DANYA'S PREVIOUS WORK: ANYTHING YOU'RE DESPERATE TO KNOW !!!

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

okay..
Brigada

His part is visibly larger compared to the Arthuro...
He makes his first appearence in episode... I believe 4 or 6, no sooner.
Pay close attention to the scene when Sasha Belyi (the leading part) meets the girl, the musician, and attends the concert she's performing at. There'll be a tiny bit of Danya for the first time in that part.
He's also a musician.

After that he makes his next appearence as Sasha has married the girl, and she's trying to get back to work again (even though she's not supposed to, cos Sasha is kind of a mafia man and makes enough money for a living. His wife (gosh i totally forgot her name) has got secretly employed by Vitalik (our Sweetie) to sing in the band.

Now Platonov

Maria Leonova's got a pretty important part of the general's widow. It's her whom you'd see on the stage first.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

Thanks Poisy, well you can be sure I`ll pay attention, and even if I don’t, who on earth could miss Danya, no matter how small is the role he plays :wink: :rolleyes:
is this the only drama they work together?
to the best of my knowledge it is , :? [Poisy will correct if that’s not true :wink:]
and he did , actually they both did talk about their work together, but what I managed to hear (literally cos it is video clip) it was more about working together in a physical way , spending time together in the theatre and back home again, but not much about their real connection concerning these roles they play…anyway they both found it strange and not so easy to get into these characters, …forgetting what they really are :wink: don’t u think

Poisy wrote:Maria Leonova's got a pretty important part of the general's widow. It's her whom you'd see on the stage first.

Anna Petrovna, the general’s widow is outstanding female character, I figured out it was Maria Leonova who played this role, [from the video clips of course, and may I say that “Fearing death” clip helped me great deal to picture it all, not to mention how deep was the influence of Platonov`s (Danya`s) look with tears in his eyes and on his face :sad: ]

And from the clips I learned one more thing-the director of the theatre play apparently used his artistic right and freedom of expressing things, so he created a completely different end of the play.
Platonov is supposed to be killed by his hysterical lover Sofiya [he shoots him after he refuses to go away with her and leaves her], but in theatre play he is being killed by Osip, who stubs him with knife.
Osip did try to kill him (in original ) for being paid to do so, and he had jealousy as a motive as well, they had struggled yet Platonov stayed alive.

I wonder how did ML play the role of Anna Petrovna, the woman deeply in love with Platonov :lol: [I am joking I really liked this role :rolleyes:]

while Platonov keeps turning her down…she literally implores him to take her :blush:
And she is saying things like this:

“Smoke me like a cigarette and throw me away “
And …he doesn’t :sad:

And oh my god everyone’s completely drunk all the time, and it is summer , and it is hot hot…. And you have to like Platonov even he is such ..as he is :rolleyes:

"Men struggle over questions of world-shattering importance. Nothing shatters my world except women. Caesar had the Rubicon and I have women. The worst two words in the language: ladies' man."
Last edited by jelena on Thu 14 Jul 2005, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jinshu/china

Unread post by jinshu/china »

thank you both jelena and poisy for your answer. :)
you mentioned the origanl version of Platonov. is this drama is based on a novel or something else?

and dear poisy,
do you have the time to introduce a little bit about Severnoye Siyanie movie.
is this a movie?
many chinses fans have seen the video clips from here. and they think maria and daniil are very matched in the movie.

btw, sonia, i mean youngest sister in bn(sorry i don't the actress's name)
she also played in Detie Arbata series. what role did she play?

thx in advance.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

jinshu/china wrote:you mentioned the origanl version of Platonov. is this drama is based on a novel or something else?
No there isn’t any novel,book of any kind that the play is based on
It is simply a play, it is written as a play, and as a such is the only original -both written and staged. I referred to it as drama because it falls into that genre.

One of the greatest Russian writers A.P.Chekhov, who is famous principally for his plays, wrote “Platonov”. The only blurry thing about this play is the title.

The play was discovered in 1923, almost 20 years after Chekhov`s death, missing its title page. It is thought that Chekhov wrote it when he was a medical student, aged 20, and it was called “Play Without a Title”
His brother transcribed the manuscript and the play began it’s “life on stage”.

In the beginning it was variously staged as “Fatherlessness” “That Worthless Fellow Platonov”, “Don Juan -In the Russian Manner”
In New York it was known as “A Country Scandal”, later as “Wild Honey”
(and we are still talking about the same play here , the one and only, single text …:wink: )

all sources say one thing though – the role of Platonov is acting nightmare :wink:
so…:rolleyes: are we to conclude that our dear Danya likes the biggest challenges?
…it seems so :wink:
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

THANK YOU LOVES (POISY AND JELENA) ABOUT THE INFO CONCERNING "PLATONOV"!!!!!!!

From the first time I saw that incredible videoclip "Fearing death" I just fell in love with that play. I tried to find it in all the big bookstores in Athenes but no luck so far :cry: ...........

I bet Danya was superb in that part.I was amazed by th evideoclip so I can only imagine the reactions of the ones that saw the hole play
not to mention how deep was the influence of Platonov`s (Danya`s) look with tears in his eyes and on his face
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

For me that was Danya's best acting moment(at least from what I've seen so far)!!!!!! That's when I realised how talented he is ........ I swear I started crying also although I didn't understand a single word :roll:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

zoubou wrote:From the first time I saw that incredible videoclip "Fearing death" I just fell in love with that play.
me too!!!! :rolleyes: :wub:
zoubou wrote:I tried to find it in all the big bookstores in Athenes but no luck so far ...........
me too!!!! :rolleyes: (though not in Athenes.. :wink: )

and
<<<<<<<<<<<<
jelena wrote:Ok , now …Platonov :ah: :ah:I finally got it, and reading it at the moment
I have it in English
I can email u or everyone who would like to read it and picture danya while reading :oops: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :wub:

It’s drama it’s short easy to read

Meanwhile this could help

The plot centres around 27 year old Platonov(Danya :wub:), a country schoolmaster, married to the plump and deeply religious Sasha who has three other women pursuing him. There is the general's widow, sophisticated, intelligent, loving Anna Petrovna, Sofya idealistic and newly married and Maria Grekova, a student of chemistry.
However Platonov is not a traditional seducer of woman but more a man carried along by events who does not resist. The society in which the play takes place is one in a state of flux, where the estate landowners are incapable of keeping their property intact without serfs, where many are getting into debt which they will never pay and where others are profiting by acquiring land cheaply and many use alcohol to blur reality.

....and so on I`ll be back to tell "who the killer is" :lol: :lol: :lol:
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

jelena wrote:
is this the only drama they work together?
to the best of my knowledge it is , :? [Poisy will correct if that’s not true :wink:]
I got this feeling they both played in Peterbourg once... at early days of the play.. I thought I heard it somewhere.

And she's got that tiny (albeit important) part in Detie Arbata (she was the woman who was partly involved in Yuriy's death - she was the woman who asked if he's got the light, walked him round the corner, where he was stuck with a knife...
She made a small appearance (this timenon-important one) in Vsegda Govorie Vsegda-2...

But if you're asking about serious drama works - right, Platonov was probably the only one.
jelena wrote: And from the clips I learned one more thing-the director of the theatre play apparently used his artistic right and freedom of expressing things, so he created a completely different end of the play.
You know what? Once Danya turned the play down in February, Sergey Golomasov (the director) picked up his part, and... nothing... His performance was so average that the play was doomed to end unsuccessfully without Danya...
zoubou wrote: From the first time I saw that incredible videoclip "Fearing death" I just fell in love with that play.
I'm happy my videoclip helped you girls in falling in love with the play. And mind it - I only used the saddest parts of the play, while half of it is rather light, bright and even funny sometimes;) I guess I have to make up the video from this perspective;)))
jinshu/china wrote: do you have the time to introduce a little bit about Severnoye Siyanie movie.
is this a movie?
many chinses fans have seen the video clips from here. and they think maria and daniil are very matched in the movie.
Okay... This is a movie, not the series...

really strange and awkward one I must add... Till the present I'm really at a loss, cos I dunno how I feel about the movie... As far as incest matters involved.
Okay imagine the girl who's been raised never knowing who her father was, okay she was told this bullshit: Your father was a brave soldier who died blah blah, etc.

She's got a verrrry good looking fianace (god-looking, divine, incredibly awesomely handsome superb looking fiance :wink: ) Now you've got who played him, right? :wink:

And suddenly her mom confessed her father was alive living somewhere in Moscow (the girl lives in St.-Peterbourg, and there's this train Severnoye Siyanie that connects both the cities, here's what the movie's name comes from;). Lingering no more, the girl cought the train to Moscow, found the man (who's supposedly her father)

And guess what?? She fell in love with her so-called father!!!!

Danya followed her in Moscow, brought her beautiful flowers... and while he was taking a shower, she escaped to the man and!!!! had sex with him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe????????????????

Finally she realized this could not go on that way and came back to Danya... They've planned the wedding, and suddenly she found out whoe her REAL father was, and dumped poor thing Sweetie again on the wedding day... ahhhhhhhrrrrggggg!!

But the point is: she slept with the other man while still thinking he was her father!!!!!!!!!!!!1 disgusting :ninja: dont you think?

I know many people dont like the movie because the (almost) incest was involved.

Not to mention us, Danya's fans feeling quite offended by the plot of the movie...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jinshu/china

Unread post by jinshu/china »

well, after knowing the plot, :shock: it's really hard to like this movie.
btw, i'm also amazed by the video clip of Platonov. and eager to see the light and even funny part of it. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

Yeah yeah :? :rolleyes: It’s me again harping on the same string….:(
But I just can’t help it :blush:
I apologize for not being able to let alone Platonov, and keep returning to the subject, I promise this is the last one
So
Somehow I have this feeling I’ve actually never read anything about it in all those interviews of his, I mean it is possible I’ve overlooked it. I don’t know now :rolleyes: I `m completely confused. :wacko:
And I’m dying to read a few sentences, danya`s words :wub: about platonov….or maybe some critics , what did they say, how was his acting etc.
Does something like that exist?
Oh….I would be most most most grateful
:rolleyes:

Poisy wrote:
zoubou wrote: From the first time I saw that incredible videoclip "Fearing death" I just fell in love with that play.
I'm happy my videoclip helped you girls in falling in love with the play. And mind it - I only used the saddest parts of the play, while half of it is rather light, bright and even funny sometimes;) I guess I have to make up the video from this perspective;)))
“fearing death” :rolleyes:
Heheh the video is so great, and exactly that saddness is the reason
Poisy dear I think your subconscious did it right –you definitely chose the right angle
you’ve captured the very essence of the play
It is heartbreaking, gloomy sad and it should be sad

...although there are happy , funny cheerful moments, all that is only facade, appearance, imitation of lives existing beneath the surface, and not a single one is happy :(
There is a great sadness, various but equally unhappy life stories and fearing of death of course :wink:

Poisy wrote: And she's got that tiny (albeit important) part in Detie Arbata (she was the woman who was partly involved in Yuriy's death - she was the woman who asked if he's got the light, walked him round the corner, where he was stuck with a knife....
Hm , I thought so!!! only I didn’t dare to ask or say anything :blush:
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
megis

Unread post by megis »

What's the plot of Grozovye Vorota (Грозовые ворота)? :roll:
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

Ok now me and my questions are back!!!!!! :ah:

I have a question concerning VGV nad VGV 2. In VGV Danya looks older with grey hair and everything but in VGV 2 he looks around his age. Why is that ? Also I'm under the impression that his role in VGV 2 was a little more comic and funny. He looked much more serious in VGV didn't he ?

I had a big laugh at the scene where he tries to cook for himself and Nadia but doesn't really make it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and when he shows Nadia his burned fingers (I think 4 of them :laugh: ) he is just adorable like a puppy :kiss:
I also liked the scene with Nadia's parents, Dima and the TV :laugh: :laugh:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

zoubou wrote:I had a big laugh at the scene where he tries to cook for himself and Nadia but doesn't really make it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and when he shows Nadia his burned fingers (I think 4 of them :laugh: ) he is just adorable like a puppy :kiss:
ooh...that's my fave too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Okay about that Moye Prestuplenie play!!!

DANYA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!
Eva 9a girl from KPDS) called the theater and they confirmed Danya never played and never will play in this play!
Unfortunately...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

HELLO MY SWEET DARLINGS !!!!!!!!

WE LOST A BIT OF MATERIAL WHEN THIS LITTLE ACCIDENT HAPPENED SOME DAYS AGO BUT WE CAN RESTART OR RESTORE SOME OF THE LOST THINGS.

AT THIS ADDRESS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL :rolleyes: DANYA :roll: FOTOS :wub: :wub: :wub: TAKEN AT THE LAST PARTY OF THE "TALISMAN" TEAM !!!! FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR IMPRESSIONS ON THEM :wink: :P

http://www.isaevdmitriy.narod.ru/rus/fo ... echer.html
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

Image[/img]
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links