Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

Dana aka I Adore U

Unread post by Dana aka I Adore U »

Thank u darlings mwahh mwah to my sweeties :kiss: :wink: :wink: lol u guys are making me feel like a movie star hahaha, jelena baby no matter what I was doing be assured u were in my thoughts :wub: :D zoubou " the lucky one :wink: " thanks dear for the warm welcome I miss all of u when I cant be around :headbang: u guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

btw if its any easier for u ladies to call me by my first name which is Dana :laugh: " ring any bells??" plz feel free to do so :mrgreen:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

Dana aka I Adore U wrote: btw if its any easier for u ladies to call me by my first name which is Dana :laugh: " ring any bells??" plz feel free to do so :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: dear Dana although I like your adorable :lol: nickname, my fingers say thank you !!!!!!!
Btw, u have lovely name, hehehe but one additional Y would make it just PERFECT!! :wink:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

HI SWEETHEARTS,

there is one thing I have been wondering about for weeks and months now and so finally I decided to ask you the question because I cannot bear it any longer. Hopefully, you don’t mind me asking you but if you prefer not to answer because admittedly my question touches personal emotional matters and I do apologize in advance for probably making you feel slightly uncomfortable, that would be absolutely o.k. and I’ll respect it of course.

Well, you must have met Danya personally dozens of times now and no matter how much it has become a routine I am convinced that every time you see him again it must be as mesmerizing as the very first time. On the one hand I know – because you expressed it yourself – those meetings make you feel extremely happy and you hover at least 2 meters above the ground for a whole week (oh dear I can imagine the radiance and ecstasy in your face… ha ha ha, and I love it !). And now comes my question: on the other hand, after the emotional ecstasy is over, isn’t it frustrating and depressing to a certain extent? What I mean is, you have the wonderful privilege of meeting him personally, of talking with him, of looking into these incredibly beautiful eyes and of giving him little symbolic presents he obviously likes and appreciates. He enjoys talking to you and allows you even to take his arm when he consents to posing for a photo with you (ooooooh what a noble, courteous,knightly gentleman !!!!!!!!) and while all of this is happening the (physical) distance is sooo small…

BUUUT deep inside your heart you know exactly that’s pretty much it and there will never ever be anything more. Every time you see him you get so close to him, simultaneously he’s light years away from you (what a paradox situation…) because unfortunately for very sensible, understandable reasons which are to be respected absolutely (you see, I haven’t lost my sanity yet…) you cannot do any of the things you would be ready to kill for in order to be able to do them (I cannot give any details but I think you know what I’m implying…). Doesn’t this hurt a lot in the long run to be faced again and again with the man of your dreams (he has got everything a woman desires in a man: brains, sex, class, mature personality ) but to have no chance whatsoever to make him yours? To tell you the truth, personally I wouldn’t be able to handle this and from that point of view I’m glad that I live more than 2000 km away from Moscow…
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

I never met Daniil and I'm sure I won't, but the most important thing is to do not go grazy about that.....have biiiiiiiig distance because it can end like this.....deep pain and depress, and so on....

I just realized at the beginig that if there's some actor I like, it have to be ONLY actor I like, cuz as I know myself, if I wouldn' take it like this, it could be very hurtful for me...know that I have no chance....so Danya such as many actors before and also after him is just actor which I admire because of his acting, charm...and yeah those gorgeus eyes....

that's the way it is...I can't change it and honestly I won't change it...
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

tina love,

just now I realized that actually I did not welcome you at this forum.... oh dear I completely missed this... I do apologize :oops: So, I have to do it now. A belated but warm welcome from me love !!! Have a lovely time here with all of us and enjoy the company, the exchange of info and opinios and stay with us !!!

Concerning your way of approaching things:
but the most important thing is to do not go grazy about that.....have biiiiiiiig distance because it can end like this.....deep pain and depress, and so on....
cuz as I know myself, if I wouldn' take it like this, it could be very hurtful for me...
You and perhaps some others, too might be surprised :wink: :roll: :lol: :D because I'm very open, personal and emotional in my mails here and I guess that I'm one of Danya's most passionate admirers BUT I AGREE SOOOOOO MUCH WITH YOU !!!!!!

You're absolutely right with all you say and you have a very healthy attitude on this matter. To be honest I really and deeply admire Danya with all my heart and soul and sometimes I like letting my imagination run wild about him. I do try very hard though not to say anything that might be misunderstood as offensive or insulting and I hope that I succeed in it.... :oops: :blush: :unsure:

So, inspite of indulging in passion and adoration for him, I always say to myself that inside me I should keep a distance and I never forget that he's married and quite obviously extremely happily married. Moreover, as I said in the long mail before, I feel it to be a blessing that I live so far away from Moscow because for me personally the great geographical distance is a very good way of staying with both my feet firmly on the ground of reality.

Among the Greek girls we're talking about trying to travel to Moscow next year and I feel fine, happy and comfortable about it because if we're going to meet Danya personally it's going to be just this one visit and then we're going to travel back home again to our own reality and life and so I know that I will be able to handle this perfectly.

For me Danya :wub: is the perfect :wub: dream man :wub: in every way :wub: but I am not as crazy to fool myself by dreaming about making him mine one day. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN and I can live with this fact though I must confess that it hurts a little :oops: :wink: :sleep: but I hope that none of you will blame me for this :oops: :wink: :roll:.

In the end the only thing I really want and wish is for all of us here at this forum to find a person with whom one can live the love and happiness everyone of us surely dreams of. To be with somebody who has the human and gentleman qualities of Danya and who would give his love and warmth as generously as Danya does because I believe that we're worth it for many very good reasons !!!! :wink: :rolleyes: :blush:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

oreok, darling....

of course I understand, I just wanted to give my opinion...well, Daniil's look is very good, and I'm not gonna write how gorgeus he is. everyone knows it...
I just can't let myself to think about him even like the way that you do, beacuse as I wrote, I know myself very well, and I know that I'm too senzitive. Even in normal life, I don't want to fall in love, cuz if it doesn't work, and I'm sure it won't , for me it will be like death.

And I won't risk it "just because of actor"....do you understand what I mean?
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

oreok wrote: To be with somebody who has the human and gentleman qualities of Danya and who would give his love and warmth as generously as Danya does because I believe that we're worth it for many very good reasons !!!! :wink: :rolleyes: :blush:
Oh my dear you've got it SO RIGHT!!!!!! Extremely wise words!

Now okay..

My experience of meeting Danya.

I met him a couple of times, and here are some things I was completely shocked about.

First of all, his voice. His REAL voice. It sounds completely from what we hear from the screen. His real voice is much more quit, it's deep, smooth, gentle... When I heard him in real life for the first time I was stuck... I couldn't move, I couldn't believe it was such incredible and sensual;))))
His speech is smooth and HIGHLY sophisticated.

Then I was mesmerized again by a mere look in his eyes that I found absolutely increadibly terrificly brightly BLUE! gosh, his eyes are... I just can't breath when thinking of this experience.

The third thing is his extremely high politness towards fans. He may try to escape meeting the fans stealthily running behind their backs, but if you get him :wink: he's all yours :wink: He patiently signs all the cards, poses before the cameras, talks, smiles;)) he's a real sweetie;))))

I do remember one frosty winter night in January when we gave him the KPDS album as a present. We've been communicating for over half an hour (it was -15C outside mind it!!!). We've been talking to him and his wife Maria, taking pics, sharing present, that was my BEST experience of meeting him;)))))

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
megis

Unread post by megis »

:ah: he's so sweet :oops:
i always thought that good looking guys are not so beautiful inside...
i always blame it on the compliments they get from the girls..and you know...
they get big headed....but look what he's like...loved by millions and been so kind and noble :ah: :ah:
that man deserves so much.... :D
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

OHHHHH HE IS SOO SWEET UR LUCKY TO MEET HIM

AM NOT SURPRISED :wink:
HE IS JUST PERFECT :wink: :lol: :D :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
sweetelena2005

Unread post by sweetelena2005 »

Anonymous wrote:OHHHHH HE IS SOO SWEET UR LUCKY TO MEET HIM

AM NOT SURPRISED :wink:
HE IS JUST PERFECT :wink: :lol: :D :wink:
thats me iforgot to log in :lol:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

His real voice is much more quit, it's deep, smooth, gentle... When I heard him in real life for the first time I was stuck... I couldn't move, I couldn't believe it was such incredible and sensual;))))
Then I was mesmerized again by a mere look in his eyes that I found absolutely increadibly terrificly brightly BLUE! gosh, his eyes are... I just can't breath when thinking of this experience.

The third thing is his extremely high politness towards fans. He may try to escape meeting the fans stealthily running behind their backs, but if you get him he's all yours He patiently signs all the cards, poses before the cameras, talks, smiles;)) he's a real sweetie;))))

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ooooooooooh my dearest sweet Poisy,

you're absolutely killing me girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :rolleyes:

tina darling,
I just can't let myself to think about him even like the way that you do, beacuse as I wrote, I know myself very well, and I know that I'm too senzitive. Even in normal life, I don't want to fall in love, cuz if it doesn't work, and I'm sure it won't , for me it will be like death.
oh what terribly sad, melancholy words.... :( :sleep: :unsure: sweetie, you're far too young to do this to yourself.... ooooh, if you don't mind I will say something a bit more detailed on this later.

And I won't risk it "just because of actor"....do you understand what I mean?

YES !!!!! Please, don't doubt it at all. I do understand very well love, I assure you !!!!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tina

Unread post by tina »

I know it's too pesimistic and if I will follow like this, I'm not sure what's gonna happened with me then,. but this is the way it is. I'm too affraid, I just hope that it can change one day
J.W.Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

My dear, lovely tina :roll: :D :P

so here I am as I said yesterday and I just read your additional message:
I know it's too pesimistic and if I will follow like this, I'm not sure what's gonna happened with me then,. but this is the way it is. I'm too affraid, I just hope that it can change one day

Well. I don’t intend to stick my “silly nose” into your personal, emotional matters but your words sound so sad and the fear speaks so clearly out of them that I just felt the need to say a bit more on this and I hope it is o.k. with you…

You say about yourself that you’re extremely sensitive and that you don’t allow yourself to fall in love because a possible disappointment would be like death for you.

Yes, you’re right… a disappointment, a break-up or an unfulfilled love feels like death… Sometimes love or being in love ends in bitterness, pain, tears, humiliation and leads to a loss of trust and confidence in yourself. You feel defeated, burned out, empty and numb…

BUT you go on living and you recover and heal. It may take a long time but you survive !!! No matter how sensitive, vulnerable or fragile a person you may be, there is power and a will in you which if you let them work drive you on. You will keep emotional scars on your heart and sometimes it will hurt like the pain of an amputated limb still remembered by the brain.

When you get over a lost love you change. You grow stronger, more careful and perhaps wiser…

So, don’t close your heart and soul. DO FALL IN LOVE !!! AND KEEP YOUR FEAR. Fear is a good companion protecting you from rushing thoughtlessly into things but it is your worst enemy if you allow it to paralyze you and dictate your life. You and nothing else determines your life !!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
selena

enter plz

Unread post by selena »

hallo everybody here,
i want to ask how caome nobody have any pic for dany in his wedding day?!! no body want to know he was looking when he say i do
plzz somebody help here
thanx
selena

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dawnlily

Has anybody here seen the picture of Daniil's family?

Unread post by dawnlily »

I have seen the photoes of ELENA and her mother,and I have known that
Daniil has a younger sister ,so I'm curious about the appearance of Daniil's sister(even about all his famliy member).
Has anybody here seen the picture of Daniil's family?
And tell me something about it,thanks sincerely for your help and kindness.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links