Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

girls we should definitely meet in Moscow this way or another, cos... oh god I'm full of emotions again;))))))))))
You can be 1000% sure Poisy honey that we will meet you and Misty in Moscow...Because of you 2 dear,we are since the previous previous Sunday on Seventh Heaven...Do you think there is any possibility not to meet you after all these months that provide us with information about our beloved???There is no way...And as I was saying to my friend and co-sister in crime...Even if the rivers become seas...even if Earth stops turning around...even if the icebergs of the North Pole melt down...we will come to Moscow and meet both you and Danya... :wink: :wink: :wink:

As for the letter...jelena dear...I would never dare to imagine that this would make such an impress...We, all greek girls are really moved by the way you reacted to it...And it is really touching and almost unbelievable that our kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki has it alredy in his hands...Because...as you already said it is touching in english but in russian is even better...So we can't do anything else but waiting for his reactions to this...And believe me...We are very very anxious about it...

Zoubaki honey...welcome back from Saloniki...I hope the next time you travel with someone to be me the one who will acccompany you...and this time for...Moscow dear...!

Oreok...I can't wait to meet you personally dear...please do come to Aigio and then Patra...Please... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

dear zoubou, oreok, anavlad, and the greek crew!!!!

things like this :!:
oreok писал(а):IF HE HAD ACCESS TO THE STUFF WE WRITE THERE :shock: :ah: ......... I DON'T DARE TO IMAGINE THIS... HE WOULD THINK THAT HE GOT TRAPPED AMONG LASCIVIOUS VAMPIRES.... :shock: :shock:
deeply inspired me :ah: :mrgreen: to find your forum even though I don’t understand single greek word (I’m lying there’s few and one particular 30 letters word I do understand very well :wub: )
…and I found it…
…but it seems impossible to say hello there I mean it is impossible to register :rolleyes:
Heheh is there a special password I mean something like kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki :wink:
Or some danya`s addiction level u need to reach or what? :blush: :rolleyes:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

HI!!!!!!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Hello!!! I am member of the greek forum, friend of zoubou, oreok and anavlad and its the first time I write here!!!!!!!!!!!

Please visit our foroum I invite all you girls from Russia who share the same love (if not greatest) for daniil strahov to join and write anything they want!! We even have topics for english only!!!

greetings to all Russia!!!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

but it seems impossible to say hello there I mean it is impossible to register
Please explaine to me what problem you're facing and I'll try to help you :wink:

Well Oreok couldn't have said it better ! We're dangerous I'm telling you 8) Everytime we talk about Danya (cos the forum is supposed to be dedicated to BN series not just Danya BUT Danya is our absolute favourite topic) we just lose control :lol: :lol:

Yeap I understand that it must be a bit difficult for you to follow us cos we don't just write in greek but in greeklish most of the times. That means we write in greek but using the Latin alphabet. For example instead of writing "Είναι κούκλος" we write "Einai kouklos".
Heheh is there a special password I mean something like kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but we might use that idea in the future :lol:
Or some danya`s addiction level u need to reach or what?
You know what happens with that ? Every time we have a new member in our forum at the begining she(cos we're all women in the forum) is excited with Danya but as the time pass by she gets more and more addicted to him.We're all Danya junkies :lol:

And things are getting better after Danya got our letter cos at first they didn't really believe that we (with Poisy's and Misty's help of course)would make it. I can only imagine what is going to happen when we'll have kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki's (Danya's) reaction about the letter :blush:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

zoubou wrote:
I can only imagine what is going to happen when we'll have kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki's (Danya's) reaction about the letter
I'm already shaking when I 'm thinking of this possibility my sweety...and I can't wait... :oops: :oops: :rolleyes: For once more I m' telling you...that railway-word that is on the envelope must have made him very curious of its meaning... :oops: :oops: :oops: Though in case he reacts with a smile...I faint that same moment...I won't be in a condition to be calm...really...I can't wait for the girls to meet him and ask him about the letter...

Jelena dear,since you found our greek forum...please do enter...There is not any specific password for entering...I think the only think you have to do is to register in orden to have access to the forum...Good luck and if you can't make it zoubou,oreok and me will be here to help you... :D :D :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO LADIES AND YES (!!!) GENTLEMAN / -MEN AROUND THE GLOBE !!!!

HONEYPIES, AS JELENA MANAGED TO REGISTER AT THE GREEK FORUM I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE NICE FOR OTHERS OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GREEK GIRLS AT OUR OWN FORUM TO GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS AND THE ENGLISH POSTS AT THE FORUM WHERE YOU CAN TALK WITH US.

SO THE ADDRESS IS:

http://p221.ezboard.com/flatinsoapsfeve ... reecefrm60

HERE ARE THE ENGLISH POSTS OF THE FORUM:

"for english speaking FRIENDS!!!"
"HI FRIENDS"
"HEY"
"NASTYA LOVED AROUND THE WORLD"
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

JELENA SWEETIE,

things like this
oreok wrote:
IF HE HAD ACCESS TO THE STUFF WE WRITE THERE ......... I DON'T DARE TO IMAGINE THIS... HE WOULD THINK THAT HE GOT TRAPPED AMONG LASCIVIOUS VAMPIRES....
deeply inspired me to find your forum
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :blush: :blush: I MUST ADMIT THAT I HAD A CERTAIN SCENE IN MY HEAD WHEN I WROTE THIS :ninja: :blush:

DID YOU SEE "BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA" (THE FILM BY FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA) WITH KEANU REEVES PLAYING "JONATHAN HARKER"?

WEEEELL, THERE IS A SCENE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM WHERE HARKER IS A GUEST IN DRACULA'S CASTLE. AFTER HE HAD DINNER WE SEE HARKER IN HIS BEDROOM (STILL FULLY DRESSED) AND SUDDENLY HALF A DOZEN OF FEMALE VAMPIRES APPEAR THERE AND QUITE OBVIOUSLY THEY INTEND TO HAVE HIM FOR THEIR DINNER(HA HA :blush: :blush: :wub: ) AND SO THEY GET ON HIM SLOWLY, THEY NIBBLE AND BITE HIS THROAT (WITHOUT HURTING HIM !!!) AND THEIR HANDS TOUCH AND SQUEEZE HIM A LITTLE..... OOOHH IT'S A VERY EROTIC, SENSUAL AND EXHILLERATING SCENE :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY FOR A WHILE :blush: :wub:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

oreok писал(а):JELENA SWEETIE,

things like this
oreok wrote:
IF HE HAD ACCESS TO THE STUFF WE WRITE THERE ......... I DON'T DARE TO IMAGINE THIS... HE WOULD THINK THAT HE GOT TRAPPED AMONG LASCIVIOUS VAMPIRES....
deeply inspired me to find your forum
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :blush: :blush: I MUST ADMIT THAT I HAD A CERTAIN SCENE IN MY HEAD WHEN I WROTE THIS :ninja: :blush:

DID YOU SEE "BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA" (THE FILM BY FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA) WITH KEANU REEVES PLAYING "JONATHAN HARKER"?

WEEEELL, THERE IS A SCENE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM WHERE HARKER IS A GUEST IN DRACULA'S CASTLE. AFTER HE HAD DINNER WE SEE HARKER IN HIS BEDROOM (STILL FULLY DRESSED) AND SUDDENLY HALF A DOZEN OF FEMALE VAMPIRES APPEAR THERE AND QUITE OBVIOUSLY THEY INTEND TO HAVE HIM FOR THEIR DINNER(HA HA :blush: :blush: :wub: ) AND SO THEY GET ON HIM SLOWLY, THEY NIBBLE AND BITE HIS THROAT (WITHOUT HURTING HIM !!!) AND THEIR HANDS TOUCH AND SQUEEZE HIM A LITTLE..... OOOHH IT'S A VERY EROTIC, SENSUAL AND EXHILLERATING SCENE :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY FOR A WHILE :blush: :wub:

:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:

I THOUGHT OF THE SAME SCENE OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

ARE WE GOING NUTS OR WHAT

I SWEAR I PICTURED THAT :!: :!: SCENE
hahahhahahh oh my oh my
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOH MY GOOD SWEET ELENA !!!!

I THINK I'M GOING TO START TO BELIEVE IN TELEPATHY !!!!! :roll: :wink: :P

I THOUGHT OF THE SAME SCENE OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I THINK I'M GOING TO START TO BELIEVE IN TELEPATHY !!!!!!!

ARE WE GOING NUTS OR WHAT

I SWEAR I PICTURED THAT SCENE
hahahhahahh oh my oh my
:blush: :blush: :blush: :ah: :ah: :ah: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

wowowoww, I love that scene:) (not to mention Keanu Reaves on himself;)))

The things are getting hotter girls, who's or what's to blame? Our temperament? Temperature? DANYA?????? :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

poisy писал(а):The things are getting hotter girls, who's or what's to blame? Our temperament? Temperature? DANYA??????
of course danya !!!!
I have no slightest doubt!!!! :rolleyes:
:ah: :ah: :blush: :wub:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

jelena писал(а):ARE WE GOING NUTS OR WHAT
Totally nuts.I'll say it once again .We're Danya junkies, he is our drug :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And honeys I don't think that all this has anything to do with tempature. I'm absolutely sure that even if it snowed outside this very moment and the tempature was -20 we'd still feel and wrire the same way :blush: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Too bad he's taken and is not easily replicated :( :roll:

jelena darling glad to see u back in action girlfriend :wink: ... about the horse u dont really have to own one just imagine ur riding one :lol:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Ohhhhhh I_Adore_U :ah: :ah:
.finally dear … :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
what took u so long ... oh,. :rolleyes: non of my business , I`m so glad u`re back

thanks for the “horse” advice :wink:

guys, ahhh
… tonight I saw danya`s first appearance in “brigada” [it`s being broadcasted here]
and even though it lasted about 10 sec ..well u know :wub:

hm :rolleyes:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Too bad he's taken and is not easily replicated
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you can't have everything in life can you ? :lol: :lol: At least he is the proof that "Mr perfect" does exist after all :wink:

I_Adore_U finally you're back! Where have you been girlfriend all this time ? I've missed your clever and hilarious comments :ah:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить