Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

anavlad

Another big hello from Greece...

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

Hello girls...a long time ago I wanted to join your forum about our beloved "kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki"(it's a greek word,don't try to make any sense of it...it's impossible).Well in siple words it means"Sugar Honey"and it is a word created by our forum for the gorgeous man we're talking about...And it was written -as Polina told me-on the envelope he received(so if he happens to ask you ??? :? :? :? the next time you see him you can simply find a more simple word to explain him the meaning of this one...

First of all a HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to Poisy and Misty(who was the one that delivered our letter :D :D :D :D :D :D ).It's like I know you girls...Polina(zoubou)has told me so much about you...I am the one who is going to accompany her to Moscow in order to see Danya live...We have already started thinking and organising our trip there though it might late a bit...

Misty dear,now...we are...flying...up to Heaven because of you...THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU for the incredible gift ...We will be eternally grateful for that...

Since the day we got the letter we travel in an alternative space and time...We re thrilled,extremely happy...We haven't realisied yet what has happened...Sending the letter and mostly Danya receiving it was a dream far beyond our borders of imagination and hope...And you two made it real for us...THANKS,THANKS,THANKS...once more...

When Polina called me about it we both started dancing through telephone...I can't discribe how we felt that moment...It was...brilliant,extrordinary,magical...

Poisy I understand you dear about the after the meeting condition...And I have the feeling I "ll be in the same condition when I see him too.Because Polina and I are going to see him even if earth comes upside down... :wink:

Well I hope not to have made you feel dizzy with my big big mouth(ask Polina-zoubou and Oreok-fotini for that)!From now on I ''ll be visiting you often...

Many many kisses

:D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

would it be too rude to ask the proud creator of the letter ,along with congrats, to paste it here and share it with us so we could see what is it, that, I assume has already brought biiiiig smile to danya`s beautiful face
Altough I'm not the actual creator of the letter (Oreok is :wink: ) there it is honey especially for you. It's a letter that Oreok wrote on behalf of all of us, we liked it and we decided to send it :D
Dearest Danya !

First of all, please excuse this rather personal form of address but it is just our way of expressing our great love, adoration and respect for you and we very much hope that you understand this. Moreover, through "Bednaya Nastya" and the huge amount of video and picture material, as well as interviews online, you have become so familiar to us that we feel you very close to our hearts here in Greece and as you might have experienced in Spain, it is simply in the nature of Mediterranean girls and women to be very passionate and outgoing.

We are not really sure if you know that you have a great fan community in Greece though your Russian fans told us that you know about fans in other countries. When I say "we" I am referring to the enthusiastic Greek online chat forum (most of us are between 20 and 30 years old, far beyond our teens...) which also communicates with a number of wonderful Russian fans who provide us with first hand information. They also had the kindness to translate this letter from English into Russian.

The success of "Bednaya Nastya" in Greece was immense and one of the reasons for this success was you and your brilliant, intense, sensitive and deeply touching interpretation of "Vladimir Korf". Many of us also admire Elena Korikova, Katia Klimova, Anna Tabanina and Dmitri Isajev though of course YOU ARE UNQUESTIONABLY OUR ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE !!!

For the majority of us, "Bednaya Nastya" was the first impression of and insight into Russian TV and film. You might find it surprising but "Nastya" inspired and motivated quite a number of us to start learning Russian, to read Pushkin and other magnificent Russian authors, to read about Russian history and culture etc. We imagine, that you and your colleagues never expected to become embassadors of your country in this way but yes that is what happened.

In our recent discussions in our forum, we exchanged ideas about roles we would love tremendously to see you in and we agreed that "Heathcliff" ( from the English novel "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte) would be a lovely character to interpret for you as well as "Hamlet" who undoubtedly is a challenge for every actor.Nevertheless, we would like to see you(actually we are very curious about it)in a comic role. There were some scenes in Benaya Nastya that were really funny(you must have had a lot of fun during the shootings of BN, it’s obvious!). As Greek ladies, we are extremely proud of our own theatre tradition which, we are sure you must know as a passionate and fantastic actor, goes back to Classical Antiquity. Therefore, we would be extremely happy if we had the pleasure and honour to see you, possibly in a leading role, in an ancient Greek tragedy or comedy. All of us are convinced that you would be outstanding !!! Pleeeaaase, think about it!

Finally, our whole crazy club invites you and your wife Maria to come to Greece some day and we warmly recommend to you to go and see a performance of ancient Greek drama at the unique ancient open-air theatre of EPIDAURUS. It will be an extraordinary and unforgettable experience for you, believe me / us. Besides, if you liked Spain, then you will fall in love with Greece's beauty, culture, warmhearted people and excellent food. Spring is a perfect season to travel to Greece !!!

Danya, with all our hearts and souls we wish you all the very best personally, a lot of success and happiness in your work, please take good care of yourself and thank you so much for the numberless beautiful, emotional and touching moments you gave us in "Bednaya Nastya". GOD BLESS YOU DARLING !!!

P.S. We know that you and your colleagues were stressed and exhausted by the shooting of "Nastya" and that chances for a sequel are low but we would be terribly happy about "Bednaya Nastya 2". Though a sequel without you would not make any sense at all from our point of view...

Oh Anavlad I see you finally made it honey.Welcome aboard sugar.Come on I want to see and other greek girls here!!!!!
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

HI
GOD ONLY KNOW HOW MUCH AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U ALL THAT DANYA GOT UR MASSEG
AND ZOUBOU I WANT TO congratulate U FOR 1. COZ DANYA TOOK UR LETER AND 2.COZ UR GOIMG TO FRANCE THATS SOOOOOOOOOO COOL
AM HAPY FOR U GIRL :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Oh girls!!! While planning your trip to Moscow, please dont forget to inform me, and I'll be there to see you!!! (hehe heh in August, we'll have this express train that would make the trip from Kiev to Moscow like 9-hrs long and thats all!

I do admire your letter... when I first read it (Polina sent it to me via email on your first try), and I was truly touched. And while translating it into Russian, I was almost crying because of love and gratitude and admirition spread all over the letter!
Oh girls! We are so lucky to have such feelings, to feel this way!

Thanks you all!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

thanks zoubou, I was really eager to read it!

beautiful,
the letter is real killer :sad: :ah:

oreok you`re a jewel

girls what is left to say :kiss: :hugs:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

The only thing we all the Greek girls expect from him now is to read our letter girls...We are tremendously waiting for a reaction...Thanks to Poisy,our letter is translated in Russian so he won't have any problems in understanding it...

Oh Good Jesus...allow us to have the pleasure to know how he reacted by reading the letter and seeing the dvd and the psot-cards...

Poisy and Misty,thank you once more girlies and we will unpatiently waiting for infos... :lol:

And Zoubou...I would follow you dear wherever...even in a arabian forum...Since we made it with the letter there's nothing that can stop us from achieving our goals...Right???? :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

What's that so interesting about the arabian forum? :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

hehehe welcom to my arabian fourm :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

OOOOOOH GIRLS !!!!!!

POISY, JELENA, ZOUBOU....

OH SHIT... I CANNOT TYPE....... I DID NOT COME TO THIS SITE YESTERDAY AND SO I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN WHILE I WAS ABSENT................

O.K I'LL TRY AGAIN TO TYPE THIS.... HONEYS, I MUST APOLOGIZE BUT WHILE I'M TRYING TO WRITE THIS MESSAGE I'M STRUGGLING WITH MY TEARS..........

OH JESUS, MERCY.... I'M CRYING :cry: :cry: :cry: , I REALLY AM :cry: :cry: :cry: .........HANG ON, I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE----------

DARLINGS,

THANK YOU SO MUCH ZOUBOU LOVE FOR COPYING AND PASTING THE LETTER HERE. I'M HAPPY YOU DID IT, BELIEVE ME MY DEAR "SISTER IN CRIME" !!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :wink: OH LORD, THE TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY CHEEKS (I SWEAR TO YOU IT'S TRUE.... I'M CRYING.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

POISY AND JELENA,

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY SWEET
WORDS AND I'M AWFULLY HAPPY ABOUT YOUR ENTHUSIASM FOR MY / OUR LETTER. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SINCERE AND REALLY SWEET !!!! (THAT'S WHY I'M CRYING) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .................

I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENING, JUST SOME DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY..... DANYA GETTING OUR / MY LETTER, YOUR WONDERFUL COMPLIMENTS........

I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE IT AND THAT IT MOVED YOU. I WANTED THE LETTER SO BADLY TO EXPRESS AND REFLECT THE FEELINGS AND THE ADMIRATION AND TENDERNESS I AND ALL THE GREEK GIRLS FEEL FOR HIM AND I THANK GOD IN HEAVEN THAT QUITE OBVIOUSLY I MANAGED TO SHOW THIS WITH WORDS IN THE LETTER. SO, NOW I'M PRAYING THAT THIS WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON HIM THAT IT HAD ON YOU.

AND I ALSO HOPE VERY VERY VERY MUCH THAT WE WILL GET SOME KIND OF NICE FEEDBACK FROM HIM. OF COURSE I DO NOT EXPECT OR DEMAND IT FROM HIM (HOW COULD I DO THAT? HE'S FAR TOO SPECIAL FOR SOMETHING PETTY AND CHILDISH LIKE THAT...). IF HE'S NOT UNDER TOO MUCH TIME PRESSURE AND ONLY IF IT DOES NOT ANNOY HIM, THEN AND ONLY THEN I WOULD BE PLEASED :blush: ABOUT A SIMPLE COMMENT FROM HIM :wub: .

AnaVlad HONEYPIE !!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PLEASED I AM TO MEET YOU HERE !!!! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME !!!!! THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND BY THE WAY, DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO FLY TO MOSCOW WITHOUT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :lol: :laugh:

P.S. ZOUBOU, I'M QUITE SURE THAT I DID NOT WRITE THE PART IN THE LETTER WHERE IT REFERS TO THE COMIC SCENES IN BN. BUT BEFORE YOU START WORRYING I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT NEVERTHELESS I LOVE THAT LITTLE FUNNY BIT. IT MADE ME SMILE AND I'M SURE SO IT WILL MAKE DANYA. DID YOU ADD THAT? IT THINK IT WAS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!! :wink: :roll: :D
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

SILLY ME !!!!

I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU !!!!

MYSTY LOVE,

ONE OF THE PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN WHEN YOU GAVE DANYA OUR PARCEL (THE ONE WHERE WE CAN SEE DANYA SMILING INTO THE CAMERA AND THE ENVELOPE IN HIS BEAUTIFULLY SHAPED :wub: , SLIM, ELEGANT, STRONG AND TENDER HANDS :rolleyes: :wub: :blush: ..... OOOOOHHHHHH, I'M IN THIS MOOD AGAIN :wub: :wub: :wub: ), WELL THAT FOTO IS MY NEW DESKTOP AND IT'S BREATHTAKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ah: :rolleyes:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Hi my sweet captain!I 'm really glad to meet you here too.I regret no having entered long time ago to share all these feelings and ideas with those incredible girls in here as we do in our home-forum...

Anyway...better late than naver, say some...!

I think that our letter has provoked a tremendous,a huge emotional crush in here...and this is thrilling...exhilarating...wonderfull...

But girlies,let me tell you something(Poisy,Misty,Jelena etc)...We haven't even realised it yet and imagine...It's been a week since then...I honestly think that we will stay in this condition forever...Because it is just too amazing to be real... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Of course Misty,dear girlie...all of us there in the greek forum have this...Oh good Lord...amazing foto as a desktop in our pcs...In order one day to realise what has happened...

Because when you look into the deep blue sea of his eyes "Kourkoumpinoloukoumosokolataki" just makes you feel...dazzled,hypnotised,charmed...to become a chocolate-addict and like it like crazy... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

What's that so interesting about the arabian forum?
I didn't know there's an arabian forum too :shock: My god Danya's popularity is just getting bigger and bigger everyday.Don't you worry, now that I'm going to France I'm gonna brain-wash them about him :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY DEAR "SISTER IN CRIME" !!!!!!!!!!!
Always at your service Oreok honey :wink:
ONE OF THE PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN WHEN YOU GAVE DANYA OUR PARCEL IS MY NEW DESKTOP
heheheh mine too :wink:

ZOUBOU, I'M QUITE SURE THAT I DID NOT WRITE THE PART IN THE LETTER WHERE IT REFERS TO THE COMIC SCENES IN BN. BUT BEFORE YOU START WORRYING I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT NEVERTHELESS I LOVE THAT LITTLE FUNNY BIT. IT MADE ME SMILE AND I'M SURE SO IT WILL MAKE DANYA. DID YOU ADD THAT? IT THINK IT WAS SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!!!!!!!
Gosh Oreok you are right I've totally forgot it.Yes I added that little comment/ suggestion. You see it's been ages since this letter was written so......... :)
DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO FLY TO MOSCOW WITHOUT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We wouldn't even dream of it Oreok.You're welcome anytime to join us in this trip :wink: I just hope that Danya won't freak out seeing 3 maybe 4 crazy greek gals screaming "Danya" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm kidding of course.......we're going to be extermely polite and discreet as always.But we'd better learn some russian by then. Of course we're going to have Misty and Poisy(btw Poisy dear why on earth did you think that we'd fly all the way to Russia and not let you know about it ?) with us but we must know 2 or 3 words till then
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

heheh dear oreok :rolleyes:
you know what, one thing you can be sure of :If danya by any chance reads this forum , your posts he sure won’t fail to spot!!!! :ah: :ah:
enjoy it ,all of you ,… :cool:

anavlad welcome…..btw.dear are you aware that you`ve put the 30 letters word in front of my/our (ok this is the oreok`s influence :wink:) eyes, I mean my record till now is certain german word (28letters) but this :ah: :ah: what is it ??? is it dictionary word I mean, can it be used regularly, or it is only used to describe danya `cause being so exceptional as he is???? :wink:
zoubou писал(а):of course.......we're going to be extermely polite and discreet
ooohhh,,, :rolleyes: that I would love to see!!! :wink::lol: :lol:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

jelena писал(а):
zoubou писал(а):of course.......we're going to be extermely polite and discreet
ooohhh,,, :rolleyes: that I would love to see!!! :wink::lol: :lol:
me too mwhahahahahaha

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Oh dear..... two days ago I was crying and sobbing and tears were running down my face because I was overwhelmed by all the emotions caused by Danya getting our letter and by your very sweet compliments on the letter and now I'm laughing so much that my poor head is aching.... :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ladies, AnaVlad's creativity concerning neologisms is absolutely unsurpassed and at the Greek forum she is the expert for that kind of thing !!!!! You poor things... I believe you deserve an explanation (AnaVlad, I hope you don't mind love :wink: :P ) and I'll try to "analyse" the meaning of this ludicrous word. O.k. here we go then !!!

KOURKOUMPINOLOUKOUMOSOKOLATAKI is not a word you'll find in the dictionary because it does not exist as such. This word actually consists of three words and they all are names of sweet things to eat:

1) kourkoumpini - 2) loukoumi - 3) sokolataki

1) "Kourkoumpini" are especially popular in the north of Greece (here in Macedonia where I live but I must point out that my origins are in the south of Greece where AnaVlad lives). They are small pieces of puff pastry (AnaVlad or zoubou, correct me if I'm wrong) which have been dipped in aromatic syrup.

2) "Loukoumi" you must know I think. In English these are called "Turkish Delight" and basically they consist of sugar which is prepared in a way that in the end you get cubes of soft jelly which are flavoured with rose water (my absolute favourite !!!!!) or with other things and covered with fine sugar.

3) "Sokolataki" is a small piece of filled chocolate (praline). You know, the kind of chocolates you buy in pretty boxes and which you give to somebody special as a little present when somebody invited you for dinner, to a party etc. Now, have a guess whose brilliant idea it was to call Danya "sokolataki" at the Greek forum? Yes, it was my idea and for some crazy reason the girls started using it, too.... :wink: :P :D

WELL, LITTLE CHANGE OF TOPIC.
heheh dear oreok
you know what, one thing you can be sure of :If danya by any chance reads this forum , your posts he sure won’t fail to spot!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :mrgreen: :ah:

AAAAHHMMM, YEAH, I GUESS SO, TOO.... HA HA (I VERY MUCH HOPE THAT YOU MEAN THIS IN A POSITIVE WAY :wink: )

HHMMMMM, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD SHOCK HIM, MAKE HIM BLUSH PERHAPS? HOPEFULLY HE WON'T FEEL OFFENDED :sleep: :oops: :unsure: BY MY ADMITTEDLY "SPICY" STYLE.... :blush: :blush:

ZOUBOU
of course.......we're going to be extermely polite and discreet

JELENA
ooohhh,,, that I would love to see!!!
YOU DON'T SERIOUSLY DOUBT THIS :wink: , I MEAN THE POLITENESS. HEY, YOU GOT A BLOODY GOOD TASTE OF THAT IN MY / OUR LETTER AND YOU MUST ADMIT THAT IT MAKES QUITE AN IMPRESSION ON THE READER... :wink: :P :D

DISCREET..... WE'RE DEFINITELY NOT DISCREET AT THE GREEK FORUM... OH LORD !!! I'M GRATEFUL THAT DANYA IS NEITHER ABLE TO READ NOR TO UNDERSTAND GREEK BECAUSE IF HE HAD ACCESS TO THE STUFF WE WRITE THERE :shock: :ah: ......... I DON'T DARE TO IMAGINE THIS... HE WOULD THINK THAT HE GOT TRAPPED AMONG LASCIVIOUS VAMPIRES.... :shock: :shock:

IF WE EVER MEET HIM THEN OF COURSE WE WILL BE AT OUR BEST BEHAVIOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEP INSIDE OUR HEARTS WE'RE REALLY LOVELY, SWEET, CARING, SOFT AND TENDER AND WHAT COMES OUT OF US AT THE FORUM IS FEMALE PASSION AT ITS PEAK !!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить