Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

What's that so interesting about the arabian forum?

I didn't know there's an arabian forum too
well actually there is no arabian fourm :( atleast any more
there was fan club asmaler than fourm ...
but now its cloesed , i tried to bring it back but... :cry:
so if u saw alot of arabians fans come over here dont be shocked :wink:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

HI GIRLS...I'M HERE AGAIN...SINCE I JOINED YOUR FORUM I GOT ADDICTED TOO...AS WELL AS ZOUBOU AND OREOK MY SWEETIES...

BY THE WAY...TODAY IS OREOK'S BIRTHDAY...SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY,GOD BLESS YOU,I HOPE GOD ALWAYS GIVE YOU HEALTH,FORTUNE AND MANY MANY SMILES...

JELENA...THANKS FOR THE WELCOME DEAR...I KNOW QUITE WELL ABOUT THIS FORUM BY MY SWEET ZOUBAKI KAI I WANTED A LONG TIME AGO TO JOIN YOU...WELL...I MADE IT AND I'M VERY VERY HAPPY FOR THAT...

MY DEAREST CAPTAIN-OREOK...YOU WAY OF EXPLAINING OUR WORD FOR OUR BELOVED IS JUST...ASTOUNDING...THERE IS NO WAY I COULD EXPLAIN IT BETTER...I'M SURE THE GIRLS WILL LAUGH WITH THEIR HEARTS BY DISCOVERING THE MEANING OF SUCH A WORD BUT IT WAS SOMETHING NECESSARY TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO EXPLAIN IT TO OUR DANYA WHEN THEY'LL ASK HIM IF HE DID READ THE LETTER AND HE ASKS THEM BACK WHAT THE MEANING OF THAT RAILWAY-WORD IS...OF COURSE I CAN'T EVEN DARE TO THINK HIS REACTION BECAUSE THIS WORD IS IN MY POST-CARD TOO...AND ZOUBOU...TOOK IT...AND PUT IT ON THE ENVELOPE TOO...SO IMAGINE IF DANYA FINDS OUT THE MEANING OF OUR WORD...OH GOOD LORD :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'M ALREADY BLASHING... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ANYWAY...ZOUBAKI OUR FRIEND DID HER BEST AND ...SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE CRAZY HERE... 8) :lol:

POISY DEAR...YOUR ARE THE No1 PERSON-ANGEL FOR OUR GREEK FORUM AND OUR EMOTIONAL PEACE(IF IT WASN'T YOU AND ZOUBOU... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ).DO YOU THINK THAT YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW ABOUT OUR TRIP THERE AND ALL THE REST...???NO WAY DEAR...YOU AND MISTY WILL BE WITH US...WHEN THIS TRIP COMES TRUE...(I STOP SPEAKING FOR THIS OTHERWISE I ... :roll: :roll: :roll: )!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

hAPPY BIRTHDAY

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY OREOK :D
I WISH U HAVE AGREAT LONG AND HAPPY LIFE :)
AND I WISH U TOO MEET DANIIL IN THIS YEAR :lol:
GOOD LUCK
AND AHAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :mrgreen:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Oreok, my dear!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of fantastic emotions, feelings, adventures, HUGE AND OVERWHELMING LOVE!!!!

AND!!!!! Meeting Danya of course!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

oh goooooood :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:
KOURKOUMPINOLOUKOUMOSOKOLATAKI
ain’t it one syrupy ,sugary, sweeeeet word !!!!!!
hahahahh oh my god u`re eventually gonna kill me (referring to greek girls :tongue: :wink: )

To my/our dear COLORFUL CHEERFUL, POSITIVE PASSIONATE LOVABLE OREOK

"May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility. "

happy birthday dear
:wub:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

OOOOOHHHH..... MY DEAREST LADIES IN GREECE, THE UKRAINE, SERBIA, JORDAN ETC. ..... OH GOOD LORD, WHAT CAN I POSSIBLY SAY? :oops: :P :wink:

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, KIND AND LOVELY WORDS!!! I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THOSE TOUCHING AND CARING WISHES OF YOU AND HONESTLY I DID NOT EXPECT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I CAME TO THE FORUM TONIGHT.

IT WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL SURPRISE !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE !!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS MAKES ME FEEL..... DAMNIT, I'M STRUGGLING AGAIN WITH MY TEARS...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: YOU DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO TOUCH MY HEART HONEYS... :wink: :D :cry:...

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND I'M SENDING YOU MANY BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM THESSALONIKI. IF IN FUTURE, YOU DECIDE TO TRAVEL TO THE NORTH OF GREECE AND PERHAPS TO THESSALONIKI, I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED AND THRILLED TO MEET YOU HERE !!!!!!!

YES, JELENA

IT IS A SMASHING SWEET WORD (KOURKOUMPINOLOUKOUMOSOKOLATAKI) ISN'T IT? THE FIRST TIME I READ IT I LAUGHED FOR HALF AN HOUR :P :D :laugh: AND THEN I JUST GIGGLED AND BLUSHED :lol: :oops: :wink: . I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD TO SEE DANYA'S :wub: :wub: BEAUTIFUL FACE :wub: :wub: WHEN SOMEBODY EXPALINS THE MEANING OF THE WORD TO HIM.... :oops: :blush: :rolleyes: OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT IS GOING TO GO ON IN HIS MIND? :ah:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

IT IS A SMASHING SWEET WORD (KOURKOUMPINOLOUKOUMOSOKOLATAKI) ISN'T IT? THE FIRST TIME I READ IT I LAUGHED FOR HALF AN HOUR AND THEN I JUST GIGGLED AND BLUSHED . I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD TO SEE DANYA'S BEAUTIFUL FACE WHEN SOMEBODY EXPALINS THE MEANING OF THE WORD TO HIM.... OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT IS GOING TO GO ON IN HIS MIND?
Really my dear...I don't even dare to think this possibility...I'm already :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: only by thinking that this word is on the greek envelope he received and the main word in my post-card...Oh Jesus...Can you imagine him,his expression if he finds out the meaning of the word...Just imaging him blushing girls...Oh my cute angel...I figure that he is going to feel very uncomfortable...But frankly...I would give anything to have the opportunity to be there then even if I had to be hidden somewhere in the room...And of course after seeing his positive reactions such as a smile or a blush and...zdoup,zdoup,zdoup(greek idioms girls for something that makes noise by falling from somewhere)...Anavlad would wallk among the angels in the garden of Eden... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

true true;))
but I've got this feeling somehow you'll walk in Heaven even if you're just faced with him;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dirty_magic

Непрочитанное сообщение dirty_magic »

Dear girls,
I'm from Serbia and Montenegro and I've just read your posts for the first time... I was obviously so thrilled that I had to reply... I hope you don't mind.
First of all, there might be some grammar or spelling mistakes in my post, 'cause my English is not so good as yours, sorry about that... but that's not a problem, right? 8)
Well, I wanted to say that the letter you wrote and sent to Daniil was so full of emotions, that I almost cried when I read it... I'd like you to know that I share your happiness and joy, because I see how much that letter meant to you... And I'm really glad your wishes came true!

That would be it. Greetings from Belgrade!

P.S. I've visited Greece twice and I really think it's a beautiful country, people there are great!!! I hope I'll think the same about Moscow when I go there in August :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

dirty_magic, (hhmmm interesting username... :oops: 8) :D )

ANOTHER BALCAN GIRL !!! THAT'S LOVELY AND SO A WARM AND HEARTY WELCOME FROM ME. I'M HAPPY YOU'RE HERE !!!

DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR ENGLISH !!! IT'S VERY GOOD SWEETIE !!! :D :P

OOOHH... I'M BLUSHING :oops: :oops: :oops: AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THIS HAPPINESS. I NEVER EVER IMAGINED THAT MY / OUR LETTER MIGHT HAVE SUCH AN EFFECT ON YOU AND THE OTHERS AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY MOVED I AM....... :blush: :blush: :sleep: :rolleyes: WHEN I WAS WRITING IT, I HAD A VERY GOOD FEELING AND WHEN I HAD FINISHED I WAS VERY PLEASED AND SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT BUT I NEVER IMAGINED THAT PEOPLE WOULD REALLY LOVE IT... :blush: AND EVERY TIME I FIND A NEW COMPLIMENT ON THE LETTER HERE, TEARS GET INTO MY EYES... :cry:

OH MAY GOD GIVE THAT DANYA WILL FEEL THE SAME :wub: :wub: :wub: :blush: :rolleyes:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

but I've got this feeling somehow you'll walk in Heaven even if you're just faced with him;)
Don't even mention it dear....I'm already shaking...
Dear Jesus,Good Lord... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: (this is how I 'll be when finally Zoubou,me and anyone else wants to come face tou face wtih this divine creature :wub: :wub: :wub: )...I must start learning Russian quickly...I want to say to him something in his native language and him answering back even if it is just a simple spasiba...And trust me... he going to say this word many many times with us...Not to mention that in case of his blushing zoubou and I will walk like drank chickens before facing the ground from the fainting...
(I have proved you I think that Eden isn't just a dream)!!!Xexexe!!! :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Girls, this is just... incredible... emotions and feelings.. they are just... as divine as our Sweetie is;)))))))))))))))))

girls we should definitely meet in Moscow this way or another, cos... oh god I'm full of emotions again;))))))))))

love u all!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

heheh don’t mind me saying just one more thing concerning the Greek letter :wink:
Ok!

I have just read the Russian version, I mean your letter translated in Russian and
(as a simple person, not some expert in any of these two languages, and without being pretentious or something …:wink: )
I have to say one thing

It sounds even better in Russian :wink:
honestly…:rolleyes:

I hope u understand what I’m trying to say, u know ….like songs, I mean lyrics that sound better in some languages than other…. :wink:
I would ask poisy to give her opinion, but she might not be objective `cause she did the translation :lol: :wink:
when u learn Russian u will see yourselves

And by all means welcome all!
hello to all new members and guests ….. the more the merrier :lol: :lol:

on the other hand there are some old ones, absent for quite a while :( :?
please, cheer us up, with your quick return :wink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

on the other hand there are some old ones, absent for quite a while
Do you by any chance refer to me jelena dear ? :D
Well I'm back!I've told you before ladies you're stuck with me and you can't get rid of me :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went a trip to Thessaloniki to see some old friends and to meet a new one - Fotini (aka Oreok).We had a great time (didn't we Oreok :wink: ?)

Ok now what do I see here ? I'm thrilled that you liked our letter (all of you) but I'll say it once more "if it wasn't for Poisy,who did the incredible translation (I'm looking forward in reading the letter in russian some day soon I hope) and Misty who actually gave Danya the letter nothing would have happened". So I must say that it was an "international" effort that worked out in the end..I'm also very happy cos I really wanted Danya to know that he has fans from other countries too and especially from countries that aren't so close to Russia. I wanted him to see that hie reputation is spreding all across the world (I mean China wow :shock: )

btw in our forum we have some fans from Spain too. Altough the spanish TV showed only 20 episodes of BN and then cancelled the programme the
spanish girls fell in love with Danya's caracter "Vladimir". Imagine what would have happened if they had the chance to see the whole series like we did.
ay ay ay queridas :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOHHHH JELENA HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

YEEEEEEES, I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN AND I'M TELLING YOU ONE THING:

THAT IT SOUNDS EVEN BETTER IN RUSSIAN (GOD BLESS YOU DEAR POISY) MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST BIG GIRL ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ah: :rolleyes: :blush: :wub:

YOU KNOW, SOMETIMES I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING :sleep: ...... IT WAS SOMETHING BEYOND ANY POSSIBILITY AND BEYOND IMAGINATION AND NOW........ IT'S SUCH AN AMAZING MIRACLE.... THE ONLY THING I WISH IS THIS LETTER (THE WHOLE PARCEL) TO GIVE DANYA :wub: SOME HAPPINESS AND TOUCH HIS HEART :roll: :wub: AND AS HE SEEMS TO BE SOMEBODY WITH DEEP :wub: AND TRUE FEELINGS :wub: AND A RICH, GENEROUS SOUL :wub: I DARE TO HOPE THAT HE WILL UNDERSTAND..... :blush: :sleep: :rolleyes: :blush:

HELLOOOOOOOO !!!!! MY DEAR SISTER IN CRIME ZOUBOU !!!!

THERE YOU ARE AGAIN :ah: AND I'M SOOO PLEASED ABOUT YOUR RETURN :P !!!!! YES, WE DEFINITELY HAD A LOVELY, FUNNY, EXCITING AND JUST MARVELOUS DAY ON MONDAY. THANKS A MILLION DARLING FOR COMING, MEETING ME AND SPENDING THE DAY OF MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME !!!!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL TO BE WITH AND GREAT FUN !!!! I'M GLAD I MET YOU PERSONALLY AND IF YOU COME AGAIN TO THESSALONIKI, TELL ME AT ONCE !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :P :D

BY THE WAY GIRLS, GUESS WHAT ZOUBOU GAVE ME AS A SWEET TREAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY? A BOX OF LOVELY, MOUTHWATERING KOURKOUMPINIA :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :P :ah:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить