DANYA'S PREVIOUS WORK: ANYTHING YOU'RE DESPERATE TO KNOW !!!

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

attending all those rock gigs,
Poor thing Poisy, I feel so sorry for you when I picture you celebrating, having fun, going to rock concerts........It sounds like you're having an awful time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

heheheheh right but you know..
going mad for three days is just a bit hard heheheheh

oh but yesterday there was the superb gig featuring my ABSOLUTELY FAVOURITE BAND!! I'll get a bit deeper into the matter in our Fave music topic heheheh;)))

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

okay!!! here are my thoughts and opinion with regard of the Detie Arbata series!!!

The story is rather tragic and complicated. It’s all about Stalin era, really hard to comprehend for those, who never had such an experience as total dictatorship and terror inspired by ideological issues.
It’s about a group of young man, classmates. The first scene takes place shortly after they graduated from the high school. They are young, enthusiastic, they’ve got the whole life ahead, they’ve got dreams, wishes, desires, ideals. And the book is about what and who they develop eventually…
Some are going to stick to their ideals, never betraying their conscience, some are going to grow into villains or betray their mates…
Yuriy Sharok (Danya’s character) is an example of the latter type. However, this character is not as straightforward as it may seem at the first glance.. You know, back to the Soviet era, a man was nothing unless a) he’s got powerful relatives or relations , 2) exceptional brains to visibly outstrip others, or 3) smart and cynical enough to reach his goals stepping over others’ bodies. Otherwise, the regime would take over you, smash or destroy you… Consider the general mood in the times of the Stalin’s repression, when a neighbour has been spying after a neighbour, when every word whispered while drinking tea on the kitchen was and HAD to be used against you… No one could trust no one!! Terrible, absolutely terrible times… Everyone was scared, especially people taking high positions, because there were thousand others that would gladly take their positions instead. And in order to get what they want, they’d easily inform Stalin’s officials against their neighbour or even relatives. And if you think that the only punishment was to be sentenced to prison, you are wrong!! Cos thousands people got expelled to the Siberia, whereas thousand were executed just like that..
Here’s what the times of Detie Arbata are.
Now Yuriy Sharok… his brother was sentenced to prison because of thefts, and under these sad circumstances the guy had no chance to be a lawyer (that’s what he chose to do for a living). That was the rule of Stalin’s era: once your relative is imprisoned, you’ve got no chances to get anything good in this life. Now what should the poor thing do? Naturally, his first thought was to use his classmate Lena Boudyagina, whose father was a Big Guy (the position was close to a high-ranked diplomat these days), and whose protection could do a lot for helping Yura get a good position. And once he’s got what he wants he began flirting with another woman (New Year party)… Once Lena’s got pregnant, he tried to do his best to get rid of the child otherwise it would ruin his career… He’s got recruited by the NKVD – the most fearful organization, something like the KGB… His reasons were quite straightforward – to achieve something in this cruel world… He eventually developed into a secret service man, being often employed abroad. And now as he achieved everything it appeared to truly love Lena! And as she confessed of the second pregnancy and her firm intention to keep the child, he said he’d marry her… However, Lena’s got enough and dumped him…
Anatoliy Rybakov in his book described Yuriy Sharok as a complete villain, with no hope for any human emotion. Here, in the movie, both Danya and the director tried to unveil his true feelings, his fears, emotions, desires…
No one can watch the last scene – he realizes that his secret service team is close to be terminated; in fact, most of his mates are killed already, and he sneaked into the cinema to say his farewell to his father – without tears… It’s because Danye managed to show his Sharok as a man with his own strengths and weaknesses…
No one consider Detia Arbata as a soap opera here… It’s more like a multiple-episodes movie… A serious work Danya should be definitely proud of. At least we are (no doubt) extremely proud of it;)))

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

Wow I'm impressed both by your description and comments. It sounds like a very intresting Tv series.
Pfffff!!! I just can't undrestand why doesn't Mega Channel, which broadcasted BN, buy another russian series starring Danya ?????
Instead of that they bought and are ready to show a stupid turkish love story series. :roll: :roll: :evil:

What about "Platonov" ? And btw what's your favorite theatrical play in which Danya participated ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
I_Adore_U

Unread post by I_Adore_U »

hello everyone!

I know this maybe the wrong place to post this question, feel free to move it to another thread if u see fit. I will ask my questions about his previous work at another time, as for now I would like to know what are his future projects, since TL is over, I'm a little more interested in TV or cinema since his theatre work is not something we can indulge in :roll: I have also noticed in the russian side of the forum, that most fans are not too thrilled about him working with amedia!! since it had made a bad move in TL serial, would any of u suggest that to him and does anyone know how he feels about working with amedia?
do u think he will continue working on soaps since he doesnt like them much with the exception of BN or would he be more involved in cinema now?

thanks guys :wink: 8)
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

REEEEEEEAAAAAALLYYYYYYY ?

POSSIBLY AN "EMMY AWARD" FOR "BRIGADA"? :ah: OOOH MY GOOOOD !!!! :ah: IF THAT COMES TRUE I'LL OPEN A BOTTLE OF EXPENSIVE CHAMPAGNE !!!!!! :ah: :shock: I'M HONESTLY THRILLED ABOUT THAT NEWS :rolleyes: :wink: AND IT WOULD MAKE DAN SOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND PROUD WOULDN'T IT? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :blush:

JUST IMAGINE, AN INTERNATIONAL AKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THAT LEVEL FOR A EUROPEAN / RUSSIAN MINI SERIES AND WITH DANYA IN A LEADING ROLE.... :wub: YES, ZOUBOU IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! WE'RE GOING TO SEE A LOT FROM DANYA IN FUTURE :wub: :rolleyes: :blush: AND IN FACT I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE PROUD OF OURSELVES FOR HAVING BEEN (AND BEEING) HIS MOST DEVOTED AND ENTHUSIASTIC FANS :ah: :rolleyes: :puppy: :wub: FROM A VERY EARLY STAGE OF HIS CAREER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DANYA GO !!!!!!!! :wub:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

I messed up!!! :sad:
please forgive me. those are not the news, thosewere the news in 2003!!!!
I mean that emmy nomination for brigada
I forgot to tell …sorry
:sad:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

Hehehe...me and my (annoying) questions are back :tongue:

Could you please tell me from which series or film is this picture taken?

--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

OH GOODNESS, JELENA :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHILE I'M TRYING TO TYPE THIS I'M HAVING THE LAUGH OF MY LIFE :laugh: ......... SOMETIMES LIFE CAN BE RATHER FUNNY !!! SO IT WAS IN 2003..... HEY, THAT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL !!!!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT "BRIGADA" WAS NOMINATED WHICH AS SUCH IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT AND A HUGE ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ANY ACTOR AND PRODUCTION TEAM !!!!!! AND I'M SURE THAT DANYA :wub: :wub: :wub: WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED ABOUT THIS FACT AS A NOMINATION LIKE THAT CAN BE A FIRST STEP TO EVEN GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS :wink: :roll: :rolleyes: :ah: . CONCERNING THE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE :unsure: .... WELL IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR A LITTLE CELEBRATION :wink: AND IN FACT THERE IS A PICCOLO BOTTLE OF SPARKLING WINE IN MY FRIDGE :ah: .... I COULD OPEN IT... ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHARING IT WITH ME? :blush:

BY THE WAY, I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND REGISTERED !!! MUCH BETTER !!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

GGRRRRRR !!!! WHAT'S WRONG NOW ? WHY DID MY USERNAME (OREOK) NOT APPEAR IN MY ABOVE MESSAGE? :evil: I DID LOG IN BEFORE TYPING THE MESSAGE.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

FORGET MY COMPLAINT :wink: :D OBVIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT THIS SILLY THING DID NOT LOG ME IN THE FIRST TIME BUT DID SO WHEN I WENT A SECOND TIME THROUGH THE VERY SHORT PROCEDURE. NEVER MIND....
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

Heheheh I;m back with my questions...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you please tell me a little bit for his part in "Zvezdochet" and his theatrical play "Platonov" ?

btw the girls told me that their eye caught somewhere (on the Internet) dvd's of "Brigada" with english subtitles.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

Ok , now …Platonov :ah: :ah: I finally got it, and reading it at the moment
I have it in English
I can email u or everyone who would like to read it and picture danya while reading :oops: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :wub:

It’s drama it’s short easy to read

Meanwhile this could help

The plot centres around 27 year old Platonov(Danya :wub:), a country schoolmaster, married to the plump and deeply religious Sasha who has three other women pursuing him. There is the general's widow, sophisticated, intelligent, loving Anna Petrovna, Sofya idealistic and newly married and Maria Grekova, a student of chemistry.
However Platonov is not a traditional seducer of woman but more a man carried along by events who does not resist. The society in which the play takes place is one in a state of flux, where the estate landowners are incapable of keeping their property intact without serfs, where many are getting into debt which they will never pay and where others are profiting by acquiring land cheaply and many use alcohol to blur reality.

....and so on I`ll be back to tell "who the killer is" :lol: :lol: :lol:
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

I am desperate to know this:
exactly how small Daniil`s part in Brigada is?
I mean is it bigger than in The Career of Arthuro Whee? :lol:
I would like to know what to expect, due to I am counting days to Brigada .It is going to be broadcasted here from july 18th !
Is he going to appear in all episodes or in 2-3 or what?
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jinshu/china

Unread post by jinshu/china »

dear jelena,
i'm interested in yr Platonov script. would you like to send me a copy of that. my email address nikiye00@hotmail.com many thanks!

ML also played in this drama. do you know which role she played in it? and by any chance, how did daniil comment on relations between ML and him while they were working together? is this the only drama they work together?

you are much luckier than me. bn had been ended up in china on last saturday. I can only look for daniil's other viedo clips here and other site on internet.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links