Wallpaper made by Chinese fans

Ваше творчество

Модератор: Модераторы

dreamerdj

Wallpaper made by Chinese fans

Непрочитанное сообщение dreamerdj »

these beautiful wallpaper made by a chinese fan layla, share with global fans, hope you like it.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось dreamerdj Пн 24 окт 2005, 17:47, всего редактировалось 2 раза.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Последний раз редактировалось dreamerdj Вт 06 сен 2005, 17:37, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

Изображение

if you wanna see more wallpapers made by layla, pls click the below link

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=38506636

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=28886308

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

many chinese girls and women just like BN this TV series so much that the passion still don't fade even after it was over about 2 months, we made a lot of MV of BN, some fans even write novels about the sequel story, in fact, I also made a MV and make a electric book which including chinese fans' novels, poem, prose, BN pictures, musics, and also some Russina culture introduction articles,I still keep collecting new things and update them to my electric book to enrich it.
we also wanna share our achievements with global fans, but the problem we met is we don't find a server can put all these videos and MV timelessly, we found a web site called mofile which provides a service like Internet mobile hard disk to put these videos, and then another fans can download them with pick-up code, but the pity of this way is that the downloading speed is quite slow and these videos can just kept for 3 days. and for international fans, as the web is in chinese, the language will be another problem. so till now, I still don't find a good way to share these wonderful videos and MV with you, any suggestion, all dears?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

First of all, thanks for all these marvelous wallpapers. You really made my day dear!!! (I needed somoething like this especially after I accidentally met my ex-Big Love .. blah blah..)

We have the same problem with sharing videos. We actually pay for web-storage, but sometimes it doesn't work as well as we dream it to, that's why there are these problems with downloading videos from serialnastya.com especially for foreign fans...
I'm sure there has to be other free files storage sites..
we'll keep on looking;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

hi, poisy, there is a good news, I just notice the mofile website has english version(why I don't notice that before,ha ha~~) now maybe we got a way, let's try it and see whether it works.

pls visit this site

http://www.mofile.com/en/
and open an account there(it's free and easy, and all writen in english, so I think there would be no any problem for you) after do that, you can download the video by useing the pickup code, for this test, it's 6686661698322748 ,
notice: this video can just be kept on mofile for 3 days. so it will expire at 2005-09-09 22:31

steps:
1.open an account
2.login
3.press "Enter Mofile" ,the orange button
4.click Pickup button on the top of the web page
5.paste the above pickup code in the textbox, click "confirm"
6.you will see the file, just click the green arrow icon behind it, now you start to download it. congratulations!
tip: you can use some download software like Flashget to speedup the downloading process

poisy, just tell me your feel about this way, how about the download speed.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

another pickup code: 9899875956722680 Expires at 2005-09-09 23:02

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

http://www.megaupload.com/

that's a good free hosting site....
you don't need to have account
upload - 250 mb per file :D
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

thanks megis, in fact I've ever tried this web site, but the upload speed is too slow to accept, just 1-2KB/S. so I give up, but I'll tell other chinese fans about this site,maybe someone among them can upload some videos made by chinese fans and share with you.

And anyone here ever tried the way I said , I hope some feedback about the download speed

good luck, all dears!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Charlotte Yu

Непрочитанное сообщение Charlotte Yu »

beautiful wallpapers!
i am a new comer, actually a Shanghainese.
i am very happy to join you.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tabasco

OH!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение tabasco »

OH!!!what a wonderful work!!!!!!!!thanks again for sharing for our foreign fans by your chinese fans' wonderful work.
And can you allow me take your work to our bbs and sharing with our Sudan FANS??I will tell them the work you made from where.

thanks again!!!but I don't know why the mofile you provide I can't downlode,it always works wrong or telling me that too many people using it and providing me download anything!!!!

And for the website you provides for me has difficults too!
but marchshine,you know,my Engilsh is not very good,and I try to use tools for translating the web site you providing(by chinese to my language) ,but the result of it becomes the codes that I cannot understand,I can't capture the meaning of every word,so I give up finally
because it is provided so hard to communicate with your chinese fans ,all I do is in vain,but I really wish to talk with all you.

thanks again and wish all you have a good time!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

And can you allow me take your work to our bbs and sharing with our Sudan FANS??I will tell them the work you made from where.
yes, of course, pls just give a clear indication that all this wallpapers were made by a wonderful chinese girl named Layla when pasting them on your site.
and could you tell me your web site?
this TV series also played in Sudan? wo~ Daniil fans is really all over the world ha~ha

the mofile doesn't work? that's a bad news, but sometimes it really got that problem if several people download the file at the same time, and you have to try later.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

more wallpapers

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tabasco

thanks

Непрочитанное сообщение tabasco »

I have post it to our bbs and everyone there like your wonderful work.
our website:
http://dir.1x1y.com/Africa/Sudan/flatin ... sudanfrm60
My feriends in egypt can also watch the BN.we all like the drama very much.

In personaly,can I ask which actor in BN you like best?
I like danille best.I think he is very charming,gentle and goodlooking man.
You know in our country women in many places are still denied the right to compete with men for everything such as jobs on equal terms and the right to equal opportunities for life,and we invovled in complicated religious beliefs,emotions and daily activities.

The life of our girls is not very easy,so the thing that meet him in my life brings much to me(not only courage but also hope ,just like sunshine in dark)

thanks for your sharing,it gives our girls more happiness,and wish you chinese angel girls be lucky too because of your kindness!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dreamerdj

the actor I like most in BN, of course, is Krof(Daniil). The attraction of this TV series own much to Daniil's act, it is him make this series be warmly welcome in my countries, he is a good actor, I really like him and the role he played in BN.

I know the women in Middle East sometimes is in a hard place to show their passion out, but the passion in heart can't be forbided by anyone, and I'm really so happy what we did bring your life more colourful.

I tried to visit your website, it's pity that it just lead to a blank webpage, but anyway, as your web is quite impossible to be in chinese or english, there is no much different for me seeing it or not. ^o^

by the way, can you download the videos I pasted in "video-made by chinese fan" successfully?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить