerable as any other character and indeed is a mirror of our own human weaknesses and imperfections.
"UNFORTUNATELY (WELL AT LEAST IN MY EXPERIENCE) IT’S SO SADLY RARE IN OTHER MEN"

do not feel sad about it..one day someone will show up and make you smile like you never did..it is just a question of
time..nothing else..
Ooooh, dear :oops: … what a sweet :oops: , sweet :oops: , sweet :blush: thing to say… how is it possible that a guy of just 21 is so incredibly wise and grown up in his comments :shock: ? I don’t know if you have a sister but if you have one she’s a lucky girl :wink: :blush: .
well..am 21 in november..but not mature for sure anyway I must judge things objectively cozz in otherway I would
be feeding myself with vanity and that would erase me as a person
I think you are definitely mature in your taste of books and films and in the way you express yourself in your mails. You know much more, appreciate and evaluate things other guys of your age have no clue about whatsoever. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about :roll: cause’ I’m ten years older than you :sad: ….

Yup !! It’s very healthy to be down to earth and not to lose touch with reality. Though a tiny, little bit of vanity might not be too bad. What I mean is that it’s important to be aware and proud of your own abilities, talents, skills and of your good manners and to make use of them to your own benefit and to that of the people who are important to you in one way or an other. Respectful modesty is a lovable, important character trait but I also think that people should not hide their light under a bushel. I’ve got the impression that you found the right balance for yourself which is rather astonishing for such a young person…(especially for a young man…)

By the way, what are you doing at the moment ? Are you studying perhaps at university ? You see, I’m trying to find out why you are so versed. I hope you don’t think me too curious (ha ha “curiosity killed the cat” as the Brits say).

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@oreok
"Oooooooo, what a beautiful, timeless classic !!!" well..in those days they were making better movies..

"For somebody who is so young, you have an extremely good taste and judgement…"

thanx..but I do not see myself as special in any way,there are many people better than I am,it is just
a question of one's interests and rationality.. :)

" I appreciate the variety in his choice of characters: Platonov, Chicatilo, Dorian Grey, Vladimir Korf,
Yuri Sharok (“Children Of Arbat”) etc. Amazing isn’t it? Every single character is so strikingly
different in respect of his motives of action, his behaviour and way of thinking, his emotions and the
influences of the past on them etc. and Danya always gives each character a very personal, unique
individuality. You never have the impression that he is repeating himself, have you? His characters, whether good or bad, always have a realistic human face and charm."

ofcourse..trait of a good actor is to live with the character he is playing..so..he was a madman,a serial killer and then again he was romantic baron Korf..

"Danya really made you forget that “Korf” was a fictional character" I believe that the character of Korf
is the most similar to his personality...not sure but I think that he said that somewhwere.. :)

" You realize that somebody who is defensive, aggressive, a coward etc. is as complex and vulnerable as
any other character and indeed is a mirror of our own human weaknesses and imperfections."
what can I say..perfectly true!!!!!!!!

"how is it possible that a guy of just 21 is so incredibly wise and grown up in his comments ?"

well..you know..I live in Serbia..we have gone through a lot of things here,a lot still to come ;) ..when
I was 15 I was in The Resistance movement (movement of young people fighting against repressive regime
of Milosevic) and had a lot of "action" there and later..seen good people..seen bad people..so I
grew up :) and I have elder sister who studies English at university and she is "guilty" for many books that I read..

"I’ve got the impression that you found the right balance for yourself which is rather astonishing for such
a young person…(especially for a young man…)"
no no..I am still looking for it but I feel that am very near..there are a lot of imortant things still for me
to learn..you know what your great S said "I know that I don't know anything"..so I will always accept other
people's qualities in order to improve myself..for example Danya's..

"By the way, what are you doing at the moment ? Are you studying perhaps at university ? You see, I’m trying
to find out why you are so versed. I hope you don’t think me too curious (ha ha “curiosity killed the cat” as the Brits say"

at the moment am studing Mathematics at university,watching bednaya nastya :),thinking of the best way to store
democratic way of thinking in Serbia's system,looking for the way to travel to the east and to go to OASIS
concert in Budapest...enjoying in meeting new people..yes "curiosity killed the cat" but the cat had 8 more lives ;)

anyway,what do you do?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Hello Valodja dear !!!

l@oreok

You know something? You were so kind to allow me / us to use your real first name when communicating with you and therefore I guess it’s just fair to do the same. I’m not particularly fond of my user nick anyway and so you and all the other people here, of course, too are more than welcome to use my real first name. Call me “Fotini” (stress on 3rd syllable) or alternatively use one of the tender forms “Fofo” (stress on 2nd syllable), “Fotoula” (stress on 2nd syllable) or “Fotinoula” (stress on 3rd syllable). I apologize for being a bit fussy about names but I’ve got my reasons for it… (not very pleasant childhood memories…).

"Oooooooo, what a beautiful, timeless classic !!!" well..in those days they were making better movies..
Oh goodness… don’t get me wrong, I agree with you but I’m laughing and laughing and cannot stop………. because of this sharp, merciless, dry way you express this view. It’s like a blow of an axe….

"For somebody who is so young, you have an extremely good taste and judgement…"

thanx..but I do not see myself as special in any way,there are many people better than I am,it is just
a question of one's interests and rationality..

Ooooops…. I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable, did I? If I did, I apologize. I didn’t mean to single you out in any way. I was talking from my own, very subjective perspective and (short) life experience and unfortunately I remember only an extremely small number of guys your age with these kind of interests and maturity of character and expression. So I was simply showing my surprise and pleasure.

His characters, whether good or bad, always have a realistic human face and charm."

ofcourse..trait of a good actor is to live with the character he is playing..so..he was a madman,a serial killer and then again he was romantic baron Korf

Ha ha ha :tongue: ha :laugh: ….. another axe blow statement. Interesting…. whereas I need half a page to make my point clear (ha ha one of my professors at university made a nice comment on this) you have the ability to sum up the essence of an idea in one sentence, leaving hardly any space for additions and counter arguments. I envy you !!!

Just allow me to add a comment of Danya underlining and matching nicely what you said:

Question:

“American Acting School, in particular, consists of variety of methods, that are offered to a student as a help, so he could play this, that and the other emotions, without letting them pass trough himself. School of Stanislavskiy, on contrary, teaches you to live trough the emotions. Which of those two schools is closer to you?”

Danya’s answer:

“You’re acquainted with American Acting School better than I am, undoubtedly. If you refer to the school of emotions and worries, I got used to gave my very essence. I hope that I won’t get lazy with years to come, and that my work won’t become clichй-ridden. One needs to know his limits.”

(Source: “Daniil Strahov. Instinct of a Hunter” in: Journal “Serial”, March 2004)

"Danya really made you forget that “Korf” was a fictional character"
I believe that the character of Korf is the most similar to his personality...not sure but I think that he said that somewhwere..

Hhmmmm… let’s have a look at Danya’s own words then. All the following quotations (like the one above) are exclusively from the interviews published at this site.

Question:

“Daniil , for a long time now we’ve been seeing you with the look from the soap-opera “Bednaya Nastia”. Do you like to look like Vladimir ?”

Answer:

“The truth is that, if it depend on me, I would already have long hair. But the roles that I’m offered demand this kind of haircut.I was working in two theatrical plays and in the series in the same time. So we had to find a style that suited all my three roles. My similarities with Vladimir stop here.”

(Source: “The Actor Daniil Strahov is Vladimir”, in: “Telenoveli
Bulgaria May 2005)

Question:

Your coffee is cold, your cigars are self-made. You’re a perfectionist! Have you got any gut feeling about such a huge success of Bednaya Nastya?

Answer:

“Well I’m not a prophet, right? However, the though to refuse this role never crossed my mind. Firstly, it was then my first leading part, and the leading part is not the thing you’re going to refuse. Secondly, this was the first role of my type.”

Question:

“Handsome and reflexive?”

Answer:

“No one wants the lover type in the film industry these days. Why? I can’t find a simple answer for a complicated question like this. But I’ll tell you this: thanks to its pseudo-historical essence, Bednaya Nastya helped me take the role that at least match my appearance. That’s why I treasured this offer that much.”

(Source: “The Price of Insurance”, in: “ELLE” Ukraine November 2004)

Danya’s perspective of “Korf”:

“(…) Korf, he is boiling with emotions, he wants something, he is going somewhere, but he doesn’t always know where and why. And that exactly is the reason why I find him so interesting, because I am trying to be a man, reasonable enough in life, and Korf being so reserved on one hand, and so passionate on another, that’s what makes him so interesting to me.”

(Source: “The Nr.1 Sex-Symbol from ‘Poor Nastya’ TV serial”, in: Gazette “Kievske Vedomosti” February 2004)

Any further comment from me would be empty bla bla and nothing but meaningless paraphrasing. Danya speaks for himself and so it’s my turn to be silent….

well..you know..I live in Serbia..we have gone through a lot of things here,a lot still to come ..when
I was 15 I was in The Resistance movement (movement of young people fighting against repressive regime
of Milosevic) and had a lot of "action" there and later..seen good people..seen bad people..so I
grew up
Hhhmmmmmmm… this is one of the very few occasions where I’m actually lost for words…
Sweetie, I don’t dare to imagine what you and your fellow country men and women must have experienced in those years and even if I tried to imagine I would probably not be able to imagine what it must have been like…. I (and I guess all the rest of us) used to see and hear the news coverage of the events of that time in Serbia and in the countries of former Yugoslavia but you were there and you lived through that time personally. You were experiencing difficult, dangerous, depressing and frightening things on a daily basis for a relatively long time and in this way you’re a witness of war and dictatorship. You still see and feel the effects and long and short term consequences of that on people’s everyday lives and on their fates.

Yes, I understand why you had to grow up earlier and mature mentally in this way. It is amazing that you had the courage to join the resistance at the age of 15…. I remember that when I was in my teens I was definitely politically interested but to be honest I’m not sure if I had had the courage to do what you did if I had been in your situation… I don’t know if my fear would have been stronger than my courage and my wish for freedom…

I have elder sister who studies English at university and she is "guilty" for many books that I read..

Clever, lucky girl !!!!

know what your great S said "I know that I don't know anything"..so I will always accept other
people's qualities in order to improve myself..for example Danya's..

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blush: :kiss: :kiss: :oops:

at the moment am studing Mathematics at university,watching bednaya nastya ,thinking of the best way to store
democratic way of thinking in Serbia's system,looking for the way to travel to the east and to go to OASIS
concert in Budapest...enjoying in meeting new people..

Mathematics was my worst subject at school and I was completely useless at it. What a nightmare it was and how relieved I was when I got rid of it after graduation !!! I loved foreign languages, history, social studies, I was fond of art history (heck! these people hardly taught us anything about it, the little I know I got from books and docus).

Anyway, have lots of fun and success at your studies. Wish you all the best for this !!!!!!!! By the way, do you want to be a maths teacher after graduation? Oh yes !!! Before entering drama school, Danya was thinking about studying mathematics or law….

Have a great time in Budapest love !!!!!!!! I’m sure OASIS will be brilliant there !!!

You know, to change a political, social system and the way of thinking and acting of a society or a nation sometimes takes a lot of time and changes often cause pain, reluctance, impatience, frustration etc. but I hope that the energy and will of the people will help to improve things in your country.

"curiosity killed the cat" but the cat had 8 more lives
Oooooooohhhh… if that isn’t witty and shrewd :ah: then I don’t know !!!!!!! :wink: :P :laugh:

anyway,what do you do?
Basically, I’m trying to get control over my life again :blush: (professionally as well as personally :oops: ) and to find my own inner balance :sleep: ….You know, this feeling of coming home :sleep: … I’ve been in Greece for one year now and I’m thinking about going back to Germany. I worked as a German teacher in England for a while and I’m absolutely determined :grumpysad: not to do this ever again :sad: . I’m dreaming of becoming a translator :D and it would be just marvellous :ah: if there was an opportunity to attend training courses in Germany :wink: … A job in the Greek tourist industry :blink: or working for a cultural institution :snoffs: would be a possibility, too but I’m considering this only as a stopgap :? .

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@ oreok
lol.. :) OK I'll call you FOFO..

" this sharp, merciless, dry way you express this view. It’s like a blow of an axe…."
well that's the way I am,I just say what I think in shortest possible way..to keep my point....

"Ooooops…. I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable, did I? If I did, I apologize. I didn’t mean to single you out in any way."
no no.please don't apologize..it's ok.. :)

"Ha ha ha ha ….. another axe blow statement. Interesting…. whereas I need half a page to make my point clear
(ha ha one of my professors at university made a nice comment on this)"
ha ha ha..no no,I call it patience and that is something that is very rare..and you have it..some great men said that it is
the shortest way to wisdom.. ;)

"Any further comment from me would be empty bla bla and nothing but meaningless paraphrasing. Danya speaks for himself and
so it’s my turn to be silent…."
even DANYA'S face speaks for him..you are right FOFO my dear..

"Yes, I understand why you had to grow up earlier and mature mentally in this way. It is amazing that you had the courage
to join the resistance at the age of 15…. I remember that when I was in my teens I was definitely politically interested
but to be honest I’m not sure if I had had the courage to do what you did if I had been in your situation… I don’t know
if my fear would have been stronger than my courage and my wish for freedom…"
I think that the fact that you were politically interested in your 15 is facsinating,I mean it is much easier for
someone who lives in unnormal system to recognize right idea to follow than someone who grew up in normal because normal
system offers that idea in its basics..so I ADMIRE YOU :) courage..ha ha ha..it is not a question of courage,you would
do the same am sure.. ;) when there is no freedom there is no fear..I was in the "situation" because I wanted so,anyone who
felt comfortable with that regime was more than safe(so many people aka big problem)..today I am among the proud 5% of people
who really appreciate the values of modern world..unfortunately..

"Anyway, have lots of fun and success at your studies. Wish you all the best for this !!!!!!!! By the way, do you want to
be a maths teacher after graduation? Oh yes !!! Before entering drama school, Danya was thinking about studying mathematics
or law…."
1001 thanx :) :) ..noooo...I don't want to be a teacher..I am studing at maths faculty but depatment of computer science
(we also have to attend maths courses)..so I will probably work on some computer network..ha ha ha..I am very fond of acting
too but before I entered this faculty I was thinking of the faculty of philologhy...my sister's path..

"I’m dreaming of becoming a translator and it would be just marvellous if there was an opportunity to attend training
courses in Germany.A job in the Greek tourist industry or working for a cultural institution would be a possibility,
too but I’m considering this only as a stopgap"
well I hope that your dream will come true,I wish you luck FOFO!!!what is the most important is to love your work,to enjoy
doing it!! :) ;)
PS: do you happen to know where I could find bednaya nastya music (very important element of the series..I would like to download it...)?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Stimpy wrote :
PS: do you happen to know where I could find bednaya nastya music (very important element of the series..I would like to download it...)?
Well Stimpy dear I don't have an internet address BUT I have a cd with all of Bednaya's music. A friend was kind enough to download it for me but I don't know from where and it's been a while. So if you want I can make you a copy a guess.........and send it to you via mail :wink:

My e-mail is zoubougr@yahoo.co.uk . Just send me your address :wink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@zoubou
:) oh that would be marvellous darling!! I can't thank you enough (my sister too)!!I'll send you my address right away!!!
PS: please tell me do you need some cartoon or movie,maybe I have it/them and I would be glad to send it/them to you..just say!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить