DANYA'S PREVIOUS WORK: ANYTHING YOU'RE DESPERATE TO KNOW !!!

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

oreok, sweetie, you asked, what does it mean

Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

well, I try to translate it btu it's gonna be ...well....I'll try. I found it in The sorrows of young Werther...

If man does anything from love for the world, the world take care to don't let him do it twice.
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

oh btw, oreok, we have to finish our discusion about falling and not falling in love.... :D
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

tina :P

Thank you sweetie for the translation !!!!! Of course I know "The Sorrows of Young Werther" and this poor sweetheart suffers like a dog in that novel :( :wink: I think the first time it was published in Goethe's time the novel was a huge success and it made Goethe a very well known writer. By the way, Goethe himself was a great admirer and lover of women. He did marry a young woman called Christiane with whom he was in general happy and she was faithful and devoted to him but... well... you know a leopard cannot change its spots :roll: :oops: :wink:

Hhhhhmmm.... it is a melancholy quotation in some way but it does reflect the general idea of Werther.
oh btw, oreok, we have to finish our discusion about falling and not falling in love....
Any time you like my dear :wink: :D . At which post did we start this conversation? Let me have a look...
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

tina,

Found the post where we talked about falling in love or not. It's "Daniil Encounters: Share your Experience!"

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Hello sweeties !!! :P

What do you think about the pictures showing Danya at the last party of the "Talisman" team?

Isn't he just gorgeous there? Just look at that bright, smiling face :wub: :kiss: :kiss: .... he's happy :D , having fun, enjoying himself and I think he is simply being himself :kiss: :wub: :rolleyes: . Not reserved at all and I loooove it :rolleyes: !!!! Isn't he wonderful and sweet when he's outgoing and relaxed? Such a pleasant :wub: , adorable :wub: personality !!!! And it makes me very happy to see him like that!!!

Girlies, you may think that his shirt is not the most fashionable piece of clothing but honestly and seriously I like it soooooo much. He looks so wonderfully natural, at ease, comfortable and confident in it. It reflects perfectly his truely natural down to earth personality and I think that this simple, manly look is so much him... Of course he is stunning in expensive, tasteful designer clothing but the jeans and shirt seem to be so much more the mirror of his genuine self...

Do you notice anything striking about these pics? :wink: :roll: :D :rolleyes: Well, look at him :kiss: :wub: and then look at Isaev :dry: . Danya darling is always the one "in action" :oops: :blush: :ah: : he poses with the ladies (o.k. they're his colleagues and not those of Isaev...), touching them or holding them, smiling with them, being rather flirtatious and extremely charming, in some way enjoying the posing, making the ladies feel nice and playing with the camera and the whole time Isaev is smiling innocently like a teen age boy, simply standing next to the lady at Danya's side like a misplaced theater prop, only this silly drink in his hand, as if he is not sure what to do, kind of shy... oh dear, Danya is so dominating the scenes... :ah: :rolleyes: :wub:

Honeys, this pic where the dark haired lady is crossing her arms over her breasts / body (why on earth is she doing this???!!! :shock: :blink: :sad: :wacko: ) isn't it mmmmmhhhh ? Oh GOOOOOOOD if Danya touched and held me the way he is doing it with her, if he got so close to me with his hands, his breast and his head and beautiful face I would melt into his arms and show him openly and absolutely clearly how much I enjoyed and wanted this !!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :blush:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

oreok, darling, you have to write me your e-mail to give me ocassion to write you more about it, I'm interested in your opinion about all this problem, thanx :D
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

HEEY LADIES :) :) :) :)
WELL AM GONNA ASK U Q?
DO U THINK TOSE GIRLS WHO HUGING DANYA ARE LUCKY???????!! :sleep: :| :rolleyes: :!:
OHHHH AM NOT JELOSE AT ALL :evil: :evil: :evil: :? :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:
NO ATT ALL
LOOK HOW HE IS HAPPY WITH THEM AND HIS HANDS AROUNDE THEM!!!!!!!!!! :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
NOOOOOOO AM NOT JELOSE
ITS OK :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LOOK HOW HE LOOKS SOO SWEET :cry: :cry: :cry
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

TINA
oreok, darling, you have to write me your e-mail to give me ocassion to write you more about it, I'm interested in your opinion about all this problem, thanx
Sweetie, I left a message for you (together with my e-mail address) at your private mail box of this site. You just have to log on there to read it. See you soon love and take care !! :P

Sweetelena
DO U THINK TOSE GIRLS WHO HUGING DANYA ARE LUCKY???????!!
OHHHH AM NOT JELOSE AT ALL
NO ATT ALL
LOOK HOW HE IS HAPPY WITH THEM AND HIS HANDS AROUNDE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO AM NOT JELOSE
ITS OK
LOOK HOW HE LOOKS SOO SWEET :cry
Eeeehhhmmm..... yes, those ladies are incredibly :ah: and outrageously :shock: lucky :wub: and priviliged :blush: !!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honestly, I don't feel jealous :sleep: because our SWEET HONEY DARLING :wub: is happy and enjoying himself and I think it's the first time where we see him in a completely relaxed and natural situation and environment and I'm thrilled that in a situation like this he is able to open up :wub: and be truly himself :rolleyes: . There is such a sparkling light in his eyes :blush: and his beautiful face :kiss: that I feel charmed :rolleyes: , enchanted :blush: and very happy for him :kiss: .

BUT I must confess I would give absolutely anything :roll: :unsure: to experience his gentle touch :sleep: and his warm caring embrace :oops: when he wraps himself around you :rolleyes: :wub: ... ooooh Goood in Heaven :sleep: .... Look how much at ease he is when he is close to them :cry: :oops: :blush: and how much he's enjoying it himself :ah: !!! That says everything about him, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

oreok писал(а):
[Sweetelena
DO U THINK TOSE GIRLS WHO HUGING DANYA ARE LUCKY???????!!
OHHHH AM NOT JELOSE AT ALL
NO ATT ALL
LOOK HOW HE IS HAPPY WITH THEM AND HIS HANDS AROUNDE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO AM NOT JELOSE
ITS OK
LOOK HOW HE LOOKS SOO SWEET :cry
Eeeehhhmmm..... yes, those ladies are incredibly :ah: and outrageously :shock: lucky :wub: and priviliged :blush: !!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honestly, I don't feel jealous :sleep: because our SWEET HONEY DARLING :wub: is happy and enjoying himself and I think it's the first time where we see him in a completely relaxed and natural situation and environment and I'm thrilled that in a situation like this he is able to open up :wub: and be truly himself :rolleyes: . There is such a sparkling light in his eyes :blush: and his beautiful face :kiss: that I feel charmed :rolleyes: , enchanted :blush: and very happy for him :kiss: .

BUT I must confess I would give absolutely anything :roll: :unsure: to experience his gentle touch :sleep: and his warm caring embrace :oops: when he wraps himself around you :rolleyes: :wub: ... ooooh Goood in Heaven :sleep: .... Look how much at ease he is when he is close to them :cry: :oops: :blush: and how much he's enjoying it himself :ah: !!! That says everything about him, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

YA YA I AGREE WITH U!
HE LOOKS COMPLETLY RELXED AND HAPPY :D :D :D :D
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

agree, agree, agree :D :D
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Hello all

Ladies how’ve u been, fotini long time no chat hope ur having a great summer! :hugs:

Although I have been less and less of a frequent flyer on this site, I have to admit that I do stop by once in a while to check out the latest on daniil, and to read ur extremely amusing comments 8) I’d like to thank u all for the wonderful entertainment u keep bringing! Here here!! for u all. :headbang: :mrgreen:

As for the reason I’m posting in this thread, I just had to share with u all one of my most favorite scenes in which danya portrays almost all those great and wonderful things u have been describing in ur replies to this thread. Although what I have seen from danya’s work is limited only to what I was able to download from sites such as this one, I must say that among all the clips I have seen him do a hugely successful artistic job, one in particular brought on me such an amazing sum of overwhelming desires to be encapsulated by this man or, perhaps the right expression is engulfed something similar to what u guys were poking about in ur posts, is the scene where in the movie zvezdochet , lena is standing wrapped in a blanket looking out the window on the night city lights and he comes up very slowly from behind as if she feels him coming and reacts by letting her self totally get immersed in his arms he embraces her completely u can almost feel them become one she throws her head back on his broad chest and lets her self get totally lost in him, the warmth of him the scent of him, and how so strangely she can feel his heartbeats inside her own chest!!! I don’t know if that’s how everyone saw this scene but that’s how it felt to me when I watched it and to see u ladies stress these little emotions as u look at his pics hugging these women u just struck a cord and I thought I might share this with u all :wub:

Thanks for listening :wink: cheerio all
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

I_Adore_U
lena is standing wrapped in a blanket looking out the window on the night city lights and he comes up very slowly from behind as if she feels him coming and reacts by letting her self totally get immersed in his arms he embraces her completely u can almost feel them become one she throws her head back on his broad chest and lets her self get totally lost in him, the warmth of him the scent of him, and how so strangely she can feel his heartbeats inside her own chest!!!
Ooooooh my dear girlie :oops: :oops: :oops: :blush: ........ sweetheart you've just killed me :wacko: :rolleyes: :sleep: ..... oh my Gooooood :blush: ..... yes honey that's exactly the kind of thing all of us try to express here and you bloody hit the right spot :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY, IS THIS LITTLE VIDEO YOU DESCRIBED SO BEAUTIFULLY AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE? IF YES, PLEASE TELL ME / US WHERE EXACTLY

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I Adore U

sorry I am too lazy to log in lol

Непрочитанное сообщение I Adore U »

fotini babe hello and thanks for ur generous emotions love :kiss:

I believe the name of the clip is

Ode to love of Viktor and Lena from Zvezdochet

and u can find it under fan art video clips I'm sad to say allot of the new clips with the format "rar" is impossible for me to view and that really pisses me off since I cant watch many of the great looking videos that are posted under the fan art :grumpysad:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

I Adore U,

honeypie, I'm glad you're back !!! I missed you !!

I saw the scene you described and the whole of the video just some minutes ago and the only thing I can say at the moment is that I'm dying..... :oops: :oops: :oops: Oh my God.... it's a lovely video with very beautiful scenes and HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, BREATHTAKINGLY SWEET AND THE INCARNATION OF SIMPLY EVERYTHING YOU DREAM AND LONG FOR, don't you think? He does everything right in the right time and in incredible perfection.... :oops: :oops: :blush: :wub:

Actually, I would love and give everything to see the whole of ZVEZDOCHET. It must be really lovely and interesting. I have the impression that Victor has some things in common with Korf though I might be wrong of course. Anyway, it seems to have been another perfect role for our Darling and I'm pleased about it !!!!!

You know something? I'm sure you remember (how could you possibly not? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wub: ) a short scene where we see Lena and him in bed. Lena is shown from behind, on him :wub: :rolleyes: :blush: , appearing from under the blanket (quite obviously in the middle of or at the end of making love to each other :oops: :oops: :wub: ). I must really confess that at that moment I stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating because of the little shock of pain I felt going through me like a lightning....

Maybe you think I'm being silly and I don't know how you felt when you saw it but I just cannot help it... it hurt a little though of course I know very well that it was just a love scene and NOT reality and that both did it with a professional approach and attitude but GOD DAMN IT I COULDN'T HANDLE IT THAT MOMENT !!!! :sad: :( :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I Adore U

Непрочитанное сообщение I Adore U »

Hello fotini..sorry for going under guest I'm just too lazy to log in lol

umm as far as the video clip and the love scene I'm a little lost about the " pain" comment u were just mentioning is it because its the first time u see dani in that type of situation? or is it because he was too breathtaking as u said and u couldn’t handle the excitement? lol I'm sorry I don’t mean to sound nutty but as I said I'm just confused as to the reason behind u being hurt from the scene!!! frankly and I don’t want u to think I'm some perv God forbids I'm just someone who appreciates beauty and I believe the body of someone who looks like dani is a work of art and a love scene with a beautiful woman like his co star which is by the way his wife's cousin!!! imagine that!! is something I wouldn’t mind watching the only shock I would possibly have when seeing something like that would be the humanness of daniil and how sometimes u put someone on a pedestal and think they are so perfect and u would just want to sit and look at them and admire their beauty, since most I believe are in love with his noble qualities and his gentleman-ness... then u see something like that and u would go, oh damn this thing lives moves and has desires!!!remember one thing though, actors are a weird species they think different they "act" different and they live different and are on a whole different level when it comes to morals and properness But they still entertain the hell out of me and I must also add, I would never have the courage to do what they do, they’re freaking monsters when it comes to the initiative department they are either rock solid or completely fragile. I quite frankly don't get them at all!! lol I think I'm the one who sounds not silly but plain out crazy at this point so I better scram before I say anything more ridiculous than I just did lol .. I'll be back to check on u

Later girl :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить