Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Anonymous писал(а)::D
dammmmmit whats wrong !!! i log in like 1000000 times and still didnt log me in?
am sweetelena all the guest above it was me :?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Now okay ME IS BACK!!!!
With much fresh experience :D
We saw Danya 2 days ago in Smolensk. Now breathe deeply girls - he cut his hair EXTREMELY short.
I reckon it was all because of this movie The Transfer, because military men were required to wear their hair short.

Much shock it produced BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened later surpressed everything :wink:
There was this little part where he was supposed to bend a bit saying som,ething of women who were doing nothing but enjoying themselves blah blah.
So he was bending and bending and bending and I was realizing he was catching my eyes (First row, what'd you expect? :wink: ) and then - he gave me a wink! My first reaction was: NEH.... how could this be? Later all the girls were jumping around screaming: Vickie!! Did you see it??? He winked at you!! Are you alive?

:D

After the show, honestly, we didn't want to stay and wander around and wait for him because 1) we had no idea where the back entrance was 2) we didnt want to appear crazy fans 3) he was late for Moscow-bound train and apparently he would've had no time for us.
That's why after the show we were just standing by the main entrance waiting for everybody (our friends, friend's family) to come out and walk our Moscow girls to their train (yes yes, THE SAME DANYA'S TRAIN). And suddenly I saw him inside through glass doors in his familiar baseball cap. He was talking to someone and was going to pass by the doors to the restaurant inside. Then he looked at me through the door and walked out right to me. I was standing alone okay? Masha was with her mom, Mysty was with Sveta and made no move closer, so I was alone.

He was sweet as always girls:)))))))
Approached me: okay what should I sign?

God girls I had NOTHING of pens or papers with me to sign cos WE NEVER EXPECTED TO MEET HIM!

He was like: oh..
And I started immediately: But perhaps you can answer some questions?
He: okay!

I asked about his plans. It was all really short, cos apparently he had no time and he came out only because it was us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh I gotta go now, I'll be back alter, okay?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

This time I mean it!

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't believe he could be any sweeter BUT he is !!!!!!!!! :wub:
and then - he gave me a wink
:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:
Then he looked at me through the door and walked out right to me. I was standing alone okay? Masha was with her mom, Mysty was with Sveta and made no move closer, so I was alone.

He was sweet as always girls:)))))))
Approached me: okay what should I sign?
I'm fainting!!! Where are my pills ? I need a doctor (a a cute one please) right now
he came out only because it was us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you deserve it girls 100% !You've done so much for him . Let's face it now......none of us would be here if it wasn't for you and we wouldn't have a clue of what he does ( I don't know about the others in here but the only words I know in Russian is DA, NIET and SPASIBA) if this wonderful bilingual site didn't exist.

I asked about his plans. It was all really short,
Details honey I want DETAILS!!!!!!Have mercy on me, I'm driving mad :blink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Oh I forgot! :roll:
Did you by any chance asked him about the letter we send ? Did he read it ? My girls are extremely anxious about that :rolleyes:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

WELCOME BACK SWEETHEART !!!

HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY, RELAXING HOLIDAY !!!! 8) :D

So he was bending and bending and bending and I was realizing he was catching my eyes (First row, what'd you expect? ) and then - he gave me a wink! My first reaction was: NEH.... how could this be? Later all the girls were jumping around screaming: Vickie!! Did you see it??? He winked at you!! Are you alive?
:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT !!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ADORE THIS MAN !!!!!!!!! PASSIONATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wub: :wub:
Then he looked at me through the door and walked out right to me. I was standing alone okay?
MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!! OH GOOOOOD ALMIGHTY, YOU'RE KILLING ME !!!! :wub: :rolleyes: :ah: :blush: :sleep: :kiss:
apparently he had no time and he came out only because it was us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM WHEN HE DOES THINGS LIKE THAT ????? !!!!! :kiss: :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Quote:
apparently he had no time and he came out only because it was us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM WHEN HE DOES THINGS LIKE THAT ????? !!!!!
I totally agree with you Oreok honey. He is just PERFECT ! I'm telling you I can't find anything wrong about him. He suprises me every time.

Poisy honey I've turned green from jealousy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .........
Quickly give me details
Hurry upI'm turning purple as well.......I'll be like a rainbow soon
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Poisy honey I've turned green from jealousy .........

Hurry upI'm turning purple as well.......I'll be like a rainbow soon

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: OH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT !!!
I'm telling you I can't find anything wrong about him.
I'M CONVINCED THAT HE'S GOT HIS LITTLE FLAWS, IMPERFECTIONS AND LITTLE SECRETS BUT FRANKLY, I DON'T GIVE A TOSS ABOUT THEM !!! ISN'T TRUE LOVE AND PASSION ABOUT LOVING SOMEBODY WITH AND BECAUSE OF THESE IMPERFECTIONS ???!!!! HE'S PERFECT THE WAY HE IS AND I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO CHANGE FOR ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD !!!!!!! :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub: :blush:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Okay... Sorry for leaving that soon yesterday, it was busy day.

I only had a chance to ask a few questions, this took 5 minutes at most, so... don't expect much. It was like this:

Vickie (V): Are you still involved in this Peregon (The Transfer) project?
Danya (D) looking at me with his divine eyes (it seemed to me he was pleasantly surprised at my awareness): Oh yes, it's still going.
(I guess this was the reason his hair was that terribly short)
V: Now what about your theater works? Anything knew we're going to see?
D: Nope, unfortunately, I'm not engaged in any extra theter plays.
V: So this is all about the Big Movies?
D: Yes, apparently.
V: No what about TV series? Anything new?
Now he paused a bit, looked away and then said: Nope, nothing like that.
Now what: I guess he was a bit incencere in this latest answer, cos studios normally forbid the actors to disclose any details on the upcoming works untill the information is publicly released. I remember we asked him the same question just a couple of weeks before the Talisman Lubvie stared. He also refused there would be new tv projects;))

Then I kindly thanked him, he looked at other girls once again and came into the doors again.

Sorry, I didn't ask him about the Greek letter, cos I was shocked a bit with everything, and his appearence was a total surprise for me:)

You may find the pictures of him in our album HERE:
made my myself and a friend of Masha

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
darina76

Непрочитанное сообщение darina76 »

Don't you worry about not asking him about the letter darling Vicky you 've already done sooooooooooo much about us that we 'll be eternally grateful!!! And you certainly ARE VERY LYCKY!!! :D :D :D That absolutely divine creature to wink at you and then look for you??? I bet you didn't sleep at all that night just thinking over and over again what had happened :tongue::tongue::tongue:

PS I clicked on HERE above but the folder it showed was empty. What am i doing wrong?
I pray and ask our God for you!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

I clicked on HERE above but the folder it showed was empty. What am i doing wrong?
I have the same problem :(
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Hmmmm.. okay let's try it another way.

Part 1
Part 2

did it help?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Hi sweeties !!!

Poisy love,

Yeeeeeees, this works !!!! Just saw the new pics from this play and him in the role of Calimaco. Ooooooh, I don't know what to say... On the one hand all the pics are absolutely brilliant but on the other hand... OH LORD, WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL HAIR OF HIS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( ???? GOD, LET IT GROW AGAIN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!! :oops: :o :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Yeah I know... His new haircut produced a shock on us... But it's still Danya;))) I hope his hair will be okay soon.

Hheheh, the funny part is that all the artists were making fun of his haircut during the play (some variatons in the script are allowed in this play);)))))))))))) we were laughing like crazy;)))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить